Hang the DJ!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Hang the DJ!

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:29 pm

At a storefront that was once a clothing boutique, a sign written in feminine script read:

Hey everyone! So...good news and bad news. The bad news is that Rosetta's Custom Apparel has closed due to some...legal complications. But the much better news is that this storefront is now a dance club! So come on in! I do requests, dedications and play anything you might want to hear! It'll be fun!

Inside, Rosetta herself sat behind a turntable in DJ apparel.
Last edited by Bigmouthstrikes on Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My DevaintART Account - Here there be writings
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Re: Hang the DJ!

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:39 pm

Elliot shows up at the newly opened club, frowning. He's wearing a pink t-shirt with a red guitar on the front, along with a pair of jeans and red sneakers.

"Hey... I didn't know you were into music, Rosetta. We should totally get some dance battles going in here".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:45 pm

"What's the frown for?" Rosetta asked with her usual sunniness, "Call up a friend and get dancing."
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:48 pm

"I was just kinda disappointed I didn't bring my guitar... we could have maybe made music together", he shrugged, before pulling a phone from his pocket. "I'll call Julia... you know, I have no idea if she even likes to dance... ", he said as he dialled the number.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:49 pm

Rosetta giggled

"I'm sure it depends on which one you call. I'll try to get Light in here." She said, "He's got a dancer form."

She pulled out her phone and sent out a blast text to pretty much everyone she knew.
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:22 pm

"I'm calling Julia... I figured she might be more open to trying some DDR type stuff now she's a schoolgirl. You think Julia II would like this place?", he asked as he finished dialling and listened to the tone.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:16 pm

The response from Julia the original was a curt "No. I don't dance". The one from the other one was much more enthusiastic.

I'd love to come! Give me half an hour to get made up and I'll be right over!

"There you go, tiger." Rosetta encouraged, "Want me to play anything to get you in the mood?"
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:31 pm

"How about something they play on the DRR machine at the arcade? You got any of that bouncy Japanese type stuff?", he asked as he put the phone back into his pocket.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:12 pm

"Okay!" Rosetta said cheerfully.

She pulled a record from a slot in her turntable that apparently produced them. It was the DDR version of a song called Bad Girls by Juliet Roberts.

As it began to play, Elliot began to feel strange. Subtle changes began to happen. His hair started to grow longer, and her jeans began to creep up his leg. Merging together, they stopped shrinking just below his bottom to reveal long, feminine legs. They were bare only for a moment before his socks began to race up his legs as well, covering all but a space between his thigh and the place where his skirt ended, and darkened with crimson and red stripes.
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:16 pm

Elliot grinned at Rosetta, giving her two thumbs up as he began to dance to the record she was playing. With his concentration higher than it was for most other things he did in life, he didn't notice his hair growing or his jeans transforming until the moment the material merged and became a skirt.

For a moment, he stopped and stared down, his hands grasping at the skirt, his longer hair swishing about as he leaned forward and examined his legs, "Rosetta!", he winced, blue eyes looking back up at the DJ. "I just called Julia! She's going to see this!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:22 pm

"Hmm...A dance club? Well I never actually been in one for too long," said Miki as she looked around and looked down at herself, "Well I don't look too out of place."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:25 pm

"I have no idea what's happening!" She said with dual notes of concern and excitement in her voice.

Meanwhile, Elliot's shirt was turning into a nice button up number. A necktie formed at his neck, and suddenly, large breasts began to push out from under it. A vest appeared over the shirt, which clinched in his waist, and he could feel his arms shrinking under the shirt. His face soften, ending the physical changes with him as a very pretty blonde woman

"Are you okay?" She asked timidly.

Maiden Miki wrote:"Hmm...A dance club? Well I never actually been in one for too long," said Miki as she looked around and looked down at herself, "Well I don't look too out of place."

"Heya!" Rosetta said nervously, "Come on in! We offer music of all types!"
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:30 pm

Elliot leaned his head back slightly and closed his eyes, wincing as he felt the breasts expand out from his chest. He moaned as he felt the loss of his manhood, and one hand grasped at the vest, tugging it slightly, causing the new breasts to jiggle inside the clothing. Opening her eyes, she looked down and blushed, her tongue brushing along top lip.

"Yeah... fine... just suprised... ", the woman replied, letting out a disappointed sigh while admiring her new figure. "You seriously didn't know this was gonna happen?", she asked, eyebrows arching as she put one hand on her waist and cocked her hips slightly to the side, causing the short skirt to swish.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:34 pm

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:
"Heya!" Rosetta said nervously, "Come on in! We offer music of all types!"

"Hello," said Miki as she walked over towards Rosetta. "All time? Even Pop-techno and that kind of stuff."

Miki laughed a bit at her own attempts to act knowledgeable about music. She then spots Elliot and winked at her, "So you decided to change for going out, little brother?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:41 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
"Hello," said Miki as she walked over towards Rosetta. "All time? Even Pop-techno and that kind of stuff."

Miki laughed a bit at her own attempts to act knowledgeable about music. She then spots Elliot and winked at her, "So you decided to change for going out, little brother?"

"Anything you want." She confirmed.

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot leaned his head back slightly and closed his eyes, wincing as he felt the breasts expand out from his chest. He moaned as he felt the loss of his manhood, and one hand grasped at the vest, tugging it slightly, causing the new breasts to jiggle inside the clothing. Opening her eyes, she looked down and blushed, her tongue brushing along top lip.

"Yeah... fine... just suprised... ", the woman replied, letting out a disappointed sigh while admiring her new figure. "You seriously didn't know this was gonna happen?", she asked, eyebrows arching as she put one hand on her waist and cocked her hips slightly to the side, causing the short skirt to swish.

Suddenly, a certain wickedness began to build up in her. She began to realize that, while she wasn't evil, per say, she was definitely not good news. The kind of girl that mothers warned their sons not to date and their daughters not to hang out with. A certain, distinct enjoyment in trouble making began to rise in the girl's heart, and she began to get a sense of how to use that pretty smile of hers to satisfy it.
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Next

Return to the Muffinverse