Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:07 am

"Oh right, sorry... ", she blushed at the tone the woman was using with her. Making sure her hair was straight, she gave the woman a shy smile, and held it, waiting for her photo to be taken. ID badges she was familiar with, as they'd had them at the office... another of those tiny similarities between school and her old job that actually seemed to make things more embarrassing!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:16 am

The woman smiles and snaps a photo before removing the memory card and inserting it into her computer. She types for a minute or so before her printer, a large specialized thing spits out an ID card which is handed to Georgia along with a homework diary and a map.

"Here you are hon."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:12 am

"Thank you!", blurted the teen, eager to come across as polite, but her blue eyes went immediately to the little pile she was handed. Seeing the homework diary made her wince... she was so used to forgetting about the day job entirely when she left work. Her gaze drifted back up to the smart woman with a blush, "Where do I go from here?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:30 pm

The receptionist smiles and opens the diary. On the inside cover is a map of the school! She traces her finger from the office they're currently in to a room on the first floor.

"Here's your homeroom. Your cousin can help you find it."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:34 am

Georgia leaned forward, watching the woman trace her finger along the map, and now her nerves were really kicking in. "Thanks...", she said, sounding a little breathless as she placed her homework diary into her bag and turned to Suzie.

"Ready...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:27 am

Suzie smiles and steps out of the office as the receptionist gives them a wave.

"I hope you have fun here Georgia."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:48 am

Georgia found herself returning the wave, "I'm sure I will!", she called back as she followed Suzie out of the office. Chewing her lip, she looked up at the older girl. "This is really happening, isn't it?". She appeared torn between embarassment and excitement as she held up her new student ID badge, "It's got my date of birth and everything on here".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:29 pm

Suzie may note that the date of birth is actually the day that she got made younger!

"Yeah..." Suzie murmurs as they arrive outside Georgia's homeroom.

"This is it. You ready?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:01 pm

Georgia blushed at the date of birth, and it wasn't even the day that embarrassed her, but rather than year at the end. It seemed frightfully close, like that year had not been so long ago at all. Tucking the badge into her bag, she looked up at Suzie and nodded, "Yup, I think so", she murmured before giving the older teenager another hug, "Thanks, Suzie!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:13 pm

Suzie hugs back and smiles.

"Good luck. See you at break." she says before heading off to her own class.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:04 am

Georgia straightened her skirt and fixed her hair before curling up a hand, and knocking on the door. Sucking a deep breath, she reached for the handle, turning it slightly so she could push the door open and step inside. She was trying to tell herself it was just a bunch of kids, and there was nothing to be nervous about... but her body didn't want to listen.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:18 am

As the door swings open, Georgia sees many students sitting at desks, passing the time before homeroom has to start. At the far end, sitting at a bigger desk is the teacher! She's a rather beautiful blond woman with a beehive hairdo and glasses, wearing a black sweater over her generous chest and a sensible black business skirt over tights and black heels. She turns to Georgia and smiles.

"Are you the new student?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:24 am

Georgia gripped the edge of the door, feeling her breath caught in her throat for a moment as she stared at the rows of smartly dressed teenagers. The voice of the teacher caught her attention, but laying her eyes on the blonde woman caused her to blush as she bobbed her head.

"Yes, Miss. I'm Georgia Hepkins", she said as she gently closed the door and scanned the room for the nearest empty desk.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:46 am

The teacher smiles and nods, standing up and offering her hand to Georgia. The teacher towers over her and her heels aren't even that big.

"Pleasure to meet you. My name is Caroyln Joyeuse, but that's Mrs. Joyeuse to you. Why don't you introduce yourself to the class?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:01 am

Georgia reached out to shake the woman's hand, and winced slightly when told she was expected to use the more formal title of Mrs. Joyeuse. Of course that was normal at school, but Georgia had spent nearly ten years working in an office where everyone, including the big bosses were on first name terms. As the woman asked get to introduce herself, Georgia went pale. Her dark brown eyes glanced around before she nodded.

"Sure...", she mumured, breathless again. In her old job she'd have to deal with customers all day, and as the Possum she'd have dreamed of doing her thing in front of huge crowds, but the eyes of the class upon her were making her nervous.

"I'm Georgia, and I just turned thirteen", she announced, the words, spoken in her immature voice, repeating over and over, particularly the part about how old she was. She blushed, but continued.

"I just moved here to live with my Aunt and my Cousin. I like comic books and...", she hesitated, part of her wanting to tell them about her free running, or her combat skills, but another part of her was urging her not to ruin Amanda's hard work in crating this new identity. "... cheerleading", she added after the pause, her voice cracking slightly, stunned that she was using cheerleading to create a first impression of herself, as that couldn't be further from the old Georgia.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying