Re: Magical Encounters

Postby AshK » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:01 am

"I am really not sure." Jade said. "Any idea Mina?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:49 pm

"No," said Mina in an upset tone after finishing the make up. "I am, like totally not doing it. Also, done. I think you, like, just can't do it right."

"You could be right," said MIna as she sipped on her coffee and nodded. "Maybe Black is the first but I hope not. I rather this be the first and last one because i want this to be over with. Right there and done. As for how many monster? I can't not recall. It has been about at least five."

Soon the doorbell rang.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:21 pm

"Thanks for the make up fix Mina." Jade says as she gets up, smooths out her skirt and grabs her purse. "I think that might be the Pizza."

Jade then heads to the door and opens it.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:05 pm

AshK wrote:"Thanks for the make up fix Mina." Jade says as she gets up, smooths out her skirt and grabs her purse. "I think that might be the Pizza."

Before Jade could even get to the door, she may feel a tug on her skirt. It would look as if Mina had held on to Jade's skirt to keep her from leaving. She then turns away and a look of nervousness was on it as she was avoiding Trini's direction.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:13 pm

Trini heads over to check on Jade and Mina, "I think that's the pizza delivery. It's about time." She then sees Mina pulling on Jade's skirt, "Uhm, what are you two doing? it's just the pizza delivery person." She goes to answer the door.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:25 pm

Kris_Roth wrote:Trini heads over to check on Jade and Mina, "I think that's the pizza delivery. It's about time." She then sees Mina pulling on Jade's skirt, "Uhm, what are you two doing? it's just the pizza delivery person." She goes to answer the door.

Mina's grip on Jade's skirt loosen as Trini left to answer the door. She then looked down at herself. Still, inside of her mind Mina was upset at herself. She couldn't believe that she was allowing her nervous get the best of her. She had no idea why this was happening to her or what was going on within her own body.

"A pizza for a Trini?" said a teenager that was only a year or two older then Trini. He looked rather handsome and cool with his hat on backwards to hide a bit of his black hair. Trini may find herself blushing at how handsome the teen was as if he was some sort of tall and mysterious figure.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:33 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
AshK wrote:"Thanks for the make up fix Mina." Jade says as she gets up, smooths out her skirt and grabs her purse. "I think that might be the Pizza."

Before Jade could even get to the door, she may feel a tug on her skirt. It would look as if Mina had held on to Jade's skirt to keep her from leaving. She then turns away and a look of nervousness was on it as she was avoiding Trini's direction.

"Um Mina?" Jade asks as she feels a tug on her skirt. "I was just heading to the door to get the pizza, but it looks like Trini got it. Are you okay?"

With that Jade sat back down to stay with Mina. Jade then asks Mina a question.

"Mina could I go change into some other clothes please?" Jade asks as she starts to get up.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kris_Roth » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:56 am

Trini blushed a bit at the sight of the pizza delivery boy. "I'm Trinity Akimura. My close friends call me Trini." She looks over at Jade and Mina, then back to the delivery person. "How much for the pizza?" She gets her change purse and waits for the amount, still blushing. "Glad you found the place okay...the last delivery person was very late and the pizza was cold."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:11 pm

Jade gets up and comforts Mina. "Don't worry Mina, I will be right back. I just want to change out of these school clothes." Jade says as she asks Trini a question while picking up her backpack. "Hey Trini, where is the restroom so I could change into something a bit more comfortable?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kris_Roth » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:12 pm

Trini waits for the pizza delivery person to giver her the price for the pizza, then turns to Jade, "Oh, Up the stairs, and restroom is 2nd door to the left. My room's to the right. My parent's bedroom's at the end of the hallway." She smiles, "I'm having friends over from school." She explains to the pizza delivery boy..."So, pizza, how much do I owe you?"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:29 pm

Kris_Roth wrote:Trini waits for the pizza delivery person to giver her the price for the pizza, then turns to Jade, "Oh, Up the stairs, and restroom is 2nd door to the left. My room's to the right. My parent's bedroom's at the end of the hallway." She smiles, "I'm having friends over from school." She explains to the pizza delivery boy..."So, pizza, how much do I owe you?"

Jade nods and smiles and goes to change into something more comfortable. She picks up her school boots and puts them in her backpack. By some miracle they fit inside. "I will be right back."

With that Jade goes upstairs and finds the second door on the left and goes in and locks it.
Last edited by AshK on Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:45 pm

"Umm..." said Mina as she slowly lets go of Jade and just sips on her tea.

"Oh yeah," said the pizza boy. "That will be eighteen dollars. I am going to give you a discount."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:58 pm

A few minutes later she comes down and goes back to the couch dressed in this outfit minus the boots of course and with the same hair style as the one shown she also puts her glasses in her mouth and looks at Mina specifically. "So Mina, how do I look?" Jade asks as she poses as if she is looking into a camera whether it be video or film. Jade's stomach then growls. Jade sweatdrops at the growl and apologizes. "Sorry." Jade says with a nervous giggle. "I guess I am a bit hungry."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kris_Roth » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:02 pm

Trini blushes, and hands the pizza delivery boy a twenty dollar bill, "Keep the change. You need it for gas money. Drive safely." She takes the pizza from the delivery person and hands it to Jade. "Plates are in the kitchen, as well as napkins and soda, along with other beverages." She calls to Mina and Jade.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:05 pm

"You look good," said Mina as she stares for a bit then turns away. "Well, we didn't get to eat dinner because of that attack."

Mina then gets up and begins to takes a slice of pizza and puts it on her plate.

Trini may notice that one of the boxes had a phone number on it with the name Thomas written on it.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying