Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

Postby Blaze » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:58 pm

Suzie beams happily and gives Georgia a hug.

"I'm proud of you hon."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:28 am

Georgia carefully leans forward on the rollerbladers to return the hug with a smile, "Thanks!", she chirped. "Is there anything else you'd like to do?", she asked, glancing around the buildings outside the skate park. She still wasn't very familiar with this part of town.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:04 am

"Hmm? Nah, I'm good~ You just keep practising." Suzie says with a smile.

"And remember to mind your skirt! Lotta boys around here~"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:24 am

The younger teen blushed brightly at Suzie's warning, before reaching behind herself to tug on the skirt, and glanced around nervously. Shuffling herself around, she began to skate across the park, slow at first, befire picking up speed!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:04 pm

Suzie giggles and sits down on a nearby park bench, watching Suzie skate around. A few boys are skateboarding around the park, a few coming very close to clipping Georgia!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:37 pm

The closeness of the skateboarding boys distracted Georgia slightly. Having been knocked off her skates by one of them earlier, she wanted to avoid getting in their way again, and watched them closely. However, to anyone glancing at her, it might appear she was just another teen girl, daydreaming over boys as she slowly skated in circles.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:07 pm

A few of the younger boys look over at Georgia and smirk. They break away from the group and start skateboarding around the girl, entrapping her!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:07 am

Georgia's eyes narrowed, and she came to a stop, folding her arms across her chest. She was used to kids mocking her as the Possum, but they were easier to ignore when they were smaller than her. "You're in my way", she said defiantly.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:58 pm

The skaters all snigger sinisterly, moving in closer.

"Yeah? What of it?" asks one.
"Listen girly, this is out turf. We don't want no stupid girl stumbling around, she might get hurt. Get it?" the ringleader says, his tone threatening.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:52 am

Georgia rolled her eyes, "Oh, come on! You're not serious, are you?", she shot back. "I bet the only fight you've ever been in was with your Mom over how much your cellphone cost", she muttered. She didn't back off, but didn't move closer either.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:14 pm

THe boy scowls, clearly unused to having people talk back to him. He moves his face right up to Georgia's, his breath reeking.

"I'm sorry, what was that girlie? I didn't quite catch it. Mind saying that again?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:37 am

Georgia reflexively leaned back away from the boy's breath, and nearly lost her balance on the skates as she gagged and tried to wave the horrid smell away. "Ohmygod... ", she gasped. Without thinking she pressed her small hands to the boy's chest and tried to shove him back, "Instead of bullying kids that want to skate, maybe you should go buy some gum... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:26 am

The boy staggers back from the shove, not expecting that at all! His friends snigger and his face goes a bit red, both from embarrassment at looking uncool in front of his friends and anger from having some little girl shove him.

"That's it you little cow, I'm gonna-"

What he was gonna do is never said, as a hand grabs him by the collar of his shirt and pulls him away. An older boy with spiked red hair, ears that have several studs and metal loops in them, a pierced nose and an outfit consisting of a leather jacked, a worn white shirt and faded jeans with leather boots. Suzie has run over carrying two soft serve ice-cream cones.

"Georgia! Are you okay?! Did he hurt you?!"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:48 am

For a moment, panic spread through Georgia's young body. Her life as the Possum seemed nothing more than a dream, and instead she felt every bit the weak teenage girl. Squeezing her eyes shut, she braced herself for the blow... but instead heard Amanda's voice... no wait, it was Suzie! Opening her eyes, she looked up at the spike-haired boy in confusion, and then glanced at Suzie.

Now it was the turn of embarrassment to flood through her, the fact that Suzie was now watching out for her instead of the other way around could not be more clear. "He didn't touch me, Suzie... I'm fine...", she murmured to the older teen, as her gaze settled back on the boy that had apparently stepped in to keep her from being attacked. "Thanks...", she found herself saying, not used to playing the part of the person being saved.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:32 am

Suzie nods, satisfied that Georgia hand't been hurt. She turns to glare at the boy that had picked on her as the older boy shakes him.

"Say sorry, or I'll tell Mom you were picking on a girl smaller that you."

The boy scowls and leers at Georgia. "sorry..." he mutters. THe older boy rolls his eyes and drops him. He immediately runs over to his friends, is face burning red.

"Sorry about him. He's such a dork." he says to Georgia and Suzie.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying