Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

Postby Blaze » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:13 am

" Decided to head in early to take care of all the paperwork. Less people around to be suspicious... Suzie, would you mind making e a strong coffee?" Amanda asks before yawning widely.

"Sure thing Mom." the teen says before heading into the kitchen. The sound of boiling water comes from within as Amanda puts her arm around Georgia.

"Sleep well?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:36 pm

Georgia felt guilty that she'd been sleeping, and now playing video games while Amanda had been out at work. She also felt a little bit childish. Her cheeks were pink as she cuddled against her friend, but she nodded her head, "Yes thanks... slept later than I normally do... much later... I guess I need an alarm clock... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:48 pm

Amanda chuckles and gently plays with Georgia's hair.

"So, Suzie indoctrinating you into her video games huh?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:53 pm

"Oh!", said Georgia, suddenly remembering the game. She reached across, pausing it before leaning back into Georgia as the older woman toyed with her loose brown hair. She flashed an embarrassed smile, Amanda's breasts so close to her face as they cuddled, "Yeah... she's teaching me how to do sneak attacks... I still don't see why kids would prefer to play these things than go outside though... when I was her age... I mean, the last time... I'd be out skating and climbing and everything!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:40 am

"Well, to be fair, when we were kids, there were a lot more places to... play. These days, the only parks don't let you walk on the grass, the only places to skate are ice-rinks that cost money. This city expanded way too fast... I think that's why there's so many criminals."

Amanda assumes a thoughtful expression as Suzie brings in her coffee in a mug. Amanda take sit and sips, making an appreciative noise.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:53 am

Georgia looked up into Amanda's eyes as she explained. She was only now realising how out of touch she'd been. She couldn't remember the last time she'd stopped and just... looked around. As Suzie brought the coffee in, she sat back slightly, brushing strands of loose hair back from her face.

"I can't believe you let me sleep til this late, Suzie... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:56 am

Suzie giggles and flops back onto the couch, picking up the controller.

"I did consider waking you up... but you looked so cute, lying there... sucking your thumb~" she says, unpausing the game
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:13 am

Georgia's mouth fell open, her cheeks going bright red as Suzie settled down beside her. "I... you're kidding, right?". She gave Amanda an embarassed look, but obviously she'd never seen herself sleeping, and for all she knew, Suzie was telling the truth! She couldn't believe how in the space of just two days, she'd gone from feeling like Amanda's equal, to feeling childish even compared to Suzie.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:37 pm

Both Suzie and Amanda giggle, playing with the younger girl's hair.

"You might do~ I'm not tellling~" Suzie says with a grin
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:21 am

Georgia blushed, and with a little groan she pressed her face into Amanda's shoulder. Having her hair played with felt so nice, and it sent tingles down her spine as the fingers stroked through curls that were a little messy from her sleep. After a while, she peeked out and poked her tongue at Suzie, before turning her gaze to Amanda. "Sooo.... officially... how old am I now?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:06 am

Suzie returns the favour as Amanda talks.

"I put your age as 13 hon. Just a little bit younger than Suzie here."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:26 am

"Thirteen? Wow, that's barely even a teenager", said the stunned looking girl. It was younger than she'd been expecting, but she knew Amanda was a better judge of this than she was. If she pushed to be fourteen or fifteen she could end up looking much younger than her new classmates, and that definitely wouldn't be good for fitting in. "Georgia Hepkins... age thirteen...", she murmured. "Anything else I need to learn? Do I still have the same birthday?", she asked, "Or... did Georgia Hepkins only turn thirteen yesterday morning when I woke up like this?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:37 am

"I made her-your-birthday the same as it always was. Less confusion that way." Amanda says, stroking Georgia's hair.

"Officially, you're my estranged sister's daughter, so if anyone asks, you're living with me for a while."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:55 am

Georgia nodded her head, and after a moment her cheerful smile returned. "In a way... it's kinda exciting", she said. Wriggling up onto her knees, she wrapped her arms around Amanda's neck, their chests pressing together as she hugged the beautiful woman. "Ohh... Suzie said I could borrow her skates. Is that okay, Auntie Amanda? I'll wear all the pads and stuff. I made sure you had the pads, didn't I, Suzie?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:10 am

Amanda gives a tired laugh and wraps her arms around Georgia, pulling her tight against her body.

"Of course. There's a skatepark a few blocks from her, she can take you there to practice."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying