Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:48 pm

"I'm gonna go check on Suzie... ", she said, smiling at the kiss before she turns around and almost bumps into the older teen. For a moment, she looked up at her with a very apologetic expression, and then her gaze trailed down to the swimsuit. "Oh... ", she said, her shoulders slumping a little. "You'd have probably fit into my old ones... we could have swapped", she blushed.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:50 pm

"Hm? Were you two gonna go swimming? Hold on."

Amanda lets Georgia go and heads into her bedroom. A minute later, she emerges carrying a sunflower yellow one-piece swimsuit.

"Here hon, I think this might fit you."

Suzie takes it with a smile and heads back into the bedroom
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:53 pm

"Was that... yours?", she asked as she watched Suzie disappear back into the bedroom. The idea that Suzie was now big enough to borrow Amanda's old clothes, while she was ending up in clothes the teen had outgrown was rather embarrassing. "Did you wanna come with us? It was Suzie's idea... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:21 pm

"Yeah it was. And you know what, I think I will~" Amanda says with a smile as Suzie comes out wearing the swimsuit. It fits her well, hugging her body and showing her curves.

"How does it look?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:14 am

"It looks great, Suzie!", said Georgia, despite her embarrassment. She tried not to stare, but she felt so in awe of the other teenager, with just a tiny bit of jealousy mixed in, the same way a lot of girls felt toward their big sister. "You look so grown up... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:32 am

Suzie grins and blushes some more.

"C'mon, come puts yours on Georgia."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:27 am

With a blush of her own, Georgia followed the swimsuit-wearing Suzie into their bedroom. Again she found her eyes wandering, and then she clenched her hand and groaned. "Suzie... I need to tell you something", she started. "I think... my body is a little jealous of you or something". It looked as if the admission physically pained her. "I mean... I don't want to be, it's silly! But I end up staring at you without meaning too and that's probably really creepy... I'm sorry...".

She looked at the other girl with a slightly confused expression. The brief conversations about the mental side-effects of her body's physical regression played over in her head. "When I look at you... it reminds me of how much I used to look up to your Mom. I was in awe of her... and now it feels exactly the same with you", she blushed, still very aware that for the past fifteen years she'd been Auntie Georgia to the young Suzie. "I'm sorry, Suzie... I should be the one taking care of you".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:01 pm

Suzie turns and gives Georgia a warm smile, pulling the girl closer to her.

"DOn't worry about it. It's probably just a side-effect of what that witch did to you. Don't keep it bottled up either, it's not healthy. If something's bugging you, talk to me or mom, okay?"

She turns and starts rummaging through Georgia's clothes
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:09 pm

Georgia leans into the hug, her smile returning, although her blush didn't fade as she gave the older girl a little squeeze before watching her go searching through the mountains of new clothes they'd bought only the day before. Backing up a little, she carefully slides down her denim skirt, and then peels the grey t-shirt up over her head, leaving her stood in just the comfy, white cotton bra and panties with the orange stripes, and purple socks.

Chewing her bottom lip, she peered at herself in the mirror, reflexively having crossed her arms over her chest, and pressed her skinny legs about as close together as she could. "Sometimes I can't even figure out how I'm feeling... I need to do that before I can explain it to anyone else... ", she murmured.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:27 pm

Suzie nods and pulls put a two-piece swimsuit. It's a bright pink with frills and hearts all over it!

"I think this would look good on you."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:35 pm

Georgia blushed at the swimsuit, but what did she know about teen fashion? Not a thing. If Suzie said it was good, then she'd wear it. "Thanks... ", she said, glancing toward the door, and then to the other girl, chewing her bottom lip before she tugged off her underwear, and hurriedly pulled on the pink, frilly swimsuit. She'd never really cared about how her body looked before, not until this whole business, but now she felt so embarrassed seeing her skinny, narrow figure stood beside the curvy Suzie. "Do I look okay?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:44 pm

Suzie beams and gives a thumbs up!

"Really cute!"

Looking at the mirror, Georgia would she looks rather... childish, especially compares to the curviness of Suzie!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:53 pm

She couldn't help but grin in reply to the thumbs up, even when glancing at herself in the mirror. "I'm not used to being called cute... ", she blushed, twisting from side to side slightly, smoothing the frills with her hands. She was glad that only three people in the city were aware of what had become of the Possum, because if the press made fun of her before, she didn't want to imagine the the hilarity that would occur if people could see this. "Are we gonna leave them on under our clothes?", she asked, glancing back to the denim skirt and grey Hello Kitty t-shirt on the lower bunk.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:10 pm

"That's what I'm doing."Suzie says as she grabs a duffel bag and trows some underwear in. She grabs a pink and white striped zip-up hoodie and puts it on, followed by a pair of white shorts and sandals.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:28 am

"Can I put my things in your bag?", she asked, scooping up her underwear, the frills of the swimsuit tickling her thighs a little as she moved closer to Suzie. "Pretty soon it's gonna start getting hard to tell you and your Mom apart... ", she commented.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying