Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby AshK » Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:11 pm

"I did that before you even started preparing dinner." Jade said.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:19 pm

AshK wrote:"I did that before you even started preparing dinner." Jade said.

"Okay...Then call the others. I start serving," said Mina as she was doing the finishing touches.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:07 pm

Jade nods and goes into the living room . "Mr. Rose, it's time to eat wash your hands and get ready."

Jade then moves to the family room and opens the basement door. "Lizzi, it's time to eat. Wash your hands and get to the table."

(Miki, which one do you want to control Mina's Dad or Lizzi? Whichever one you choose, I will control the other one.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:21 pm

AshK wrote:Jade nods and goes into the living room . "Mr. Rose, it's time to eat wash your hands and get ready."

Jade then moves to the family room and opens the basement door. "Lizzi, it's time to eat. Wash your hands and get to the table."

(Miki, which one do you want to control Mina's Dad or Lizzi? Whichever one you choose, I will control the other one.)

"Coming, coming," said Lizzi as you can hear her foot steps coming up the stairs from the basement.

Mina was busy putting the dishes on the table with steam carrots and wings.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:59 pm

Mina's dad comes down the stairs and sits at the table. "The food smells really good Mina honey." Mina's Dad said.

"I helped set the table Mr. Rose as well as a few minor things." Jade said.

"Thank you very much Jade!" Mina's dad said.

Jade takes a seat at the table with the others and waits for Mina to sit down.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:03 pm

AshK wrote:Mina's dad comes down the stairs and sits at the table. "The food smells really good Mina honey." Mina's Dad said.

"I helped set the table Mr. Rose as well as a few minor things." Jade said.

"Thank you very much Jade!" Mina's dad said.

Jade takes a seat at the table with the others and waits for Mina to sit down.

Lizzi sat at the table and looked down at her plate. A look a disgust appeared on her face as she picked up her fork and was slowly pulling off the meat on the chicken wing.

"Thank you daddy. I am glad that you like it," said Mina sweetly as she sat in her seat still wearing her pink apron.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:57 pm

"You are very welcome sweetie." Mina's dad said. "Lizzi, why the annoyed look at your plate?"

"What's wrong Lizzi?" Jade asked as she took a bite of her chicken, swallowed, and wiped her mouth with the napkin. "Aren't you enjoying your meal?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:59 pm

AshK wrote:"You are very welcome sweetie." Mina's dad said. "Lizzi, why the annoyed look at your plate?"

"What's wrong Lizzi?" Jade asked as she took a bite of her chicken, swallowed, and wiped her mouth with the napkin. "Aren't you enjoying your meal?"

"Oh yes. I am," said Lizzi as she was eating her chicken.

Mina on the other hand looked at Lizzi as she took a carrot piece and chewed on it.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:03 am

Jade follows Mina's example and takes a bite of carrot as well. "Excellent meal Mina." Jade said after finishing her bite of carrot.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:21 am

AshK wrote:Jade follows Mina's example and takes a bite of carrot as well. "Excellent meal Mina." Jade said after finishing her bite of carrot.

"Thank you. I tend to make the food here it seems so I have had a lot of time to learn," said Mina remembering that in this reality it was her sole job to make dinner compare to the previous where it was a split job between Mike and his dad. She then kept eating her carrots and said, "How is it?"

Lizzi had just finished the chicken and said, "Good. Very good."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:22 pm

"You still haven't finished your dinner Lizzi." Jade said as she took a bite of the chicken, swallowed it, then took a bite of the carrots and swallowed them. Jade then wipes her mouth and takes a sip of milk.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:28 pm

AshK wrote:"You still haven't finished your dinner Lizzi." Jade said as she took a bite of the chicken, swallowed it, then took a bite of the carrots and swallowed them. Jade then wipes her mouth and takes a sip of milk.

"I will," said Lizzi as she was playing with a carrot on her fork.

"Don't play with the food I worked hard to make," said Mina as she sips on her soda and was about to finish.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:23 pm

"I think you might want to listen to her Lizzi." Jade said. "It is impolite to play with your food."

Mina's dad gets up from the table and puts his dishes in the sink and washes them. He then dries them and puts them away.

"I have got a lot of paperwork to do kids, I am probably going to just go to bed when I am done." Mina's dad said. "So good night."

Mina's Dad then went upstairs to his den to do the work he had to bring home.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:29 pm

AshK wrote:"I think you might want to listen to her Lizzi." Jade said. "It is impolite to play with your food."

Mina's dad gets up from the table and puts his dishes in the sink and washes them. He then dries them and puts them away.

"I have got a lot of paperwork to do kids, I am probably going to just go to bed when I am done." Mina's dad said. "So good night."

Mina's Dad then went upstairs to his den to do the work he had to bring home.

"Alright Daddy," smiled Mina as she stared at her dad. She then yelled out, "Thank you for washing your plate!"

Mina was really happy to see that her dad was willing wash his plate. It made her feel as if it was back to when they were just a pair of guys living together.

"I am not....I just don't want to eat them. I am full," said Lizzi as she stopped touching them with the fork.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:15 pm

"You are very welcome sweetie." Mina's dad said from the top of the stairs before he went into his den.

"I guess you aren't very hungry for dessert Lizzi, because I was going to buy Ice Cream for all of us from Dairy Queen. There is one right up the road. Since you didn't finish your dinner, there will be no Ice Cream for you. Ready to go Mina?" Jade said.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying