Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

Postby Blaze » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:33 pm

"Oh really? I imagine you've not worn much other than business clothes and spandex these past few years..." Suzie murmurs.

"... wanna dress up in some of your new clothes then?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:00 am

Georgia did blush a little, as Suzie mentioned the sort of things she used to wear... as those clothes, and indeed that life seemed so far away now, and it didn't feel like only a few days had passed. She chewed her bottom lip in thought, glancing to the closet, and then thought of the embarrassment of trying stuff on in the shop... but she also remembered how happy it seemed to have made Amanda and Suzie, so she smiled and nodded her head.

"Sure..".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:12 am

Suzie smiles and ruffles Georgia's hair before crossing to the closet, rummaging through the clothes.

"Help me pick out something!"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:19 am

The younger teen giggled at the ruffling of her hair before she crawled forward off the bed and hopped up to her feet. She followed behind Suzie, and again stared in amazement at just how much clothing Amanda had bought for her in one day. "I don't know anything about what looks good, Suzie... ", she muttered as she started to look.

She couldn't avoid noticing that there were quite a large number of outfits that seemed... much more childish than anything she saw Suzie wear these days, but maybe that was what was considered cool currently. There was a neat pile of stretchy cotton shorts in a variety of colours, that all looked rather small to Georgia. She picked up a pink pair and studied them, not realising Amanda had bought them to be worn under her more casual skirts and dresses, like a cheerleader might do, since she seemed to be so prone to accidentally flashing her panties.

Setting the little shorts back down, she pulled out another short, loose fitting summery dress, a little like the one she wore, but this had thin, little lace-edged straps over the shoulders, and was cream in colour with red rose petals printed all over it. It wasn't exactly a formal dress, there was much smarter ones in the closet, but nor was it the most casual either. She ran her finger along the simple lace edge of the hem, and couldn't imagine wearing such a pretty thing out to 'play'. It seemed Amanda did however, but Geoegia noted their ideas of going out to play differed a little.

"I thought there was more stuff I could go.... climbing in", she mumured, realising any crime fighting training would be limited to just a few days every laundry cycle before her more sturdy shorts and jeans ran out.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:28 pm

"I promise I'll get you some sturdier stuff when you're more used to that body." Suzie says, clapping her hands excitedly

"THat's a cute dress~!"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:49 am

Suzie's reaction could Georgia to blush and grin at the same time. She went from being simply curious about the dress, to now wanting to try it on for the other girl. Growing more comfortable with the idea of dressing in front of her, she stepped back, and tugged the dress she was already wearing up over her head. "Georgia Hepkins is waaaay more girly than Georgia Jones was... ", she commented as she carefully pulled the flowery dress down over her head, and tugged it into place.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:10 am

Suzie gives off a squeal of delight as Georgia slips the dress on!

"You look adorable! Hold on, lemme get a picture with you in it."

She takes her phone and holding it like a camera, she points the fish-eye lens at Georgia
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:47 am

"A picture? What's with all the pictures?", she bushed, remembering the same thing had happened at the store, when she'd tried that pink dress on for them. Still, she didn't want to let Suzie down. The problem was, the Possum had never really got into the newspapers that much, and Gerogia wasn't exactly used to posing.

This probably helped in a way, as she managed a perfect awkward teen-not-really-wanting-her-photo-taken pose, her arms awkwardly at her side, with one hand curled around the material of the dress as she smiled at the camera, "Ugh... fine!", she laughed nervously.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:55 am

Suzie grins and snaps the photo!

"Hmm~ Now try on something else!"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:04 am

Georgia's eyes narrowed slightly, but she stepped back up to the closet, "I still can't get over how much stuff is in here... ", she muttered. In her previous life, she just hadn't had time for clothes. Of course, she needed smart suits for work, but Amanda had even helped her with that. Bringing out several items, she laid them on the lower bunk. There were a pair of white and purple striped tights, a pair of small purple hot pants, and a tight-fit white t-shirt with a large purple heart across the front.

Carefully taking off the dress, she wriggled into the tights first, sliding them up her skinny legs and around her waist, "I don't remember ever wearing anything so... colourful. Well, you know, apart from my Possum costume... ", she blushed as she slipped the shirt on next. It had very short sleeves and was skin tight, which probably didn't help her as it hugged the small bumps of her breasts. Finally, she slipped into the equally snug shorts, sure they wouldn't fit, yet as she closed the button, she realised they couldn't fit more perfectly than they did!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:13 am

Suzie giggles like a schoolgirl and points the camera at Georgia once more.

"Pose again!"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:55 am

Georgia found herself going rather red, gazing down at her chest, trying to adjust the t-shirt. She was sure Suzie could wear the exact same outfit yet come across as mature and sexy. Chewing her bottom lip, she forced her hands behind her back to stop herself from adjusting things, tucking them into the pockets across the butt of her shorts.

"Do these look good?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:05 am

Suzie nods and snaps the picture.

"Wow, you look really good in these!"

She shows Georgia the two pictures she's snapped. Indeed, Georgia does look rather cute in each picture!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:22 am

Georgia leaned closer to take a peek, and grinned as she saw the pictures, "Wow... I look so different... ", she murmured. She'd seen herself in the mirror quite a few times, but photographs never looked the same as a reflection. Leaning her head on Suzie's shoulder, she let out a yawn, "Why don't you pick something out for me?", she asked.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:14 am

Suzie beams and nods, crossing to the wardrobe. Rummaging around through it, she takes out a white alter top with a lacy hem along with a bright yellow hooded sweater. The hood had eyes and an orange part extending from it, intended to resemble a chick. She also pulls out a pair of white jeans wit pink heart-shaped patches over the knees.

"How about these?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying