Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby Kris_Roth » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:11 pm

Trini smiles when the pizza delivery driver, Thomas, has slipped her his phone number. She attempts to hide the number from Mina and Jade, and shut and locked the door. "Save some pizza for me, please." She gets the napkins and plates and places a slice of pizza on her plate. Beverages include various sodas and iced tea, among others for the girls to consume. "I figured you deserved a good meal, since we are friends."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:27 pm

"I guess you're right." Jade says with a smile toward Mina as she puts her glasses back on and heads into the kitchen and grabs a plate and a slice of pizza and refills her glass of Ice Water with more Ice Water. "Also thanks for the compliment."

Jade then turns toward Trini. "Thanks Trini!" Jade said. "I will pay you back."

Jade then takes a bite of her Pizza Slice.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:49 pm

"Yes...Thanks," said Mina as she sees the paper but didn't know what it was. She then bit into the pizza and said, "You better expect some big changes to your life."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:00 am

"Very big changes indeed." Jade said after taking a bite of her pizza and washing it down with some of her water. "Your life will never be the same again."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kris_Roth » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:43 am

Trini looks at Mina and Jade and then asks, "What do you mean? Is having your entire life changed to fit a new reality in where you are a girl and everyone else knows you as a girl not enough? I mean, that pizza guy just gave me his phone number!" She blurts out, then blushes, "I'm only 14; I'm way to young to start dating...what will my dad think?"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:08 pm

He did? Was he at least cute?" asked Mina in a soft tone after taking a bite of her pizza. She then realized what she said then then nodded. "Yes. Have you ever thought about dating before?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:48 pm

Trini blushes even more and eats her pizza, trying to avoid or change the subject..."He gave me a discount on the pizza, so, I am not sure about that...." She finishes her slice and sips her soda, "I really don't know about dating...I've never thought that too far ahead, and besides, I am only 14....is there a law about dating at our age?"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:58 pm

Jade finishes the bite she took of her pizza by swallowing and washing it down with her ice water. "I guess some parents are strict enough not to let their daughters date until they are at least 16, but some parents don't care if their teenage daughters date as long as they are careful and make the right decisions during their date."

Jade then takes another bite of her pizza and swallows it and takes another sip of her ice water then speaks up again.

"I was sort of shock that I wanted to date guys so soon after being transformed myself." Jade said as she took a seat at the table.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:38 pm

"That is the type of life that was made for us it seems," said Mina as she ate. She nibbled on her pizza as she listen. She then turned away and then said, "Well, I wasn't eager to date at all. I believe I took it rather calmly and reasonable."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:17 pm

Jade giggles after she finished up her slice of pizza and reached for another one, but then realized that the third piece of Pizza would make her sick, what? that can't be true can it? Pizza never made her sick before. "I better not eat anymore Pizza. I am getting really full." Jade said. "If I eat anymore pizza I will get sick."

Jade then remembers what Mina said and giggled again. "That was until he kissed you." Jade said with a giggle. "Then you ran off in a panic. I have no room to laugh though, my first date ended up terribly."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kris_Roth » Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:31 pm

Trini gets another slice and starts eating on it as Jade and Mina discuss their dates, "So, you think I should at least attempt to go out with that Thomas guy, unless my dad says no. I'll talk to my dad and see what he thinks."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:43 pm

"I didn't run off! He just surprised me was all!" yelled Mina as she turned away and looked to be fuming. She then sipped on her drink and then said, "Do what you want. I mean, if your daddy says know then, there is like, nothing you can do about it. I mean, like, my daddy doesn't seem to, like, have a problem with me dating."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:00 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"I didn't run off! He just surprised me was all!" yelled Mina as she turned away and looked to be fuming. She then sipped on her drink and then said, "Do what you want. I mean, if your daddy says know then, there is like, nothing you can do about it. I mean, like, my daddy doesn't seem to, like, have a problem with me dating."

Jade giggles in embarrassment. "I know he surprised you." Jade said. "I was just like giving you a bit of a hard time. At least you got a kiss. It seemed like Joey didn't want anything to do with me."

Jade then looks toward Trini.

"I don't think he would mind." Jade said. "I mean Mother was okay with me going out on a date."

AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kris_Roth » Tue May 01, 2012 6:14 pm

Trini nods, smiling at her friends, "I will ask my dad what he thinks about me dating. I know personally, that at 14, I should be more focused on school and making friends than trying to find someone to go to the school dance with, for example." She attempts to change the subject..."Do you know when the next school dance is supposed to be? With all the monster fighting and just getting through the school year, let alone an entire school day, I forgot all about any extra-cirricular activities."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue May 01, 2012 6:33 pm

"Well there is a Vice-Versa Dance at the end of this month." Jade said. "But do you want your first date to be a dance or would you like to go to a movie first?"

Jade brushed a stray lock of blond hair out of her eyes and took another sip of her ice water.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying