Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby Kris_Roth » Tue May 01, 2012 7:19 pm

Trini thinks about the movie versus the school dance for her potential first date. "I'm not sure if I am ready to go to a movie or to dance with a guy at the school dance...by the way, what is the Vice-Versa dance theme this year?"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue May 01, 2012 7:37 pm

"Well, I am not going," said Mina as she finished another slice of pizza and looked away. "No manner how many cute boys there be wearing cute clothes and having nice hair and beautiful eyes."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Tue May 01, 2012 7:51 pm

"I thought I wanted to go." Jade said. "But the way that Joey acted toward me, it seems that he didn't want anything to do with me."
There was a bit of sadness in Jade's voice but it only lasted a second. "If he so doesn't want to go out with me, I don't want to go out with him. He was a total jerk to me after he bought me some new clothes."

Jade then realizes something as she quickly changes the subject. "I do however have to come up with decorations. The Vice Versa Dance is an Anime theme. I was put in charge of getting the gym ready for the dance. I think I may like need some help."

Jade then looks toward Trini.

"Well, I am thinking that maybe dinner would be a good first date for you and the Pizza Guy." Jade said to her friend before taking another sip of her ice water.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kris_Roth » Tue May 01, 2012 9:10 pm

Trini nods, "Oh, well, if you need help, maybe we can research some ideas on the internet or something." She then checks her watch..."You know, It is getting kinda late. Should you call for rides home, or would you want to stay over for a ...." she pauses...."Sleep-over? I think that's what they are called. I'm not familiar with having guests over...except make sure they have food and drink, and try to make them comfortable."

She gives Jade a hug, "Hey, it'll be okay, Jade. Mina and I are here for you...right Mina?"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue May 01, 2012 10:32 pm

"Or maybe you just made a big deal out of nothing like always," said Mina as she sighed and seem to be staring into space for a moment. She was thinking about Tony and what had happen last time. She really liked that feeling she felt and a faint smile appeared on her face. She was soon snapped out of it though.

"Yeah!" said Mina agreeing to whatever was said. She looked around and saw that Trini was hugging Jade and at once ran up to hug Jade but sort of pushed Trini to the side in order to hug Jade.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Wed May 02, 2012 1:52 am

Trini gets shoved out of the way by Mina, "Hey, jealous much? I thought we are all friends here?!" She seems a bit upset by Mina's actions. Trini stands by the side, watching Jade and Mina hug...."Come on, can we have at least a group hug? We are all on the same side here. Remember, I bailed the both of you out from that Queen Beryl-wannabe."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed May 02, 2012 6:42 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"Or maybe you just made a big deal out of nothing like always," said Mina as she sighed and seem to be staring into space for a moment. She was thinking about Tony and what had happen last time. She really liked that feeling she felt and a faint smile appeared on her face. She was soon snapped out of it though.

"Yeah!" said Mina agreeing to whatever was said. She looked around and saw that Trini was hugging Jade and at once ran up to hug Jade but sort of pushed Trini to the side in order to hug Jade.

Kris_Roth wrote:Trini gets shoved out of the way by Mina, "Hey, jealous much? I thought we are all friends here?!" She seems a bit upset by Mina's actions. Trini stands by the side, watching Jade and Mina hug...."Come on, can we have at least a group hug? We are all on the same side here. Remember, I bailed the both of you out from that Queen Beryl-wannabe."

"Trini does have a point Mina." Jade said as she helped Trini up before Mina got in there to hug her. However before Mina could fall, Jade Grabbed Mina's hand to keep her from falling. "She did save our life. We could at least let her get in on the group hug."

Jade then put her arms around her teammates and best friends and brought them in so they could both hug her. Jade hugged both of them but somehow felt a spark from Mina and from Trini, but the spark from Mina was more prevalent since she and Mina had been teammates longer.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kris_Roth » Wed May 02, 2012 9:34 am

Trini smiled when Jade accepted her into the group. She hugs Jade and then Mina. "Thanks, Jade. We should not fight, unless it's together against those monster things that pop up. However, I would like to have monster-free days where we can relax and enjoy the school day or do other stuff."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed May 02, 2012 8:35 pm

"I, like, didn't mean too," said Mina as she allowed Jade to hug her. She seem to have a pout on her face and felt the spark a bit.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed May 02, 2012 9:22 pm

"So," Jade said still with her arms around her two friends. "Did you say you wanted a Sleepover Trini? I think that would be fun. However, I think if we are going to have a sleepover, all three of us need to be here to enjoy it."

Trini would also feel a bit of a spark between her and Jade with the close proximity. Soon a spark seemed to go through all three girls.

"Did you two feel that?" Jade asked.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kris_Roth » Thu May 03, 2012 7:12 am

Trini felt the spark running through her when she hugged Mina and Jade. "What was that just now? I felt some sort of spark running through us. Does thast mean we are good friends?"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri May 04, 2012 8:37 pm

"Maybe." Jade says to Trini. "You know what would look great in your hair?"

Jade then starts to rummage through her purse as she looks at Trini. Jade continues to rummage trying to find something she put in her purse earlier.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri May 04, 2012 8:41 pm

Trini sees Jade rummage through her purse for some sort of accessory item..."What do you have in mind, Jade? You have a gift for me?" She looks to Mina and back to Jade..."Did you get something for Mina too?"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat May 05, 2012 7:51 pm

"I guess so. It maybe good for us to have this sleepover," said Mina as she jumped abit from feeling the spark. She then tried to look over Jade's shoulder to see what she was doing.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat May 05, 2012 8:31 pm

"We should text our parents and tell them we are staying over at a friends for the night." Jade suggested as she found what she was looking for. "Ah ha! I found it! Here let me put it in you hair Trini." Jade then pulled out a blue ribbon and started tying a section of Trini's hair into a ponytail.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying