Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby Kris_Roth » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:42 pm

Trini nods, and heads into the kitchen while Jade and Mina contact their parents via texting. Trini gets three glasses of water with ice and heads back to the coffee table. She places three coasters down and then the glasses of water. "I'd better let my father know I have guests over. He's a doctor, and he tends to worry about me not making any new friends." Trini then sends a text to her father,

Dad,

My friends, Mina and Jade, came by for visit. Should I order pizza for them?

-Trini

She sends the text and waits for a reply.
Last edited by Kris_Roth on Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:01 pm

"Thanks Trini." Jade said as she picked up her glass and took a sip.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:26 pm

"I have a coffee," said Mina quietly as she texted her dad. It wasn't as if he thought he be worried but figure that it be best. Mina was a bit nervous being around the newer girl and it didn't help that she felt shorter then all of them.

Trini's dad text back with the following message:

Again? Weren't they over just a two days ago? Alright.

"Let me guess, you have no or very little friends," said Mina as she sat on the couch.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:41 pm

"Um Mina, you and I hang out all the time." Jade says. "It really shouldn't be a surprise that you and I are her only friends in this reality."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kris_Roth » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:01 pm

Trini gets a text from her dad, and replies,

Dad,

It's okay, Mina and Jade are my best friends at school. I'm treating them to pizza, and seeing to it they get home.

Love,
Trinity.

P.S. I really miss you and mom. Saving you pizza when you get home.

She sends the reply and hopes her parents get the message.

She then turns to Mina and Jade, "Looks like I'm treating you two to pizza tonight, then if you want, you can head home, or stay over, your choice."

Trini nods, "Everyone thinks I am better than them beause my mom and dad are in the medical profession. It's nice to be...normal and have friends who care about you. That's what really matters, right?" She then adds, "Mina, you said you wanted coffee, right? You want any cream or sugar?"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:57 pm

"That is why I am asking," said Mina as she spoke to Jade directly. "Both you and I were outcasts and had nobody to call their friend. In this reality we are all friends because that contract willed it. I wanted to see if the same was for her."

"It isn't if it was fabricated," said Mina softly as she became meek on the spot. She then nodded slowly and said, "Sugar."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Jade's eyes welled up in tears. "You still think we aren't really friends Mina?" Jade says with a breaking voice and some sniffles. "I have come to see you as my friend, scratch that, I actually do see you as my Best Friend." Jade's voice was still breaking as she spoke and took another sip of water.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kris_Roth » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:16 pm

Trini goes back to the kitchen and orders the pizza for her and her friends, while Mina and Jade talk. She finally finishes placing the order and gets the sugar bowl and a warm cup of coffee for Mina. "Mina, please be careful, this coffee is hot. I brought you water with ice to cool your coffee down. Here's the sugar you requested." She sets the sugar bowl down on the coffee table in time for overhearing Jade becoming upset, "Jade, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" She goes to get some tissues for Jade.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:22 pm

"I think at this point," said Mina feeling a bit bad about what she said, "I do not have a choice but to call you my friend. Even if it was because of this."

Mina takes a few cubes of sugar and pour them into the coffee. She then stir a bit and blows on it. "Just ignore her. She sometimes get like that. My friend is like that at times."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:26 pm

Trini looks over at Mina and then at Jade, "So, you have a theory about why we ended up as girls, and everything around us has adapted to suit this reality? I mean, even our yearbook pictures are changed." She pulls out the recent yearbook photos. "Look, there's me, and there's Jade and you, Mina, in the anime club. Plus, we have the standard Yearbook individual photos."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:37 pm

Jade's tears subsided a bit but were still running down her face smearing her make up a bit. "Is my mascara running?" Jade asked as her tears subsided but she was still a bit sad but finds some tissues and wipes her face. Her mascara is smeared as she pulls out her hand mirror. "I look terrible" Jade says as she quickly reapplied her make up perfectly.

Kris_Roth wrote:Trini looks over at Mina and then at Jade, "So, you have a theory about why we ended up as girls, and everything around us has adapted to suit this reality? I mean, even our yearbook pictures are changed." She pulls out the recent yearbook photos. "Look, there's me, and there's Jade and you, Mina, in the anime club. Plus, we have the standard Yearbook individual photos."

"That is true." Jade said. "Once we signed the contract, our lives were rewritten to be the way we are now. Mina and I used to be seniors then once we signed the contract we became freshmen."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:30 am

"In a way yes," said Mina as she sips her coffee and took in the flavor. She then continued, "Lizzi or whoever that is doing this made sure to pick people who are down on ther luck. That have nothing better and are just social outcasts. That way it would be much easier to rewrite literally their whole life and reality."

"I am no reality expert or anything but I think it is much easier to stick memories of cute girls like us then some ugly boys who are just icky," said Mina who didn't notice how girl she just sounded. She blows on her coffee and then drinks it. She then notice Jade's make up and said, "And your make up is still mess up. Give me that."

Mina then takes the compact and began to reapply Jade's make up. She only put a little bit and kept talking, "Yes. Like, we were all seniors that is for sure. Then, like, we sign that contract and it made us much younger. I am, like, guessing they are wanting us to work for them for a long while."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:44 am

Trini sips her water and watches Mina fix up Jade's makeup. "Yeah, How old am I supposed to be now? Do we have student Identification cards from school?" She sighs and waits for the pizza delivery person to arrive. "Anyway, no matter whatever happened, we are now friends, so we should make the best of the situation. Nothing much has changed for me, as far as my parents are concerned, except they have a daughter instead of a son." She sits down near Jade, "Feeling better?"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:23 am

"Thanks Mina, oh and like by the way, you are going back into your valley girl persona." Jade said as she pointed out her best friends slip up. "I thought I was getting better at the whole applying make up thing."

Jade then glances at Trini from the corner of her eye. "If you check your student ID what has happened to you will be explained. Also I am feeling much better thank you for asking." Jade said as she turned her attention back to Mina once again. "What if Madam Black is not the only threat we have to face?" Jade asked remembering all the threats that Usagi and her friends from Sailor Moon had to face before the Anime and Manga ended. "What if we are just the beginning of the supposed defenders of this city? More guys lives will be like rearranged and rewritten completely."

If Trini would take a look at her student ID, she will see that her age still remained 14, and her grade still remained 9. The only difference that her ID stated was her Gender, it said Female instead of Male.

(Sorry I didn't reply sooner. I had to log off and pick up my mom at the airport around Midnight CDT and I came home and went to bed.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kris_Roth » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:54 am

OOC: It's ok...

IC: Trini checks her student Id, and sees she is the same age as Jade and Mina. "I wonder when that pizza delivery will get here." She hears jade talk about the recent monster attacks..."How many Monster attacks have you two stopped before I showed up to bail you out?"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying