Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

Postby Blaze » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:50 pm

"Aww... I see." Suzie says, looking bad for bringing up the subject...
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:57 am

Placing the bun back on top of the burger, Geoegia glanced up at Suzie before rolling her eyes. "Don't feel bad. I chose the life I lived. Your Mom tried talking sense into me plenty of times", she smiled, and took a big bite into her food.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:43 am

Suzie looks at Amanda who nods.

"Georgia was determined to live her own life and I respected her decision." she says simply.

Suzie gives a nod but still looks uncertain as she nibbles on her nachos
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:20 am

Seeing that Suzie still looked a little down, Georgia shuffled her chair closer and gently poked the older girl in the side. "You know the biggest reason I was eating that rubbish? It wasn't because I didn't have an awesome big sister to point out how bad it was. Lucky for me I don't have that problem any more, huh?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:57 am

Suzie brightens up at that and wraps her arms around Georgia, squeezing her tight!

"Heehehehehe~ I'll be sure to watch out for your eating habits from now on." she says, poking her tongue out and winking.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:09 am

Georgia rather proud of herself as she returned the hug. She'd just cheered up a kid, using the know-how of an experienced adult! Okay, she'd had to fully play the part of an even younger kid, but it was worth it to see Suzie smile. Finishing off her burger, she wiped her hands and mouth with a napkin. "I guess we better grab an inflatable and head for that lazy river. Relax while our food is digesting".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:52 pm

Amanda giggles.

"You're lucky I know that the whole 'no swimming half an hour after eating' thing is an old wives tale."

She and Suzie fiish off the rest of their food and stand up.

"Lead the way young lady~" Suzie says teasingly
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:57 am

Georgia blushed as she was corrected, and watched Amanda and Suzie finish their food. "Me?", she asked hesitantly when the older teen told her to lead on. "Well... I'm not sure where it starts, but okay", she nodded. Walking ahead, she made her way up to one of the large park maps, studying it for a moment or two before pointing at a path that disappeared between rows of tall bushes.

The air cooled slightly as the tall plants shaded the path from the sun, and the crowd nosise lessened as they got further from the water slides. Eventually they came upon the slow-moving river, with a pile of pastel blue and baby pink inflatable rings stacked up on the bank, and a wide set of shallow steps leading into the water.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:17 am

The two older woman follow after Georgia, smiling as they spot the river.

"Alright Georgia, you first." Amanda says with a smile
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:37 am

Georgia approached the piles of rings, and had to go up onto her toes in order to tug a pink one down from the top. Despite then being light, their size made them a little awkward for the young teen, but she managed to roll it into the water, and held it in place on the steps while she waited.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:50 pm

Suzie grabs the next ring in the pile, a blue one while Amanda takes a much bigger pink one for herself. The two walk down to stand by Georgia and grin.

"Youngest first." Amanda says
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:52 pm

Georgia's brown eyes shifted to Suzie, and for a moment she just stared at the other girl with a confused expression before blushing. "Oh... right", she said as the penny dropped. Looking rather embarrassed, she put her hands on the ring, and then wriggled up onto it. With her feet no longer on the steps, she began to slowly drift along, turning to make sure the others were following.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:53 pm

Suzie follows up, throwing her ring into the river and jumping onto it, clinging on with her hands! Amanda does it in a much more ladylike manner. bending forward and placing the center of the ring around her rear then falling back into the river so she's sitting in it, her legs draped over the side.

Suzie paddles over to Georgia, smiling widely. "Fun huh?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:49 am

Georgia winced as she watched Amanda gracefully climb into the ring, realising that perhaps she should have tried the same. It should have been natural for her to do the same as Amanda... right? Still, she smiled as Suzie caught up and nodded her head. "Yup!". Reaching across, she tried to grab into the other teen's ring, to hold them together.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:41 pm

Suzie smiles and does the same to Georgia's ring, pulling their rings together! As Amanda drifts closer, she stretches out her legs towards the girls and wiggles her toes.

"Pull me in!"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying