Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby Kris_Roth » Sat May 05, 2012 8:35 pm

Trini sees Jade produce a blue ribbon from her purse and begin to fix her hair, "Jade, what are you doing with my hair?" She sees Jade was essentially giving her a ribbon for her hair...and blushes, "Oh, wow, is this ribbon for me? Jade....I don't have anything for you or Mina...except my friendship and the pizza. I hope that was okay."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat May 05, 2012 9:05 pm

Jade giggles at Trini's Comment. "Don't worry about it. I like doing things for my friends." Jade said as she finished her work and put Trini in front of a full-length mirror. If Trini looked in the mirror she would see that she looked completely different. "So what do you think?" Jade asked as she pointed to the full-length mirror in front of her.

(Sorry it's a bit soon, but I had an idea and it just wouldn't leave me alone you can use it as your Avvie if you want to Kris. I like this picture a lot better than the other one.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kris_Roth » Sat May 05, 2012 9:14 pm

Trini smiles, seeing the bow in her hair throught the mirror, "Oh, wow, You think I should wear this at school?" She wonders why she is acting like she should pay more attention to her appearance at school, like it was some sort of popularity contest. After all, her best friends Mina and Jade completed her clique. "Thanks for the bow, Jade... I guess when you said you'd pay me back for the pizza party and sleepover, I didn't think you'd go through all this trouble to give me a gift." She gives Jade a hug.
Last edited by Kris_Roth on Mon May 07, 2012 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon May 07, 2012 9:27 pm

"It is okay. I am sure daddy won't mind me staying out late," said Mina as she sat in her chair. She watched as Jade put on the ribbon and notice that Trini was changing. She wasn't sure what to think of it as she watched but simply said, "No. That is fine. Pizza is good. Still-"

Mina was going to make a comment about Trini changing and how it was much faster compare to when Jade and her had changed but she paused. Just watching Trini and Jade hug made her turn away and pouted. "Still, this is fine...."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Mon May 07, 2012 10:24 pm

Kris_Roth wrote:Trini smiles, seeing the bow in her hair throught the mirror, "Oh, wow, You think I should wear this at school?" She wonders why she is acting like she should pay more attention to her appearance at school, like it was some sort of popularity contest. After all, her best friends Mina and Jade completed her clique. "Thanks for the bow, Jade... I guess when you said you'd pay me back for the pizza party and sleepover, I didn't think you'd go through all this trouble to give me a gift." She gives Jade a hug.

Maiden Miki wrote:"It is okay. I am sure daddy won't mind me staying out late," said Mina as she sat in her chair. She watched as Jade put on the ribbon and notice that Trini was changing. She wasn't sure what to think of it as she watched but simply said, "No. That is fine. Pizza is good. Still-"

Mina was going to make a comment about Trini changing and how it was much faster compare to when Jade and her had changed but she paused. Just watching Trini and Jade hug made her turn away and pouted. "Still, this is fine...."

Jade hugged Trini back. "Hey no problem." Jade said. "That's what friends are for. Also, you should wear that bow at school. It makes you look even cuter than you did. I am kind of jealous."

Jade then saw Mina pout and turn away, and then gently broke away from Trini. She then went over to Mina and hugged her.

"Are you okay Mina?" Jade asked worriedly to her pouting best friend. Jade then texted her mother and step father and let them know that she was staying the night at a friend's house with Mina. She then remembers that she has something for Mina. She pulled out a DVD Collection of several Anime's that she knew Mina didn't have. It included Volumes 1-4 of Fairy Tail Season 1 and handed them to Mina. "I thought you would like these. They are in really good shape. Maybe we could watch a few episodes tonight if you and Trini want to." Jade said. "Would you like to watch Season I of Fairy Tail with us Trini? I swear you look just like Lucy Heartfilia on that Anime." Jade giggled at the thought. Mina would notice that as well with Trini's new look.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kris_Roth » Tue May 15, 2012 9:42 am

Trini blinked as Jade produced the Fairy tail box set for Mina and blushed as Jade said she looked like someone from that anime..."I'm not familiar with that anime series. I mostly like animes like Sailor Moon and Excel Saga. Excel's voice actress is the same as Sailor Moon's. There was this one clip on youtube where Excel parodied Sailor Moon's "In the name of the Moon, I will punish you" speech."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue May 15, 2012 10:09 pm

Kris_Roth wrote:Trini blinked as Jade produced the Fairy tail box set for Mina and blushed as Jade said she looked like someone from that anime..."I'm not familiar with that anime series. I mostly like animes like Sailor Moon and Excel Saga. Excel's voice actress is the same as Sailor Moon's. There was this one clip on youtube where Excel parodied Sailor Moon's "In the name of the Moon, I will punish you" speech."

"Just take a look at the picture of this Blond on the Box Set and look at yourself in the mirror then you will see what I am talking about." Jade said with a smile.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kris_Roth » Tue May 15, 2012 10:44 pm

Trini looked at the blond character Jade indicated on the Fairy Tail DVD Box set and then back to her reflection in the mirror, and then back to the DVD box set. "Wow, the resemblance is uncanny. Maybe there's some real magic in the bow you gave me, Jade...." She stretches and yawns, "I'm going to go change into my pajamas and lay out my clothes for tommorrow. Is tommorow a school day?"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue May 15, 2012 11:50 pm

Mina takes the box set and wasn't sure what to do. She blushed a little bit and then said, "Thanks I guess..."

"Tomorrow is Sunday so we have the day off," said Mina as she sat down and marvel at the backcover. She then blinked and said, "Still, I do have some homework to do."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed May 16, 2012 8:43 pm

"Well I have some homework to do as well." Jade said. "I am guessing that Trini has homework as well. We can all do our homework together while we are watching Fairy Tail or just wait until we finish our homework before we watch it."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kris_Roth » Wed May 16, 2012 9:13 pm

Trini nods, "I can handle History and english, but math is hard for me. I always get the algebraic signs mixed up." She heads upstairs to change into some pajamas and use the restroom. "My dad is working late, so he'll probably be really tired when he gets home."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed May 16, 2012 11:53 pm

"We do homework without the TV on," said Mina as she got up and sounded much more strict. She slowly began to remove her clothes and run a hand though her hair. "That is the rules. Television is going to be a distraction if you end up watching it while doing homework."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Thu May 17, 2012 9:16 am

Trini nods, "Yeah, Great idea, Mina. We want to have good grades so we can keep up our GPA's and be able to participate in extra-ciricilar activites, like Jade's Judo competition."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu May 17, 2012 9:18 pm

"That is a good point Trini." Jade says as she looked between her two friends. "We will do our homework first and then we can watch some anime."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu May 17, 2012 11:42 pm

"Better. Because some people can't afford to fail now can they," said Mina as she stares at Jade. The purple hair girl clearly was giving out an aura of somebody who was an ace in Science. "I mean really, do you like have to do this like every time we study Jade?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying