Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:41 am

"But how am I gonna defeat the bad guys, Suzie? Cheer them into submission?", she blushed. Chewing her bottom lip, she turned away from the building and continued along the sidewalk. "You really think I should forget the whole thing and be a normal teenager now?". She already looked disappointed, meeting the other teen's gaze.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:46 am

"Nononono! It's like I said before, you should take baby steps. First, get used to this body. Then work on getting you skills back. THEN go back to... doing that." Suzie says quickly, afraid she had upset Georgia.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:52 am

Georgia had been disappointed, not upset, but that didn't matter now as she broke into a big grin. "Oh! Yeah... smart plan", she nodded in agreement. It seemed like she'd been ready to give it up altogether if Suzie thought it was for the best, but compared to that, taking it slow would be a much preferred option. "Sorry for getting carried away!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:53 pm

Suzie giggles and ruffled Georgia's hair.

"It's okay. C'mon, it's just around this corner."

She turns a corner and points at the skate park! It's recently built, so the concrete is still white and mostly unblemished. A few teenagers are either riding bikes or skateboards around it.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:39 am

Georgia watched the kids going around on their bikes and skateboards, chewing her bottom lip. These were the sort of kids she'd hung around with when she'd been a teenager the first time, but that felt like such a long time ago. Her cheeks were a little red as she lifted up her feet, and pulled off her sneakers, left standing in her socks for a moment as she turned to Suzie, "You know anybody here?", she asked.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:45 am

"Hmm? Nah, I'm not a skater girl, nor are any of my friends." Suzie says as she takes the rollerblades out of her satchel and puts them on the ground before Georgia.

"Hold on to me as you put them on, okay?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:58 am

She nodded her head, one hand grasping at Suzie's shoulder as she pushed her foot down into the rollerblade, before bending to fasten the straps. Turning around, she did the same with the other foot. "I used to be so good at skating... ", she murmured, not voicing any doubts about her current ability, but she didn't look confident at all.

Hesitantly, she set one foot out infront of the other and then tried to drag it back, only to almost stumble. She glanced at Suzie with a blush and shook her head, "Let me try that again... I did it wrong", she said, looking flustered. She shifted her feet apart slightly, bending her knees to try and familiarise herself with balancing on the skates.

Stepping forward, she began to take little babysteps, in a circle around Suzie. Not skating, just walking along the rollerblades. After going around the other teenager a few teems, she drew a deep breath, and then slowly turned one foot out at an angle. Pushing back against the ground, she rolled forward on one foot... wobbling slightly, and throwing out her arms to balance, before the other foot came down and she rolled onwards.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:13 am

Suzie remains close to Georgia at all times, always ready to catch the girl if she should stumble.

"You're doing well! Try speeding up a bit."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:20 am

Georgia smiled brightly at Suzie's encouragement. She eased herself into a turn and then came back, this time going a little faster. While not making it look as effortless as some of the other kids, she didn't look as if she was in too much danger of falling either. That was, until she tried to come to a sharp stop infront of Suzie by pushing the heel of one blade down into the ground, while momentum tried to carry her forward. With a yelp, she went flying forward, landing on her hands and padded knees at Suzie's feet, auburn hair flopping down over her face. For half a second there was silence, and then she started to giggle, "Oh my god... that was a dumb move".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:47 am

Suzie stifles her own fit of giggles, lifting Georgia back up by her armpits.

"You okay? Thank God for those knee pads huh?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:20 am

Georgia nodded as she got back to her feet with Suzie's help, and brushed off the pink knee pads. "Yup". She leaned in, giving the older girl a squeeze. "Gotta practice that breaking... ", she muttered. "You sure you don't want a go?", she asked as she set off again, going in large circles around the other teenager, before coming to a much more gradually stop by easing the heels of both blades along the ground.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:26 pm

"Nah, those old things wouldn't fit me any more." Suzie says dismissively.

As Georgia skates around, an older boy on a skateboard zips past her, the side of his board nudging her skates! Just a bit, but it might be enough for her to lose balance!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:51 pm

Her mouth opened to reply when the skater boy nudged her on the way passed. She started to stagger back, and looked to have caught her balance, only to overcompensate and go tumbling forward, landing flat on her chest this time.

"Be careful!", she yelled after the boy.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:40 pm

Suzie glowers after the boy and kneels down to offer Georgia a hand up.

"You okay? You're not hurt are you hon?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:45 pm

"No, I'm fine... ", she muttered, looking annoyed but not hurt as she climbed back to her feet and tugged at her clothing. Her cheeks were a little red, taking note of the fact in just a few days she'd gone from kicking the ass of criminals to getting knocked on her ass by teenagers. "He didn't even say sorry!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying