Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:29 am

AshK wrote:"I'm glad we haven't been fighting as much as we like used to." Jade said. "We seem to be becoming real friends again it seems. So what kind of Milkshake do you want me to get for you?" Jade then picked up the menu and looked at the list of hand-dipped real-milk milk shakes. Trying to figure out what flavor she wanted.

"Strawberry. I want strawberry," said Mina quickly a she nodded several times.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:16 pm

Jade nodded as she waited for the waitress to come.

(Do you want me to control the waitress or do you want to Miki?)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:18 am

AshK wrote:Jade nodded as she waited for the waitress to come.

(Do you want me to control the waitress or do you want to Miki?)

(None.)

A waitress was about to come but then suddenly the two girls felt a chill run up their necks.

Mina looked at Jade and asked, "Did you felt that?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:08 pm

(I was wondering when we would have another battle. I was getting kind of bored of just talking and eating or whatnot.)

"That is just great. I was hungry too." Jade said. "We need to get somewhere private quick."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:34 pm

AshK wrote:(I was wondering when we would have another battle. I was getting kind of bored of just talking and eating or whatnot.)

"That is just great. I was hungry too." Jade said. "We need to get somewhere private quick."

"How about we just run out of here and worry about that later," said Mina as she got up and pick up her bag. She then began to walk out of the restaurant.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:42 pm

Jade sighs and gets up. She follows Mina out the door. "Wait for me Mina!" Jade says as she rushes after her best friend.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:47 pm

AshK wrote:Jade sighs and gets up. She follows Mina out the door. "Wait for me Mina!" Jade says as she rushes after her best friend.

It wouldn't take long for Jade to catch up to Mina seeing that the girl was much more fit then Mina was. Also, Mina was kind of a slow runner.

"Well you better hurry," said Mina as she was running towards the back of the restaurant. She then notice that Jade was at her side. She frown a little and said, "Is this good enough for you?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:52 pm

"It works for me." Jade said. "First we need to focus to make sure the coast is clear."

Jade then focuses and is about to take out her ribbon.

"The coast is clear according to my senses Mina." Jade said "How about your observation. Is it clear?"
Last edited by AshK on Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:25 pm

AshK wrote:"It works for me." Jade said. "First we need to focus to make sure the coast is clear."

Jade then focuses and is about to take out her ribbon.

"The coast is clear according to my senses Mina." Jase said "How about your observation. Is it clear?"

"The same," said Mina as she pulled out her ribbon and nodded.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:45 pm

"Clover Ribbon Power Make Up!" Jade said as she transformed into Clover Reborn.
"So any idea where the disturbance is?" Clover asked after once again making sure the coast was clear.
Last edited by AshK on Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:20 am

AshK wrote:"Clover Ribbon Power Make Up!" Jade said as she transformed into Clover Reborn.
"So any idea where the disturbance is?" Clover asked after once again making sure the coast was clear.

"Heart Ribbon Power Make Up!" yelled Mina as she became Heart Reborn. She stood there and looked around. She then nodded and jumped into the air. "Yes. I believe it is over there."

Heart jumped into the air and was heading in the direction where Jade's friends were head to for eating.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:53 pm

Clover nods and follows her Princess toward the DQ. Making sure the coast was clear, Clover whispered into Heart's ear. "Is this the reason why you wanted to go somewhere else?" Clover asked.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:22 pm

AshK wrote:Clover nods and follows her Princess toward the DQ. Making sure the coast was clear, Clover whispered into Heart's ear. "Is this the reason why you wanted to go somewhere else?" Clover asked.

"What do you mean?" asked Heart as she jumped towards the area.

Still, when they got there, both saw that a tall figure dressed in black was standing in front of the restaurant. Long strands of hair could be seen with some of it in front of the store while some was outside it. Both girls could see that Jade's friends were outside on the ground with strands of hair around their necks.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:39 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
AshK wrote:Clover nods and follows her Princess toward the DQ. Making sure the coast was clear, Clover whispered into Heart's ear. "Is this the reason why you wanted to go somewhere else?" Clover asked.

"What do you mean?" asked Heart as she jumped towards the area.

Still, when they got there, both saw that a tall figure dressed in black was standing in front of the restaurant. Long strands of hair could be seen with some of it in front of the store while some was outside it. Both girls could see that Jade's friends were outside on the ground with strands of hair around their necks.

Clover shrugs and gives Heart a look that tells her, that she would explain later when they weren't fighting. "Who are you and what have you done to those innocent girls?" Clover asked as she summoned her spear.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:59 pm

AshK wrote:
Clover shrugs and gives Heart a look that tells her, that she would explain later when they weren't fighting. "Who are you and what have you done to those innocent girls?" Clover asked as she summoned her spear.

"Me? I am Madam Black. I see that I finally get to meet you two," said Black in a smooth voice as she looked at Clover and Heart. "I am just getting a snack is all."

"Well, then you must stop," said Heart as she just stood there waiting for the next move.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying