Reincarnate Yourself Today!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Reincarnate Yourself Today!

Postby Ryan5011 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:18 pm

An 18 year old male, Kain, walked in. He had dark red hair, almost brown, dressed in a unzipped black jacket, a white t-shirt, and the average baggy pants that alot of people in the world wear, or at least in the US, though he was no longer in the US walked in. In truth, the man didn't know where he was, he just walked into this odd place, mainly because it intrigued him. Upon walking in, the first person he noticed was Yama.

"Hello, what exactly is this place?" Kain asked out loud.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Blaze » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:37 am

Yama turns and smiles to Kain, doffing his cap in greeting.

"Greetings sir. I am Yama, and this is my Reincarnatory, where I can grnt you a new body and a new life." ^^
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ryan5011 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:29 am

"Rein-carnatory?" Kain said aloud, not believing it completely, but his voice showed he was interested. He knew now though, that this place was indeed very odd. "How exactly does your service work? Also, what's the price, if there is one. I don't see any price tags."
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Blaze » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:25 pm

Yama smiles and points to the large magic circle engraved into the ground.

"Customers step into this circle, which I then activate. This causes their body to be reduced to it's composite elements, leaving the soul free. I then create a new body from the elements and put the soul into it. As for costs, it depends on what you want your new form to be like."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ryan5011 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:01 pm

Kain walked forward towards the circle while pulling a wallet filled with cash out of his right pocket and placed it on the floor next to the circle, still not having completely bought what Yama was telling him. If it was true, Kain would indeed pay Yama for this service, and if it was a lie, he'd just take his money back. Not that he actually thought Yama was a liar, but it was more he couldn't fully believe this. "There's gold coins in there, and alot of other currencies. I'll pay whatever the cost is for staying Human, and if controlling age is possible, anywhere within being able to speak well and my current age is fine. Feel free to just grab the money afterwards, or after the process starts." Kain replied, now returning the smile as he walked into the circle.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Blaze » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:42 pm

Yama blinks and tilts his head.

"You seem... eager. Why do you want this?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ryan5011 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:54 pm

Kain closed his eyes, thinking to himself, about Yama's question, and a couple other things that he's decided to keep to himself. After about 7 seconds, Kain opened his eyes again.

"Partly because I'm curious. Besides, I've heard weirder things than a way to be reincarnated."
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Blaze » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:00 pm

Yama gives a small chuckle.

"An odd reason. Are you certain you want to try? This is not a decision to make lightly."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ryan5011 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:12 pm

Kain's smile fades, he wasn't fond of having second thoughts. If anyone actually knew Kain, they knew he didn't ever have second thoughts, and never really regrets anything he does, and is usually, but not always, takes full blame for any mistakes and blunders that happen to him, even when it's not his fault. This is no different.

"Yeah, I kinda figured it'd be a decision to not take so lightly, though I still want to try, I put the wallet down, and I haven't really tried to grab it. If I didn't want to try, I probably wouldn't have entered in the first place."
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Blaze » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:18 pm

Yama smiles and nods.

"As long as you are sure."

He taps the circle with his key, causing it to glow brightly. Ryan then experiences the curious sensation of his body breaking down into base elements painlessly, his soul free and visible.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ryan5011 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:25 pm

(You put my actual name instead of character name...lol xD)

Kain looked at his remains as he, as a soul, looked at the remains of his body. Since he no longer had a body, he was curious whether he could speak as a soul or not, Sure enough it worked.

"That looked more painful than it actually was." Kain was tempted to fly around inside the circle, but didn't know if that could mess up the process. ~At least it worked.~ He thought to himself.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Blaze » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:34 pm

Yama smiles to Kain and the elements that was once his body begin to reform, some of it flying out of the circle. A new body begins to form around Kain's soul starting at the feet and moving up. First the legs, smooth with small feet, then the torso, the waist slim and the hips and rear slightly wider. The chest forms, slightly puffy with arms that are also smooth with dainty hands and slightly long nails. Finally, the head forms, having a girlish face with wide red eyes and long white hair! A training bra and white panties form too, leaving Kain somewhat decent... now looking like all of a 13 year old girl!

"Okay so far?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ryan5011 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:47 pm

Kain, now a girl, took a glance to her shoulder just as the training bra and panties formed. ~Female? Then again, there's nothing in the theory of reincarnation that says a soul is limited to gender.~ It wasn't then until Yama asked if she was fine. "Uhh, yeah. Though I'd kind of, like some clothes. It'd be a little weird, walking around like this."

Her tone of voice showed she was a little shocked, but not completely.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Blaze » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:07 pm

"Yes, of course."

The remains of Kain's clothes begin to swirl about, breaking down and reforming into mew clothes on her body. First, a white sleeveless top along with a ruffled frilly red skirt going down to mid-thigh. A black sash with several pointed strips of cloth extending from it goes on next, each point having a yellow flower dyed in it. A pair of purple stockings for on her legs next squeezing on them as a pair of knee-high black leather boots form on her feet! Red ribbons tie themselves into her hair, parting it into twintails with bangs that frame her face. Black fingerless gloves with white sleeves that come up to her elbows form on her arm. Lastly, a woolen cape, dyed yellow on the outside ties itself around her shoulders with a red ribbon.

Yama opens his little red book and two orbs of light float from it. The first one sinks into Kain's forehead, leaving her mind a bit altered! She retains all her memories from before, but she now has some of the skills a girl her age might need. How to put on a bra, some basic makeup application skills... and how to wield a sword around the same size as her? She also gains a bit of a serious streak to her, but under it is a rather girlish side to her. The second orb of light begins to expand, becoming a huge sword, almost as big as her! The blade is blue with white edged and the hilt is gold with a red handle. A rather girlish tassle forms extending from the pommel.

And so, Kain is left looking like [urlhttp://i.imgur.com/UDCkZ.png]so![/url]
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ryan5011 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:32 pm

Kain walked over to the sword, taking what just happened more calmer than earlier when she first became a girl, maybe due to slight mind alteration Yama just did?

~Come to think of it, I have to come up with my own name now, and this is going to be annoying to- Or not?~ Kain thought to herself as she picked up the large sword, almost falling due to using alot more energy than necessary to pick up the weapon. It was alot lighter than it looked as she was carrying it with one hand. She then walked over to her wallet, which Yama hasn't taken any money from yet for whatever reason, nor has it been altered yet. Then again, the wallet wasn't in the circle. She pulled out a 50 dollar bill, four 10 dollar bill, and a 5 dollar bill.

"Alright, I don't know how expensive a reincarnation would be, so is $95 good for starters?" Kain asked while looking Yama in the eyes.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse