Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby AshK » Fri May 18, 2012 3:51 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Better. Because some people can't afford to fail now can they," said Mina as she stares at Jade. The purple hair girl clearly was giving out an aura of somebody who was an ace in Science. "I mean really, do you like have to do this like every time we study Jade?"

"What do you mean Mina?" Jade asked angrily as she stared her friend down. "It's like, you do not think I could do very well in school. I am so totally doing a lot better! Why are you so mean to me Mina?"

Tears were at the corner of her eyes. Jade was trying her best not to cry.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:48 pm

Trini sees Jade is about to cry and gets a box of tissues. "Hey, Jade, don't cry. What's wrong?" She attempts to rub Jade's back to comfort her. "You know you need to keep your grades up so you can participate in your extra-cirriculars."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:40 pm

"Well, I like know you are doing better. It just that these distractions are the reason why you keep being on the edge of failing," said Mina as she adjust her glasses. "Still, if it makes you feel better, your grades have been doing better."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:05 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"Well, I like know you are doing better. It just that these distractions are the reason why you keep being on the edge of failing," said Mina as she adjust her glasses. "Still, if it makes you feel better, your grades have been doing better."
Kris_Roth wrote:Trini sees Jade is about to cry and gets a box of tissues. "Hey, Jade, don't cry. What's wrong?" She attempts to rub Jade's back to comfort her. "You know you need to keep your grades up so you can participate in your extra-cirriculars."

Jade smiles at Trini and then to Mina. She then takes a couple tissues and dabs at the corner of he eyes. She notices the glasses on Mina and looks puzzled.

"Um like Mina, I so didn't know you wore glasses." Jade says. "When did you get those? Thank you very much for acknowledging that my grades have been doing better. I was like afraid you didn't notice."

"Speaking of distractions." Jade said. "Anime isn't my only distraction nowadays is it now? We have other distractions."

Jade then turns to Trini and smiles. "Thanks for the comfort Trini, but Mina is right Anime along with my little sisters along with that rat of a President Joey are all reasons that I find myself on the edge of failing in Math and Science, not to mention all of our other extra-curricular activities outside of clubs and athletics. So let's get down to our homework, then we can watch all the Anime we want. Um like is my make up okay?" Jade says then asks before she even thinks about putting her glasses back on. She seems to only need them for reading.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:12 pm

"They are fashionable," said Mina as she turned away and said, "Still, I am glad that you finally thinking straight."

"As for distractions. I think we are all sure that we know one of them," said Mina as she stares at Trini and Jade's chest.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:00 pm

Jade is a bit confused at what Mina means then realizes something. It's a good thing Mina brought attention to her and Trini's chests. "My eyes are like up here perv!" Jade says sarcastically as she points to her face, giggles and smiles at Mina, as well as winks at her. ;)
"You are in like the same position as we are." Jade says as she points to Mina's chest. "How is my make up by the way? Is it like safe to put my glasses back on?"

Jade then turns to Trini.

"So like shall we get down to business?" Jade asked.

(Kris, we are waiting for you to post before we move on.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kris_Roth » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:32 pm

Trini sees that Mina is staring at her chest, "Uhm, Mina, why are staring at my chest?" She attempts to cover her chest, but then remembers that they are they all in the same boat, so to speak. "Sorry, I guess we are all getting used to our new bodies. We are a team now, so we should start trusting each other. You never know when the next monster attack will happen."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:03 am

"What! I was talking about us being what we are now!" blushed Mina as she turned away and pouted. "It not like I was checking you out or anything. Still, just wait a minute."

Mina then grabbed a paper towel and began to wipe Jade's face a bit. She then huffed and said, "Yes. We are a team now. We shouldnt' be fighting. If anything, we should try to beat this person and become guys again."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:24 pm

"Mina, I was just kidding." Jade says as she puts her glasses back on. "Thank you for fixing my make up. I knew you weren't checking me out. Anyway I am all for beating this person and returning to a guy somewhat."

Jade sighed after she said that. "I am just afraid that we will go back to just being classmates and not friends like we are now when and if we change back. We may spend our whole high school lives as girls until all the threats have been taken care of. It took two years for Sailor Moon and her team to get rid of all the threats that they had to fight." Jade said as she opened her homework folder and looked to see what homework she was assigned.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kris_Roth » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:12 pm

Trini nods, and gets out her homework folder. "So, what do you want to start out with? Science, Math, English, or History?'
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:39 pm

"I rather not relive high school as a girl. That would be horrible," said Mina as she turned away and pulled out her Math and Science book. Jade would notice that she had Math and Science homework as well which was the only homework she had. "I would prefer Science."

Jade may remember that those two subjects were her worse and always needed help in them.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:56 am

Jade thinks it over. She knows those are her two worst subjects. She also remembers that she seems to have a lot more trouble with Science then she does with Math. "Okay, it's time to take out our Science books." Jade says as she takes out her Science book and opens it to the chapter they are on. "I really like don't want to relive High School as a girl either, but we may have no choice. We are stuck this way until we finish this mission that Lizzi has us on."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:34 pm

Trini nods, opening her science book to the Chapter Mina and Jade are on. "If we want to return to our 'normal' lives, we have to live the lives we are now. It shouldn't be that hard, right? Everything's adapted to believe we have always been females." She gets out her science workbook and starts to work on her science homework.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:14 pm

"That is like why I want to finish this mission as fast as we can. I do not like want to be stuff like this," said Mina as she opened up her book and was on the chapter about the different types of energy. Diagrams of all sorts were on the page with definitions. Mina flipped though it and looked at her workbook. She simply wrote the answers where they needed to be without even double checking in the book.

"The hard part is like getting into like the habit of this new life. Everybody else thinks we have like always been like this but then it gets like worse," said Mina as she paused for a moment. "You may have just started but me and Jade have been doing this for like much longer and there are times where we have like lost ourselves almost."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:57 pm

Trini nods to Mina and Jade, "Like when did you feel you were being lost in your new lives?" She begins to write the answers to the questions based on the diagrams. "So, potential energy is what is stored, much like the powers within us. Kinetic energy is what happens when potential energy is converted over, like our attacks on the monsters. Does that sound right?"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying