We Need a Hero (Named Elliot)

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: We Need a Hero (Named Elliot)

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:39 am

"This doesn't look good", she muttered, bending to poke at the roses before carrying on down the hall. "Any advice, Francesca? This is all your fault".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:10 pm

"Do not get eaten," said Francesca as she grumbles under her breath.

The rustling of petals could be heard in the distance. A soft voice could be heard saying, "H...el...p...."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:20 am

Hearing the cry for help, Elliot hurried, and ran ahead in the direction it had come from. "Hello? This is Elliot... I've come to rescue you!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:16 am

Harri-chan wrote:Hearing the cry for help, Elliot hurried, and ran ahead in the direction it had come from. "Hello? This is Elliot... I've come to rescue you!".

Elliot would see that there was some sort of person but most of the body was covered in leaves. Each one was glowing green and the person was morning in pain.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:31 am

Seeing the person covered in leaves, Elliot held out her hands and chanted. A blast of wind whirled around the room, lifting up the girk's pink dress and whipping her pigtails around as she tried to blow the leaves away!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:44 pm

The leavers flutter in the wind and some of them came off. The wind was getting stronger but the face of the person was still covered. It was then that a long vine came out and tried to strike Elliot.

"No! Let me feed!" yelled a figure as it appeared out of the plants.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:05 am

The vine whipped across Elliot's chest, and she cried out, dropping her wand and falling backwards into her butt. Her wide eyes looked up at the figure now standing there "Wh-Who are you?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:07 pm

Harri-chan wrote:The vine whipped across Elliot's chest, and she cried out, dropping her wand and falling backwards into her butt. Her wide eyes looked up at the figure now standing there "Wh-Who are you?".

"Your worst nightmare," said the plant person as she walked slowly towards Elliot. "They called me Nagam and I am here to get you."

Nagam then shot out another vine whip at Elliot with the attempt to wrap it around her leg.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:16 am

The girl squeaked as the vine wrapped around her leg. She tried to crawl toward her wand, her dress pushing up as sge struggled against the vine. "Let go of me!", she yelled.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue May 01, 2012 12:38 am

The vine gets a good grip on Elliot and then throws the little girl.

"I want to eat you!" yelled Nagam as her mouth becomes a bit wider.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Tue May 01, 2012 3:13 am

"Wait, wait! I'm only small! I wouldn't be a good meal at all!", she pleaded. "And look at this dress! It's so frilly, it would tickle all the way down your throat and probably make you sick! If you let me have my wand, I can get you a MUCH better dinner...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue May 01, 2012 7:13 pm

Harri-chan wrote:"Wait, wait! I'm only small! I wouldn't be a good meal at all!", she pleaded. "And look at this dress! It's so frilly, it would tickle all the way down your throat and probably make you sick! If you let me have my wand, I can get you a MUCH better dinner...".

"I do not care....You will make a great snack!" smiled Negam as her mouth became even more wide and putting Elliot closer to her mouth.

Soon, there was a faint blue glow that got brighter and brighter until there was an explosion of energy. The energy flew out and strike the vines to release Elliot while making Negam step back.

"In the name of Justice! Beautiful Blue Princess is here to defend!" yelled a figure as she pointed at the plant monster.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sat May 05, 2012 4:05 am

Elliot screamed as she was dragged closer and closer to the mouth before hearing an explosion behind her. She felt the blast rustle through her hair and her dress before hearing a voice she recognised, and looked up with a gasp to see the Blue Princess, "Help!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat May 05, 2012 11:27 am

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot screamed as she was dragged closer and closer to the mouth before hearing an explosion behind her. She felt the blast rustle through her hair and her dress before hearing a voice she recognised, and looked up with a gasp to see the Blue Princess, "Help!".

"Of course Pink Princess!" said Blue Princess as she posed and then ran over to help Elliot. She was just as Elliot remember but had a friendly smile on her face. "Are you okay Pretty Pink Princess?

Nagam looked at the two and was preparing her next attack.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Mon May 07, 2012 5:53 am

Elliot blushed as she was helped back to her feet, and she picked up her pink wand before giving the Blue Princess a hug. "I'll be better when we've dealt with this... try to take her down without hurting her too much... I think she's one of our friends... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse