Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby AshK » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:10 pm

"It is so not right to snack on innocent people." Clover said. "Also you remind me of an Anime Character from Fullmetal Alchemist."

Clover then readies herself should she need to attack.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:53 pm

"How flattering," said Black as she then made her hair extend to strike at Clover and Heart.

Heart at once jumped into the air but her leg was caught by the strand of hair. "Woah!"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:59 pm

Clover is able to dodge the strands of hair luckily as she then uses the sai at the end of her spear to try and cut the hair strand that is going from Black to Heart hoping to free her Princess so they can attack together.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:01 pm

AshK wrote:Clover is able to dodge the strands of hair luckily as she then uses the sai at the end of her spear to try and cut the hair strand that is going from Black to Heart hoping to free her Princess so they can attack together.

The strands of hair that Clover cut soon become arrows as they fly out towards the two girls. Heart tries to black them but her weapon was no match for anything like that.

"What the heck," said Heart as she is strike and jumps back.

"Hmm...." said Black as she stares at Heart.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:06 pm

Clover tries to dodge, but is hit by an arrow as well. "Ouch! That so totally hurt! Now you will pay! Clover Leaf Hurricane!" Clover said as she sent tons of leaves in a spiral straight toward Black.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:11 pm

AshK wrote:Clover tries to dodge, but is hit by an arrow as well. "Ouch! That so totally hurt! Now you will pay! Clover Leaf Hurricane!" Clover said as she sent tons of leaves in a spiral straight toward Black.

"Heart Arrow!" yelled Heart as she fired off an arrow at Black as well.

"Tch...That is all you have?" said Black as she flick her wrist and soon yet out a black wave that soon became a series of waves. "Darkness Flick."

The waves collided with the attack and simply pushed them away.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:17 pm

"We have a heck of a lot more than that!" Clover said as her Spear Glowed the same color as her outfit. "Passionate Clover Lovey Strike! Lovey Dovey! Sparkling Clover!"

After she launched her attacks, they combined and headed straight toward Black. Clover was hoping beyond hope that the combination of the two attacks would hit Madam Black.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:56 pm

"Yeah! Tak-" said Heart as she was soon grabbed by one of the hair tentacles and was pulled up to be in way of Clover's attacks.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:11 pm

Clover noticed this and immediately jumped and landed in front of her own attack and took the full force of the attack not wanting to hurt her Princess or her best friend. When she landed in front of Heart she redirected her attack at herself. Since she had already put her Spear back in subspace she couldn't absorb the two attacks back into it. She fell to the ground after she was hit with her own attacks. "If you want to take someone, " Clover said from the ground, luckily her transformation didn't fade. "Like take me. The world needs Heart more than it needs me."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:00 am

"You think I want to take her? No. Not now but I don't want you," said Madam Black as she squeezed Heart. The magical girl screamed a little bit as she could feel the hair hurting her. She then threw Heart to the ground. "I just wanted to see the pair of girls who keep foiling my plans. It just looks as if i had nothing to worry about."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:46 pm

"So you are the big boss of all the monsters we have been fighting?" Clover asked as she regained her strength and stood up. "What do you want with our planet?" Clover asked.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kris_Roth » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:43 pm

Meanwhile, a young man who was a freshman at Jade and Mina's school was heading home from school. His name was Trent Akimura, and he was a young man of Japanese decent with short blue/black hair and glasses, who was about 5'10", and weighed about 195 pounds. He was wearing the school uniform and carrying his bookbag on his way home when he decided to stop by the Dairy Queen, unaware of the huge magical girl battle versus the evil Monster of the day.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:59 pm

AshK wrote:"So you are the big boss of all the monsters we have been fighting?" Clover asked as she regained her strength and stood up. "What do you want with our planet?" Clover asked.

"Nothing girl. Nothing at all," said Black as she smiled and then nodded. She stared at Heart and then said, "You both take yourself so serious yet you don't know why."

"We want to return back to normal!" yelled Heart as she made her bow transform into a hammer and then jumped in the air. She was going to swing it but Black simply moved out of the way and kicked Heart away.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:53 pm

Clover caught Heart Bridal style and set her down behind her. "Heart, I sense someone in this area, could you please make sure that he or she doesn't come near this area?" Clover asks. "Or do you want me to make sure no one else enters this area or do you want to try to fight her together?"

Clover then summons her spear and executed her ultimate attack. "Honey Clover Panties Shocker!"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:06 pm

The attack hit Madam Black and soon she dissolved. Heart for some reason felt something behind them as she turned around and saw that Black was behind them.

"Clover!" yelled Heart as she saw that Black had already shot a blast needles at the two. Heart was going to erect a barrier but the attack was too fast.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying