Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:15 am

The week as passed and Mina was just dropped off in a large gym that was on the other side of town. Her hair was in a ponytail and was dresses too stylish for something like a judo competition. She looked around and then at the tickets.

"So this is it?" asked Mina as she read the ticket as she was dressed in a purple tee with pink hearts on it and a white skirt.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:04 am

"Hey there Mina!" Jade asked as she greeted her friend. "How have you been doing? Wanna come back stage and meet my Judo friends?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:34 pm

AshK wrote:"Hey there Mina!" Jade asked as she greeted her friend. "How have you been doing? Wanna come back stage and meet my Judo friends?"

Mina turned around to see Jade but saw that she looked quite different. Mina blinked a few times to see if that was actually Jade but deep down she knew that was her. She took a few deep breaths and then pointed at her but couldn't keep her eyes off Jade's chest. Somewhere inside her, she was jeaous of Jade's body but didn't want to say it loud. Jade on the other hand may find things a little bit blurry to see because she wasn't wearing her glasses but it was manageable.

"I am doing fine...Still...You...." said Mina completely ignoring the second part of what Jade had said and the chance to throw out an insult.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:38 am

"What are you looking at Mina?" Jade asked curiously as she tried to blink to see if she could see things better.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:34 pm

AshK wrote:"What are you looking at Mina?" Jade asked curiously as she tried to blink to see if she could see things better.

"At you....You changed...." said Mina trying to pull her eyes away from Jade and shook her head. She didn't understand. It was just like from last weekend when Mina had changed as well.

Jade would see that she was slightly nearsighted. Things that were farther away were harder to see compare to things that were close by.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:03 pm

"Um could you take me to a mirror so I can see what you're talking about? I mean, when I was done with my match, I found this outfit in my locker instead of my other clothes." Jade said gesturing to her new outfit. "Um I also found these glasses in there as well, Jade said as he unconsciously put them on. I found it kind of weird that I had glasses in my locker when I don't wear them."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:58 pm

AshK wrote:"Um could you take me to a mirror so I can see what you're talking about? I mean, when I was done with my match, I found this outfit in my locker instead of my other clothes." Jade said gesturing to her new outfit. "Um I also found these glasses in there as well, Jade said as he unconsciously put them on. I found it kind of weird that I had glasses in my locker when I don't wear them."

"Come over here you bimbo!" said Mina angrily as she dragged Jade to a wall that was very reflective. She shook her head and couldn't believe it. It looked as if Jade was having some trouble on the mat but she kind of thought that was because of what she mention last weekend. Eventually Mina shoved Jade to see her reflection to show what Mina saw.

The glasses seem to have improved Jade's vision making things far away look very clear.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:07 pm

"Ouch Mina! Stop that I so totally know how to walk!" Jade said as she pried Mina's hand off of her shoulder. Jade blinked at what she saw. Making sure no one was around, Jade whispered into Mina's ear. "Mina, this is all Lizzi's doing isn't it? I do look good though, don't you agree. I think I look better than I did before. You look better than you did before you changed too. Did I mention anything about having problems in Judo or focusing more on schoolwork last weekend?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:15 pm

AshK wrote:"Ouch Mina! Stop that I so totally know how to walk!" Jade said as she pried Mina's hand off of her shoulder. Jade blinked at what she saw. Making sure no one was around, Jade whispered into Mina's ear. "Mina, this is all Lizzi's doing isn't it? I do look good though, don't you agree. I think I look better than I did before. You look better than you did before you changed too. Did I mention anything about having problems in Judo or focusing more on schoolwork last weekend?"

"Yes...I guess," said Mina in reference to what Jade was saying about how she looked. Mina had to admit that was true even though she thinks she was cuter then Jade. Mina then shrugged and said, "You know what she will say. It just part of that contract thing."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:26 pm

"I know that. We have had some strange things happen to us in the last couple of weeks haven't we?" Jade asked. "So do you like want to meet some of my friends?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:10 pm

AshK wrote:"I know that. We have had some strange things happen to us in the last couple of weeks haven't we?" Jade asked. "So do you like want to meet some of my friends?"

"You have friends?" said Mina as she finally was back on her footing.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:15 pm

"Of course I have friends." Jade said. "Is that surprising to you? You are one of my friends, in fact I see you as my Best Friend. What makes you think that I don't have any other friends besides you?" The way Jade talked to Mina sounded like Mina hurt her feelings by not expecting her to have anymore friends.
Last edited by AshK on Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:24 pm

AshK wrote:"I like to consider my fellow Judo Club members as friends along with the rest of the Anime club." Jade said. "Like why do you find it so surprising that I have friends? You are one of my friends, in fact I see you as my Best Friend. What makes you think that I don't have any other friends besides you?" The way Jade talked to Mina sounded like Mina hurt her feelings by not expecting her to have anymore friends.

"Because you...." said Mina as she saw Jade's face and heard how she sounded. She tried to turned away and then looked back at Jade. "I was only messing with you Jade...."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:27 pm

"I knew that." Jade said. "It just seemed like you were serious when you asked me that question. *Giggle*"

Jade giggled at her best friends antics. "So come on Mina, your ticket did include backstage passes after all."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:46 pm

AshK wrote:"I knew that." Jade said. "It just seemed like you were serious when you asked me that question. *Giggle*"

Jade giggled at her best friends antics. "So come on Mina, your ticket did include backstage passes after all."

"Well I knew that!" said Mina in a bit of a loud tone. She then blush not believing she fell for that. She then began to follow Jade and said, "You know....You don't have to take me back there."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying