Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby AshK » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:53 pm

"I really don't think they were going to get burgers, but if that's what you want we will go to Steak 'N' Shake." Jade said to her best friend. "So do you want a shake or just a normal meal?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:46 am

AshK wrote:"I really don't think they were going to get burgers, but if that's what you want we will go to Steak 'N' Shake." Jade said to her best friend. "So do you want a shake or just a normal meal?"

"A shake would be nice." said Mina but right as she said that, her stomach yet out a loud growl.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:07 am

Jade's stomach followed suit. "Ha ha." Jade giggled. "I guess we are like both a bit hungry. I don't think shakes will fill us up. We will both get a full meal and I will buy. Come on Mina."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:42 am

"I don't need you to buy for me. I am completely fine," said Mina as she followed Jade.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:36 pm

"Please don't start arguing with me." Jade said. "It's the least I can do as thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to come to my competition. Can I at least buy something for you if don't want me to buy the meal for you?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:58 pm

AshK wrote:"Please don't start arguing with me." Jade said. "It's the least I can do as thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to come to my competition. Can I at least buy something for you if don't want me to buy the meal for you?"

"Whatever. I guess that is good enough. It was nothing really," said Mina as she held the door open for Jade.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:29 pm

Jade enters before Mina and holds the door open from the inside as she lets Mina come in directly after her. "So you seem a lot more calm when it's just the two of us together. Any idea why that is?" Jade says then asks.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:48 pm

AshK wrote:Jade enters before Mina and holds the door open from the inside as she lets Mina come in directly after her. "So you seem a lot more calm when it's just the two of us together. Any idea why that is?" Jade says then asks.

"What are you talking about?" said Mina who had some sort of idea why but wasn't going to say. She then walks over to a booth and sat down.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:30 pm

"Whatever you say Mina." Jade said as she followed Mina over to the booth and sat across from her.

Jade then grabbed two menus and gave one to Mina.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:08 pm

AshK wrote:"Whatever you say Mina." Jade said as she followed Mina over to the booth and sat across from her.

Jade then grabbed two menus and gave one to Mina.

"Thanks. So...." said Mina as she looked at the menu and read though it. "Did you know those girls before all of this?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:20 pm

"Truth be told, they were in the Judo Club with me, but we never really talked much." Jade said. "I talked to them occasionally, but I was on the Boys team. We were friends, but that was all. Though I think I might've had a crush on Mar. It's getting harder and harder to remember my old life the longer I am this way."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:33 pm

AshK wrote:"Truth be told, they were in the Judo Club with me, but we never really talked much." Jade said. "I talked to them occasionally, but I was on the Boys team. We were friends, but that was all. Though I think I might've had a crush on Mar. It's getting harder and harder to remember my old life the longer I am this way."

"Do you still have a crush on them now?" asked Mina as she puts her menu down. She seem interested in what Jade had to say.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:05 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"Do you still have a crush on them now?" asked Mina as she puts her menu down. She seem interested in what Jade had to say.

"Truth be told, I really don't know which way to turn." Jade said as she moved a stray lock of blond hair out of her face. "I seem to feel a lot more comfortable around you than I do around the girls on my team, so to answer your question, no I do not have a crush on any of those girls now. I also thought I had a crush on Joey, but I am not so sure now."

Jade then puts her menu down and closes it since she had decided what she wanted to eat. She then looks over toward Mina.

"What about you?" Jade asks. "You seemed kind of uncomfortable around them, but seem to be a lot more comfortable when it is just you and me."

"I also feel like that we were really close throughout this entire life. I am also feeling the need to protect you with my life from any and all dangers that might befall you." Jade says as she smiles genuinely at her best friend. If Mina is really paying attention she might see a faint blush on Jade's cheeks as she looks at her. Jade has no idea that she is blushing at all. What could it mean?
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:13 pm

"I don't really know. I mean I am just going though this whole thing. I mean....Well, boys are okay I guess. Not as if I like them or anything," said Mina who was unsure on what to say. She certainly knew she had some feelings for Tony but wasn't going to admit them outloud. She then took the menu and hid her face behind it.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:22 pm

"I'm glad we haven't been fighting as much as we like used to." Jade said. "We seem to be becoming real friends again it seems. So what kind of Milkshake do you want me to get for you?" Jade then picked up the menu and looked at the list of hand-dipped real-milk milk shakes. Trying to figure out what flavor she wanted.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying