Reincarnate Yourself Today!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Reincarnate Yourself Today!

Postby shinryou » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:46 pm

Kazuya nods firmly and steps into the circle without hesitation.
Character Sheet
Outline Absorber Deck: 16 cards
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:06 pm

"I'll pretend I didn't hear that. Miss Meiru, this is the dismissal seal." Yama says, displaying a hand sign to Meiru.

Meiru nods as she performs the seal, the monkey vanishing. "Hm... by the way, where does he go anyway?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:16 am

shinryou wrote:Kazuya nods firmly and steps into the circle without hesitation.

As he does, the circle flashes and his body dissolves to dust, leaving his soul floating free! His powers start to emerge in the form of glowing orbs, floating into the air and dissipating. The goddess cores, his power over space-time, most of his weapon skills, all gone! Yama's power reaches deep into Kazuya's soul and severs his link with the Demon Lord entirely, leaving him free from it's influence.

KonokoHasano wrote:Meiru nods as she performs the seal, the monkey vanishing. "Hm... by the way, where does he go anyway?"

"He's become the ink that makes up the tattoo when he's dismissed. But if he does start to fully redeem himself, the tattoo will change to become a portal to a small pleasant dimension for him to stay in." Yama explains.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby shinryou » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:13 am

Kazuya's soul just floats there, unmoving. Though throughout all this he felt a great relief of being unbound by the troubles of his previous life.
Character Sheet
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Feng » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:57 pm

Snakegirl blinks blinks, confused, trying very hard to remember what she was doing earlier.
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:39 pm

"He's become the ink that makes up the tattoo when he's dismissed. But if he does start to fully redeem himself, the tattoo will change to become a portal to a small pleasant dimension for him to stay in." Yama explains.

"Mmm... then I really hope he does." Meiru said as she thought about it.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Azathoth » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:42 pm

"My soul dosent need redemption... or its past it... I cannot die, his power keeps me here until I fulfill my 'destiny'." He spits the word. "Your actions are unneeded as they are pointless..."
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blaze » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:41 am

shinryou wrote:Kazuya's soul just floats there, unmoving. Though throughout all this he felt a great relief of being unbound by the troubles of his previous life.

The dust of Kazuya's old body swirls around his soul as it starts to reform! It's a bit shorter than his old one with blonde hair in a bob cut and triangular ears covered with matching fur. A long bushy tail emerges from the base of it's spine covered in blond fur with a white tip. It's skin is smooth and hair free, it's chest rather puffy and it's groin flat. It's a female body!

Clothes begin to form on it, first a plain cotton bra and panties then a sleeveless shirt green and white. On top of that, a dress forms, matching the shirt in colour scheme. It's sleeves are long and baggy, it reveals her shoulders, comes down to her knees and has a long green tie down the front. A pair of white ankle socks form on her feet with wooden sandals, leaving Kazuya as a fox girl!

She may find herself acting more girly in speech and mannerisms.

"How do you feel?" Kazuya asks.

Feng wrote:Snakegirl blinks blinks, confused, trying very hard to remember what she was doing earlier.

She vaguely remembered... sweeping! That's right, she was sweeping for Yama-sama!

KonokoHasano wrote:"Mmm... then I really hope he does." Meiru said as she thought about it.

"As do I... but I have seen many throw away their second chances." Yama mutters.

Azathoth wrote:"My soul dosent need redemption... or its past it... I cannot die, his power keeps me here until I fulfill my 'destiny'." He spits the word. "Your actions are unneeded as they are pointless..."

"Hmph... no one is beyond redemption. I have seen people far worse than you turn their life around. And you don't need to follow your destiny any more, that being cannot influence you any more."

Slowly, a grin creeps across Yama's face.

"And what makes you think I'm letting you walk out of here with your immortality intact?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby shinryou » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:49 am

The foxgirl sits on the ground after her body reforms, nothing moving aside from her bushy tail sway back and forth. After blinking a couple times she turns to Yama who had just addressed her, "Well... different... obviously..." she replied, giggling a little, "Thanks a lot for doing this I guess~" after thanking Yama she realized something, "Eh!?! I forgot to pay you for doing this! And I don't have anything of value with me anymore!" the teary eyed foxgirl began to panic.
Character Sheet
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:21 pm

"As do I... but I have seen many throw away their second chances." Yama mutters.

"I suppose that it's a pride thing?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Azathoth » Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:53 am

"Unless you can completely change the fundamentals of what my soul is, that isnt true." Says Azer... and then pauses. "If you can... well... you would put Azathoth's plans back substantially. He might even give up on me..." The spirit's voice is... unsure, as if it never considered this an option.
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blaze » Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:58 am

shinryou wrote:The foxgirl sits on the ground after her body reforms, nothing moving aside from her bushy tail sway back and forth. After blinking a couple times she turns to Yama who had just addressed her, "Well... different... obviously..." she replied, giggling a little, "Thanks a lot for doing this I guess~" after thanking Yama she realized something, "Eh!?! I forgot to pay you for doing this! And I don't have anything of value with me anymore!" the teary eyed foxgirl began to panic.

Yama smiles kindly... as Kazuya's old weapons swirl around him, trapped in bubbles before vanishing.

"Those count as payment just fine. Don't worry about it."

He offers the foxgirl a hand to help her up

KonokoHasano wrote:"I suppose that it's a pride thing?"

"Sometimes. Sometimes it's that they cannot be bothered trying to rise above their station. Other times they don't see what they were doing or what they did as 'wrong.' People are complicated..." Yama mutters.

Azathoth wrote:"Unless you can completely change the fundamentals of what my soul is, that isnt true." Says Azer... and then pauses. "If you can... well... you would put Azathoth's plans back substantially. He might even give up on me..." The spirit's voice is... unsure, as if it never considered this an option.

Yama smiles as his hand glows brightly

"I don't like having to do so... but I certainly can. It is not very delicate though... parts of you could be lost in the process. Are you sure you want to try?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby shinryou » Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:11 am

"O-okay..." the foxgirl replied, taking the offered hand. While she held a little sentimental about handing over her weapons, she was rather excited by the possibility of starting from the start.
Character Sheet
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Azathoth » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:54 pm

The spirit pauses... normally he would have said no, but after feeling so much regret over what he had done... He stands there silent for a few minutes, then. "I dont know..." He mumbles.
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:09 pm

"Sometimes. Sometimes it's that they cannot be bothered trying to rise above their station. Other times they don't see what they were doing or what they did as 'wrong.' People are complicated..." Yama mutters.

"But then again, that's what makes them fascinating." ^_^
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse