I Am You|Em Era Uoy

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: I Am You|Em Era Uoy

Postby Vomica » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:45 pm

Yelanda instantly raises her weapon of that! Any twisted visage of horror is not to be abided! Too bad a rapier can't go snicker-snack.
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:59 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"It's not that I'm repressing those feelings, I just don't make them obvious. I mean... I know they're there, and... well..." She frowns at that some more, and then squirms as she's squeezed. "You know what?! This is the second time that I've had to face myself, and it's annoying!"

Her body shifts to slime as she splatters, oozing about a little before leaping up and coiling around her shadow herself. "Look, I'm not trying to deny you, and I'm not saying you aren't me. I'm also not saying that I refuse to acknowledge how I feel. I just find those feelings painful. Really, you're me, so you should know how just how sad and bothered those things make me feel. I don't try to ignore them, even though it seems like I do. They are things I live with deep inside of me. I'll admit, I do keep them secret most of the time, though."

She detaches and shifts back to normal. "Such things are a part of me, and you are a part of me as well." She holds out a hand. "I really don't like fighting with myself. It'll get us nowhere, and will continue to only make things worse. We're both Konoko, so how about we stop fighting... and maybe go get a drink together?"

As Konoko talks, the tree becomes more and more staticy, her honesty breaking down the monstrous form! It eventually dissolves leaving Shadow Konoko back to normal! Said Shaodow looks at Konoko, smiles and nods, accepting the hand before vanishing in a blue haze! Emerging from the haze is a humanoid figure, 7 feet tall and made mostly of green slime! It has hair similar to Konoko's but it's face is blank. Around it's hands it wears giant wooden gauntlets with the symbol of the Hasano clan on them. It hovers before Konoko for a few moments before vanishing, a card depicting an angelic woman mixing water from two cups in it's place. Said card flies into Konoko's chest as a voice speaks in her mind.

"You have obtained the facade used to overcome life's hardships... I am Ceridwen."

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot watched the transformation of the Shadow, his mouth falling open. He remained silent, blushing slightly, before flinching as the card flew into his chest. Glancing down, he patted the front of the dress, and then looked to the girl on his shoulder, "What... just happened?".

"You accepted your hadow and in doing so, awakened your Persona!" Elise says with a grin... as the store starts to rumble!

Vomica wrote:Yelanda instantly raises her weapon of that! Any twisted visage of horror is not to be abided! Too bad a rapier can't go snicker-snack.

The being looks up at Yelanda with the vampire's own face!, slowly, it grins, showing of fblood-stained teeth and stands. It approaches Yalanda and runs her finger down her other's face, smearing it with blood. Finally, it speaks in a hoarse whisper.

"The blood... it calls to you... calls to us... drink deep..."

It points into the darkness... something can be seen, some kind of pile. The stench of blood emanates strongly from it.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:49 am

"Awakened my persona? You need to explain these things, Elise, I have no idea what half the words you say even mean", he complained as the store began to shake. "Great... what now?", he groaned, grasping onto the closest shelf. "Do we need to get out of here?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:59 am

As Konoko talks, the tree becomes more and more staticy, her honesty breaking down the monstrous form! It eventually dissolves leaving Shadow Konoko back to normal! Said Shaodow looks at Konoko, smiles and nods, accepting the hand before vanishing in a blue haze! Emerging from the haze is a humanoid figure, 7 feet tall and made mostly of green slime! It has hair similar to Konoko's but it's face is blank. Around it's hands it wears giant wooden gauntlets with the symbol of the Hasano clan on them. It hovers before Konoko for a few moments before vanishing, a card depicting an angelic woman mixing water from two cups in it's place. Said card flies into Konoko's chest as a voice speaks in her mind.

"You have obtained the facade used to overcome life's hardships... I am Ceridwen."

Konoko blinks as she places a hand to her chest. "Facade? Ceridwen?" She was a bit confused by all of this, to be honest.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:51 pm

Harri-chan wrote:"Awakened my persona? You need to explain these things, Elise, I have no idea what half the words you say even mean", he complained as the store began to shake. "Great... what now?", he groaned, grasping onto the closest shelf. "Do we need to get out of here?".

"The Shadows are drawn to you now. You'll need to fight your way out." Elise says

Indeed, looking out the window, Elliot can see Shadows massing outside!

KonokoHasano wrote:Konoko blinks as she places a hand to her chest. "Facade? Ceridwen?" She was a bit confused by all of this, to be honest.

A rumble fills the air as Konoko can see a mass of Shadows approaching the now ruined mansion!

"Hope you're ready for a fight, because we got one." her animus says.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:10 am

A rumble fills the air as Konoko can see a mass of Shadows approaching the now ruined mansion!

"Hope you're ready for a fight, because we got one." her animus says.

"... I suppose?" She answered as she stared at the Shadows. She proceeds to leap up into the air and gather energy into her hands before firing it off at the Shadows.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:46 am

"Fight? I didn't exactly dress for fighting... ", he muttered, looking down at the black dress. Crouching, he pushed the heeled shoes into the bag he'd been carrying, and then shook his head as he stood back up. "How exactly do you fight a shadow?", he asked as he pushed open the door and stepped out onto the street...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:57 pm

The being looks up at Yelanda with the vampire's own face!, slowly, it grins, showing of fblood-stained teeth and stands. It approaches Yalanda and runs her finger down her other's face, smearing it with blood. Finally, it speaks in a hoarse whisper.

"The blood... it calls to you... calls to us... drink deep..."

It points into the darkness... something can be seen, some kind of pile. The stench of blood emanates strongly from it.

Yelanda retches as the thing approaches, but not out of physical disgust... but rather psychological. Her muscles tense up at that touch, but her muscles instinctively relax at the scent... her predatory instincts accepting the aroma like a fine wine. Her eyes suddenly draw wide though, for the smell might be enticing... it's source is far from seductive. She hisses at the other figure, "...who have you butchered in the name of your... ...appetite?"
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:19 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"... I suppose?" She answered as she stared at the Shadows. She proceeds to leap up into the air and gather energy into her hands before firing it off at the Shadows.

The energy hits the Shadows and destroys some, but more come!

"I don't think that'll be enough. Call your Persona." her animus advises

Harri-chan wrote:"Fight? I didn't exactly dress for fighting... ", he muttered, looking down at the black dress. Crouching, he pushed the heeled shoes into the bag he'd been carrying, and then shook his head as he stood back up. "How exactly do you fight a shadow?", he asked as he pushed open the door and stepped out onto the street...

Elliot finds himself surrounded by the ugly things, all advancing threateningly

"Quick! Call your Persona!" Elise says

Vomica wrote:Yelanda retches as the thing approaches, but not out of physical disgust... but rather psychological. Her muscles tense up at that touch, but her muscles instinctively relax at the scent... her predatory instincts accepting the aroma like a fine wine. Her eyes suddenly draw wide though, for the smell might be enticing... it's source is far from seductive. She hisses at the other figure, "...who have you butchered in the name of your... ...appetite?"

The figure just gives a low chuckle as Yelanda's eyes adjust to the darkness. She sees the pile is made of 6 bodies. 6 very familiar bodies...

"Don't act like you don't know... you have been longing to do this for a long time..."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:30 pm

"My persona? That... thing?", he asked, sounding incredulous as the shadows surrounded him. He blushed, and then closed his eyes, concentrating hard on summoning this persona, his hands clenching into fists at his sides as he did so. "Am I doing it right?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:54 pm

The energy hits the Shadows and destroys some, but more come!

"I don't think that'll be enough. Call your Persona." her animus advises

"How do I do that?" Konoko asked, curiously.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:57 pm

Yelanda replies with nothing but a lowlow growl, the sound of raw hatred and disgust manifest! After a moment her look of rage turns to one of simple white hot angry, "...they are my sisters! My family! They are all I have! All I want!"
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:35 pm

Harri-chan wrote:"My persona? That... thing?", he asked, sounding incredulous as the shadows surrounded him. He blushed, and then closed his eyes, concentrating hard on summoning this persona, his hands clenching into fists at his sides as he did so. "Am I doing it right?".

Elliot becomes bathed in a blue glow as the card that entered his body descends from above! Elliot somehow knows that he needs to destroy it somehow to summon his persona!

KonokoHasano wrote:"How do I do that?" Konoko asked, curiously.

"Just concentrate and reach deep inside yourself, and it will come to you." her animus says

Vomica wrote:Yelanda replies with nothing but a lowlow growl, the sound of raw hatred and disgust manifest! After a moment her look of rage turns to one of simple white hot angry, "...they are my sisters! My family! They are all I have! All I want!"

"And that disgusts you... you were so outgoing before, you loved being outside... now you can only go out at night... now they are the only contact with the outside you have..." the Shadow mutters, getting to her feet.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:01 pm

"Just concentrate and reach deep inside yourself, and it will come to you." her animus says

Konoko does as she was told, lifting her arms in the process.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:26 pm

Glancing up to see the card, Elliot looked confused for a moment as he realised he knew what to do... but couldn't recall how he'd come by that knowledge. Bending his knees slightly, he crouched and then leapt up, the black skirt swishing up with him, and reached to grab the card with both hands, before going to tear it apart!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse