Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:25 pm

"Thanks", she said, with a slightly embarrassed smile, and then leaned back in the plastic chair, watching Suzie as she studied the menu. "How do you eat all this stuff and stay so thin?", she asked with a shake of her head.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:42 pm

"After school activities keep me fit." Suzie says with a wink as she ruffles Georgia's damp hair.

"Worrying about weight should only happen when you're my age." Amanda says firmly.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:59 pm

The younger teen blushed at having her hair ruffled, but the words of the Mother and daughter made her smile. She'd been a little embarrassed at Suzie's suggestion of joining the cheerleading squad and taking ballet classes, but now the idea that those could let her eat what she wanted and still stay in shape was quite welcoming. She grinned up at Amanda and nodded, "I'm not worrying... it's just been a long time since I could eat burgers and pizzas... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:40 am

Amanda smiles and nods approvingly to Georgia before taking the menus back, heading up to the counter to place the orders.

"More and more benefits to being like this huh?" Suzie says with a grin.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:00 am

Georgia blushed, but nodded at Suzie with a smile. "Yeah, but I'd have never believed you until it happened", she said, leaning forward so she could keep her voice down. "I just hope nobody is too much trouble because the Possum wasn't there to save the day".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:29 am

Suzie gives a small frown and wraps her arm around Georgia's shoulder.

"There's not much point thinking like that... as you are, you couldn't have done anything."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:49 pm

"I know... ", she said, her gaze drifting off around the poolside cafe, little hints of jealousy passing across her eyes as they lingered on those with bodies more mature than her own. "It's just... I've been thinking like that for so long, it's hard to just stop, you know?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:59 pm

"I know."

Suzie just hugs Georgia close to her, deliberately turning the younger girl's head to look at her and not others, especially mature woman.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:22 pm

Georgia chewed her bottom lip as she was pulled closer, "I'm sure I'll get used to it though, in time. It's only been a couple of days... after a week or two of school, maybe I'll have a whole different set of thoughts of my mind", she shrugged.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:08 pm

Suzie nods as Georgia comes over with their meals, along with a glass bottle of juice for them. She smiles and goes back to get her own.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:14 am

Georgia's nose twitched as she caught the scent of incoming cheeseburger, and a huge grin spread across her face. "Thanks, Auntie Amanda", she said as she sat upright. Picking up the burger, she bit into it and let out a happy sigh after swallowing. "This is amazing...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:46 am

Suzie nods in agreement and tucks into her nachos, piled high with toppings. Amanda has a toasted panini which she eats delicately with a knife and fork.

"Good huh? I'm surprised really, most food places in places like that are average at best." Suzie says.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:52 am

Georgia gulped down another mouthful, "Not all of us are used to such high standard of food. Most of my meals came in those little boxes you put in the microwave for three minutes", she said with a blush.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:12 am

"Those things are really unhealthy!" Suzie exclaims looking at Georgia in shock.

"Indeed... I'll be sure to give you as much home cooking as possible... perhaps a roast dinner tonight." Amanda muses.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:40 am

Georgia was wolfing down the burger, and held up two fingers two Suzie, almost like a peace sign. "Two things I didn't have before... time and money. You didnt need much of either to eat those things...", she explained, setting down the burger and flipping open the bun to squirt ketchup inside!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying