Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:27 am

Georgia studied Amanda closely as they cuddled. It reminded her of both the good and the bad to come from what The Hellchemist had done. She knew it would be a long time before she again looked as smart avd important as Amanda did now. On the other hand, she could see the tiredness in her beautiful friend, and she knew that The Possum had probably only been a year or two away from her body no longer being able to keep up the acrobatic exploits she was used to. Now Georgia was full of energy, and had a whole crime fighting career ahead of her.

"Thanks, Auntie Amanda", she smiled, kidding her cheek before pulling back and climbing to her feet. "I'm gonna get dressed. I've never been in my pajamas at this time of day!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:33 am

Amanda nods and stands up, stretching and letting off a long yawn

"You do that hon... as for me, I think I'm going to take a nap..."

She pats both girls on the head and goes into her bedroom, closing the door behind her.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:50 am

Georgia watched her go and then turned to Suzie with a guilty expression. "She works so hard... and I'm sat here in pajamas playing video games...", she blushed. "Tell you what... after getting dressed, I'll make us sandwiches for lunch. I'll make some for your Mom too and leave them for her to wake up too", she said with a smile.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:05 am

Suzie grins and ruffles Georgia's hair.

"Sounds good to me. Lemme dig those skates and the pads from my closet."

She heads back into the shared bedroom.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:34 am

Following Suzie into their room, Georgia begins searching her half of the closet for clothes to wear. So much of it looked far too fancy for what she had planned. Eventually she'd picked out a short denim skirt with a frilled white hem, a grey Hello Kitty t-shirt, a pair of purple socks, with pink sneakers and pink furry hat with two bobbles made to look like teddy bear ears on top.

"Kid clothes are so much comfortable than grown up clothes", she said as she stripped out of her pajamas and into the outfit. Checking herself in the mirror, she twisted from side to side, blushing at how the clothes seemed to show off her almost flat chest and skinny legs. "Does this look okay to you?", she asked, her loose auburn hair swishing as she glanced back over her shoulder for the older teen's verdict.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:51 am

Suzie digs out a pair of pink rollerblades along with white pads and helmet, placing them on the ground before getting dressed herself. She slips on a pair of yellow panties with a matching bra before slipping on a pair of white shorts with a black halter top with silver stars along the hem.

"You look great! Really cute~" Suzie says with a smile as she ties her hair into a ponytail.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:18 am

"These are perfect!", she said excitedly as she examined the white pads and helmet. Her cheeks then went a little red as she glanced over to see how Suzie was dressed. She'd definitely inherited her Mother's style, and yet again left Georgia feeling childish in comparison. "Think I should tie my hair back too?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:19 am

"Nah, leaving it long and untied suit you." Suzie says with a grin.

"Wanna try them on now?" she asks, holding up the helmet and rollerblades
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:39 am

"Uh... inside? I'll probably just fall over and break something expensive", she blushed. "I know I'm not great in the kitchen but I think I can make sandwiches without a crash helmet", she said with a grin. "Let's wait til we're outside", she said, grabbing the pads, and took them to the living room, leaving them on the couch before heading to the kitchen.

"So I had another idea...", she started hesitantly as she took out the bread. "Maybe taking on criminals straight away IS a bit dangerous for a thirteen year old... but... maybe I can start out by taking on bullies and stuff? The adult super heroes protect the adult civilians from adult villains... so why not a kid super hero saving good kids from mean kids?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:51 pm

Suzie rubs her chin and shakes her head.

"There's a problem with that though. First of all, if a superhero started fighting bullies when a new student arrived recently, that would be a red flag. Second, I doubt people would root much for someone who was beating up children."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:22 am

Georgia chewed her bottom lip for a moment before her shoulders slumped. The long tassles hanging from her hat swayed about as she went through the cupboards, each one having a mini bobble on the end. Laying out the bread, she buttered each slice. "Got any other ideas then? And what do you and your Mom like in a sandwich?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:52 am

"Personally? I think you should concentrate on getting your strength and dexterity back before even thinking about vigilantism. Baby steps. And I like cheese and tomato. Mom likes cheese and pickle." Suzie says as she slips on a pair of sandals.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:13 am

The expression on Georgia's face suggested she knew Suzie was right... but she seemed frustrated by the idea of having to wait. With a wrinkle of her nose, she carefully put together the sandwiches and laid them on plates. The cheese and pickle ones went into the fridge, and spotting a pad of sticky notes on the front of it, she gleefully wrote out a message.

'Made you sandwiches for lunch. Love Suzie and Georgia'.

Now with a cheerful smile, she scooped up the two other plates of sandwiches and headed over to Suzie, offering her a plate. "I made us both cheese and tomato", she said proudly, before plopping herself right down beside the older teen. "So... baby steps, huh? I guess I can do that", she mumured, taking a bite of her sandwich. "Ballet... cheerleading... practicing my parkour and those combat lessons... huh, guess that is a lot of stuff to keep me busy now I think about it".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:26 am

Suzie smiles and takes her sandwich, biting a huge chunk out of it.

"Heheheh~ Mom always said that she remembers doing more stuff as a kid. Maybe it's the extra energy, maybe it's the lower amount of stress... who knows?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:37 am

Georgia nodded her head emphatically as she chewed her sandwich and gulped it down. "Yeah! I feel like I have soooo much more energy! I haven't had a coffee all weekend!", she said. Suzie would already know how much Georgia had liked coffee. Whenever she'd seen her she seemed to have one of those paper cups filled with the strongest kinds you could get! Although now knowing about Georgia's secret life, she might realise the woman hadn't been drinking it for the taste.

"Where are we going to get ballet and cheerleader outfits?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying