Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:50 am

Georgia bit her bottom lip at Amanda's comment, and quietly reflected on the idea. She'd been an only child, and was quite sure her chance to ever have a sister was long gone. It was rather ironic that the closest she'd ever come to such a bond had been with Amanda!

"I should probably try and get an early night. I don't think extra strong americanos will be so readily available at school as they were in the office", she murmured, blushing again as she thought about how much things were going to change. All the little freedoms she never appreciated like being able to grab a coffee or head to the bathroom whenever she wanted to would be gone.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:01 am

"Yeah, might be a good idea. Now c'mon, eat up!" Suzie says with a smile before taking a bite out of a roasted carrot
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:36 am

Georgia's cheeks went even more red as the older teenager encouraged her to eat up, like she was just a child. Despite the embarrassment, there was something comforting about going from the extreme of facing danger every day, to being looked after this much. Hungry after the long day, it didn't take her long to devour the entirety of the meal.

"Finished... ", she found herself announcing, before reflecting on what she'd just said and blushing once again.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:36 pm

"Wow, fast eater." Amanda says with a giggle, her own plate still only half empty. Suzie has also finished though
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:02 am

Georgia remained in her seat, fingers absently rubbing at her eyes as she glanced around the apartment while waiting for Amanda to finish her food. A yawn slipped out from her lips, her hand being too slow to cover it up, casing her to blush, "Sorry... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:37 am

Amanda gives a tiny smile at the cute blush Georgia gives off.

"It's fine hon. You sound exhausted."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:03 am

"Long day", she smiled back at Amanda. A very different day to what she was used to. Her brown eyes watched Amanda, tiredly, but with a content smile. She squirmed a little, feeling an urge growing within her, to curl up on the arms of her longtime friend and feel protected from all those villains that wanted to harm the Possum.

"Do you guys... watch TV or anything before bed?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:52 am

"Mmm? Sure we do, but shouldn't you go to bed instead? You look ready to pass out." Suzie says with obvious concern.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:18 am

She glanced at the clock on the wall, and noted it seemed kinda early for bed, unless you were a little kid of course. Then again, what did Georgia know about the usual time that normal people went to bed. "Yeah, you're right...", she nodded, and rose from her chair, picking up her dinner plate, "but I'm gonna help Suzie first".

Gathering Amanda's plate, she made her way to the sink, blushing, unable to shake the feeling that Amanda was seeing her as this young girl for real now, with a much earlier bedtime than the teen Suzie. Running the hot water, she squirted washing up liquid under the tap, causing a mass of foamy bubbles to swell up.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:49 am

"Er, Georgia?"

Suzie turns off the tap and opens the dishwasher.

"We don't need to do them by hand."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:16 am

Georgia looked down, staring at the open dishwater for a moment, and then back to the sink. "Oh...", she blushed. "Sorry... back at my old apartment I never had of these...", she muttered. Lifting the plates from the sink, she bent down and carefully placed then in the dishwasher's tray, before drying off her hands.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:57 am

Suzie smiles and nods, stacking the dishwasher with some of the things Amanda used to make dinner.

"See why I said I didn't need much help?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:29 am

Georgia nodded, seeming rather embarassed by her mistake. "I guess it's time for bed then", she murmured. "Are you coming too?", she asked the older teen as she watched her fill the dishwasher.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:31 am

Suzie shakes her head.

"Something I wanna watch on TV first. I'll be quiet when I come in though."

She gives Georgia a brief yet tight hug.

"Sleep well!"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:09 am

Georgia returned Suzie's tight hug, grinning despite the closeness reminding her of how she was smaller than this girl she'd watched grow up from a baby. "I'm a heavy sleeper", she said before crossing to the dining table, and pushed her arns around Amanda to hug her too, brushing a kiss to her cheek at the same time. "Night night, Auntie Amanda".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying