Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

Postby Blaze » Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:05 am

Suzie smiles at Georgia.

"I just realized... all that coffee you drunk, it wasn't because you worked late... well you did, but not your job... I'm really impressed."

She ruffles Georgia's hair.

"And we can pick them up at school."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:20 am

Georgia blushed at Suzie as her hair was ruffled while she ate. Even when recalling memories of the adult Georgia, it didn't seem to stop the teenager seeing seeing her as a kid now. Even congratulating her for achievements as an adult, it was said in a tone that seemed more fitting for talking to someone younger than her. "Kids don't drink coffee a lot, huh?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:35 am

"Well, instant coffee became popular at school for a while for the older kids studying for exams, but not really. I tried it once, it was too bitter for me." Suzie says as she finishes off her sandwich.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:23 am

With her own sandwich finished, Georgia took the empty plates up to the kitchen, and loaded then into the dishwater, avd in the process once more gave the other girl a glimpse of her panties which today were a plain white cotton. She didn't realise how much the restrictive business clothing and ageing joints had affected the way she moved before, saving her from these embarassing situations.

Coming back over to the couch, she started to pull on the pink elbow and knee pads. With a hint of disappointment, she removed her pink hat, to replace it with the white safety helmet. "Ready?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:01 am

Suzie grins and pokes Georgia's skirt.

"You gotta be more careful with these, you flashed me again."

She pucks up the rollerblades and puts them in a satchel which she slings over her shoulder.

"Sure, let's go!"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:21 pm

Georgia looked down and blushed at the poking, wincing a little before following Suzie out of the apartment. "I wonder what some of the other super heroes are up to right now... ", she murmured thoughtfully as they headed into the elevator and she pressed the button for the ground floor.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:02 pm

"Hopefully, their duties as heroes... huh. Now that I know what you used to do... did you ever take days off? What did you do on them?" Suzie asks, a curious glint in her eyes
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:31 am

Having had to keep her exploits a secret for so long, Georgia looked thrilled at Suzie's question. "Super heroes don't take days off. I mean... it's not like a job. Some days you might not have too much free time to actually be out on patrol, but you're ALWAYS ready to jump in and save the day", she said proudly. "If you have normal person stuff to do... you go ahead and do it, but whatever was doing, I would always wish I was out there kicking crime's ass instead".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:36 am

Suzie grins and nods.

"I understand exactly. I can't imagine superheros always being superheros. Same with supervillains. I wonder what the Hellchemist get sup to on her off days..."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:01 am

Georgia blushes at the mention of The Hellchemist, and muttered, "Hopefully something dangerous". She folded her arms across her chest, subconsciously trying to hide it's flatness as they discussed the woman that had stolen her adulthood. "Seriously though... she was making potions... think she could work for some big science company in the city?. It might be worth investigating...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:26 pm

"She might do. We'll check it out later." Suzie says as the elevator dings, the doors parting to reveal the ground floor.

"C'mon, let's get going."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:03 am

Georgia followed the older girl out of the elevator as the doors open, the conversation on The Hellchemist coming to an abrupt stop now there were other people around. "I don't know this part of the city so well. Do you know anywhere that would be a good spot to practice?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:07 am

"Well, like we said, there's a skatepark a few blocks away from here. We should go there."

Suzie walks out the front door, giving the doorman a smile as she does
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:13 am

Georgia waited until they were a few feet beyond the doorman before continuing. "Yeah, that's great for actually skating, Suzie, but... what about practicing my parkour? You know, I used to be able to climb up the side of this place so easily... ", she said, coming to a stop, tugging on the other girl's arm as she turned and looked back up at the apartment block. "Over the other side of the city where I lived, there were tons of abandoned buildings to practice in when I was younger. I bet you don't have those over the rich side though".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:21 am

Suzie looks at Georgia with concern written all over her face.

"Well, maybe... but shouldn't you get used to being like that before practising something so... dangerous?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying