Postby AshK » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:29 pm

"If you don't want to go meet my friends, what do you want to do?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:22 am

AshK wrote:"If you don't want to go meet my friends, what do you want to do?"

"I don't know. I guess we could meet your friends. That way I know-," said Mina cutting herself off from saying the next thing. She knew that what she was about to say could make Jade sad again.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:30 am

"Do you really hate me so much that you don't think that I am a good friend?" Jade asked as she started to lead Mina backstage there was no sadness in her voice, she was just wondering if Mina really did hate her. The competition was over, and even though she struggled a bit, she still managed to win all her matches. It just wasn't as easy for her as it used to be when she was James.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:27 pm

AshK wrote:"Do you really hate me so much that you don't think that I am a good friend?" Jade asked as she started to lead Mina backstage there was no sadness in her voice, she was just wondering if Mina really did hate her. The competition was over, and even though she struggled a bit, she still managed to win all her matches. It just wasn't as easy for her as it used to be when she was James.

"No. I don't hate you are anything," said Mina as she walked next to Jade. She looked at Jade and tried to get her new changes out of her head. Mina then said, "It looks pretty empty."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:10 pm

"That's because only six of us including me qualified for this competition." Jade said. "The other members of the Judo Club didn't pass the preliminaries that were held at the end of practice at the beginning of the week."

As Jade took Mina into the room backstage, she spotted the five friends that made it along with her.

"Hey guys, I would like you to meet my best friend Mina, we grew up together." Jade said she then turned to Mina and introduced her friends. "The one with a Braid and purple hair is Mar, the redhead is Amy, the brunette is Bree, The one with black hair is Callie , and the one with Brown hair is Heaven."

Mar and Amy were built similar to Mina, Bree was built like Jade used to be before the change, and Callie as well as Heaven were built like Jade is now. Mar was the first to greet Mina.

"I like your hair style and color is it natural?" Mar asked. "Mine is."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:22 pm

AshK wrote:"That's because only six of us including me qualified for this competition." Jade said. "The other members of the Judo Club didn't pass the preliminaries that were held at the end of practice at the beginning of the week."

As Jade took Mina into the room backstage, she spotted the five friends that made it along with her.

"Hey guys, I would like you to meet my best friend Mina, we grew up together." Jade said she then turned to Mina and introduced her friends. "The one with a Braid and purple hair is Mar, the redhead is Amy, the brunette is Bree, The one with black hair is Callie , and the one with Brown hair is Heaven."

Mar and Amy were built similar to Mina, Bree was built like Jade used to be before the change, and Callie as well as Heaven were built like Jade is now. Mar was the first to greet Mina.

"I like your hair style and color is it natural?" Mar asked. "Mine is."

"Yeah....It has always been like this," said Mina as he nodded slowly. She wanted to say only recently because as Mike her hair was black. Still a sudden shyness had hit her as she spoke with Mar.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:14 pm

"What's wrong Mina?" Jade asked. "You seem so shy all of a sudden."

"You don't need to be shy Mina." Mar said.

"We won't judge you." Amy said.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:32 pm

AshK wrote:"What's wrong Mina?" Jade asked. "You seem so shy all of a sudden."

"You don't need to be shy Mina." Mar said.

"We won't judge you." Amy said.

"I am not being shy," said Mina as she just stood there and frowned a bit. She then nodded and said, "Yeah...I am Mina."

Mina then took a step forward and offer her hand. "So where are all the guys?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:28 am

"Oh the guy's division is tomorrow." Callie said. "The competition lasts two days."

"Yeah." Bree said. "It seems that the organizers of this competition decided to split it into two divisions depending on gender."

"Um Bree," Heaven said. "they have always split the divisions on gender."

All of Jade's friends shook Mina's hand one by one.

"We were about to go out for Ice Cream to celebrate." Jade said. "Do you want to come Mina?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:27 pm

AshK wrote:"Oh the guy's division is tomorrow." Callie said. "The competition lasts two days."

"Yeah." Bree said. "It seems that the organizers of this competition decided to split it into two divisions depending on gender."

"Um Bree," Heaven said. "they have always split the divisions on gender."

All of Jade's friends shook Mina's hand one by one.

"We were about to go out for Ice Cream to celebrate." Jade said. "Do you want to come Mina?"

"Maybe...I mean. I don't have anything else to do," said Mina as she stood next to Jade and stay close.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:19 pm

"There is a DQ right next door." Jade said as she noticed how close Mina was standing next to her. "Is there something wrong Mina? Why are you standing so close to me? Just curious.

"I think DQ is a good idea Jade." Mar said.

The others nodded in agreement.

"Then it's settled." Jade said. "Mina and I will be waiting right outside the door for you five to finish what you were doing before we got here."

"Come on Mina let's wait outside the door of the locker room and make sure your backstage pass is visible." Jade said as she pointed to lanyard that Mina's pass was attached to which went behind her shirt. "If your backstage pass isn't visible, they will kick you out."

Jade then pointed to her badge that was visible for all of security to see.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:23 pm

AshK wrote:"There is a DQ right next door." Jade said as she noticed how close Mina was standing next to her. "Is there something wrong Mina? Why are you standing so close to me? Just curious.

"I think DQ is a good idea Jade." Mar said.

The others nodded in agreement.

"Then it's settled." Jade said. "Mina and I will be waiting right outside the door for you five to finish what you were doing before we got here."

"Come on Mina let's wait outside the door of the locker room and make sure your backstage pass is visible." Jade said as she pointed to lanyard that Mina's pass was attached to which went behind her shirt. "If your backstage pass isn't visible, they will kick you out."

Jade then pointed to her badge that was visible for all of security to see.

"I am not..." said Mina as she shook her head and just followed Jade outside. She lifted her pass up to show to the guard and when they were outside Mina had kept her distance from Jade. She looked much more relax as well.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:28 pm

"You are still nervous around girls changing aren't you Mina?" Jade asked. "It's okay if you are, I mean I am surprised that I am not more nervous around changing girls considering what I used to be."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:34 pm

AshK wrote:"You are still nervous around girls changing aren't you Mina?" Jade asked. "It's okay if you are, I mean I am surprised that I am not more nervous around changing girls considering what I used to be."

"What? No! I am not," said Mina as she sounded upset and shook her head. "I have no problem with girls changing in front of me."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:22 am

"Whoa whoa whoa calm down girl. I am right here, you do not have to yell." Jade says as she waves her hands in front of her face in a defensive position. "I didn't mean that you were. I just said that after I noticed how much more relaxed you were out here than you were in there. You so don't have to yell at me."

It was apparent by Jade's voice that she as nervous thinking that Mina was yelling at her.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying