We Need a Hero (Named Elliot)

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: We Need a Hero (Named Elliot)

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:33 pm

Elliot did just that, continuing toward the voice still.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:12 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot did just that, continuing toward the voice still.

"Good," said the voice. Soon the light reveal that it was actually a slime girl speaking. Elliot may notice that a leg was coming out of the body of the slime girl.

"Now feed me!" yelled the smile girl as she shot an arm out of Elliot in an attempt to engulf her.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:05 am

Elliot swung her pink umbrella around to block as the slime girl tried to grab at her. She stumbled a little as her shoes stuck to the sticky floor. "Who are you?", she cried, not wanting to attack incase it was actually one of her friends that had been transformed.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:45 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot swung her pink umbrella around to block as the slime girl tried to grab at her. She stumbled a little as her shoes stuck to the sticky floor. "Who are you?", she cried, not wanting to attack incase it was actually one of her friends that had been transformed.

"Aim," said the Slime Girl as she began to expand. It would look as if Elliot was getting deeper into the slime as her shoes were being swallow by it.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:46 am

Elliot's nose wrinkled as she tried to lift up her feet and back away from the slime, "What did you do with my friends?", she cried in panicked tone, while waving the pink umbrella to try and make the slime girl give up.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:51 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot's nose wrinkled as she tried to lift up her feet and back away from the slime, "What did you do with my friends?", she cried in panicked tone, while waving the pink umbrella to try and make the slime girl give up.

Pieces of slime flew everywhere as the umbrella hit the slime girl.

"I did nothing to them!" said the girl as she them jumped into the air and tried to prance on to Elliot.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:25 am

"Be careful or you're going to get slime on my dress!", she yelled, just before the slime girl pounced on her, knocking her off her feet. She moaned as she felt herself getting sucked into the girl, before drawing a deep breath, "Pretty pink princess pony attack!", she cried out. There was a flash, but nothing seemed to happen. As she struggled however, her fess bunched up, revealing peeks of panties with ponies on.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:38 pm

Harri-chan wrote:"Be careful or you're going to get slime on my dress!", she yelled, just before the slime girl pounced on her, knocking her off her feet. She moaned as she felt herself getting sucked into the girl, before drawing a deep breath, "Pretty pink princess pony attack!", she cried out. There was a flash, but nothing seemed to happen. As she struggled however, her fess bunched up, revealing peeks of panties with ponies on.

"Aim will eat you!" said the slime girl as she began to expand to absorb Elliot. She then paused when the flash happen to see what happen but just continue on until she notice the pony pattern panties. She then stare in awe at them.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:56 am

Seeing the slime girl distracted, Elliot drew back her pink umbrella. Concentrating, it glowed and transformed into a pink hammer that looked like it was made from marshmallow. However, as she swung it at the slime girl, she'd discover it didn't FEEL as if it was made from marshmallow, as it was quite hard!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:20 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Seeing the slime girl distracted, Elliot drew back her pink umbrella. Concentrating, it glowed and transformed into a pink hammer that looked like it was made from marshmallow. However, as she swung it at the slime girl, she'd discover it didn't FEEL as if it was made from marshmallow, as it was quite hard!

The slime girl let out a yell and then shot back. She then cried, "Aim no like that! Aim no like that!"

The slime girl then made it's arm into spikes and tried to shoot them at Elliot.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:14 am

Elliot rolled out of the way of the spikes. The mallet transformed again, now into a pink bow. Drawing back the string, an arrow appeared covered with pink flames, and she aimed at the slime girl's chest before firing!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:27 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot rolled out of the way of the spikes. The mallet transformed again, now into a pink bow. Drawing back the string, an arrow appeared covered with pink flames, and she aimed at the slime girl's chest before firing!

The slime girl began to jump into the air to give one final attack at Elliot but wasn't fast enough as it was hit and pinned to the wall. Soon the slime girl began to glow and then a thud could be heard. If Elliot looks to the ground, she would see that Mia was there. The slime was slowly disappearing as well.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:24 am

"Ohmygod, Mia! I'm sorry! I'm so, so stupid!", she groaned as she ran to the girl's side and crouched. Laying her hands on Mia, she started to glow. Her magic tried to heal the girl, but in order to restore her health, it was eating away at her age, slowly making her younger...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:21 pm

(Is it eating up Elliot's age or Mia's age?)

Mia stirred a little but she wasn't awaking. The slime was completely gone by now. Soon a ringing could be heard coming from Elliot's dress. She could feel as if something was moving around as a cute snake-cat came out of her dress. It looked sort of like a snake but with a cat's head and was pink.

"Good. You were able to purify Cutes," said the snake which sounded like Francesca.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:58 pm

It was Mia who was getting younger. In just a couple of seconds, her health and energy was restored... but she was also down to being twelve years old. Her clothing had adjusted for her new size, and become a purple silken dress, with white lace underskirts, and her hair was in a ponytail, held with a large purple bow behind her head.

"Sorry, Mia... ", said Elliot, before yelping as she heard the ringing inside her own dress. She began to squirm and jump around, and shrieked as the snake-like thing wriggled out, "What the heck were you doing inside my dress?!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse