Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

Postby Blaze » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:03 pm

When Suzie breaks the hug, Georgia can see something behind the girl that likely makes her stomach drop... Alicia and her two cronies, shooting her the evil eye.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:51 pm

For a moment, Georgia found herself staring at the older girls, her mouth hanging open. She then lowered her gaze, shifting her weight awkwardly before she turned to Dana. "When does our next class start?", she asked, feeling her knees going all weak again.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:25 pm

"Something wrong hon?" Suzie asks, noticing Georgia's obvious fear. Looking behind her, she sees the bullies and glares at them.

"For for like, 20 minutes. It's a half-hour break." Dana says.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:20 pm

Georgia felt so embarrassed that Suzie had seen her fear. The thought that now the teenager would have to be looking out for her instead of the other way around still didn't feel right. Leaning in, she gave Suzie a sudden hug, and used it as a chance to whisper in the older girl's ear.

"I can take care of it... don't go getting yourself in their bad books too", she pleaded.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:55 pm

Suzie smiles warmly and gives Georgia a squeeze before letting her go and brushing a strand of hair from her face.

"Please. They have nothing over me. Mom works for the government, so they can't threaten to have their parents fire her. If they push you around, come find me okay?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:59 pm

Georgia clung to the older teenager for a moment, the hug making all her worries and fears disappear for those few seconds, and then she smiled as Suzie brushed the loose strand of auburn hair away from her face. The idea of being pushed around by teenage girls made her blush, but she glanced back at Alicia and her friends.

"If I can't handle it, I'll come find you... but if I'm going to fight crime again, I can't go running from school bullies... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:04 pm

Suzie's eyes widen as she places a finger to Georgia's lips.

"Huh? Your cousin wants to be a superhero?" Belle says with surprise.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:07 pm

Georgia's eyes widen as she hears the voice from behind, and she felt her entire body seize up as her muscles went tense, and she suddenly felt like she was going to throw up. Turning her head slowly, she peered up at the older girl for a second before giving a nervous laugh.

"Ah... was hoping to keep my comic book obsession from you... damn, guess it's out there already that I'm a complete geek... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:16 pm

"Psh, it's fine silly. Most would look at me and think my interests were limited to shopping and boys. Little do they know that I collect Russian nesting dolls and act in public theater. Cute girls are allowed to have non-stereotypical interests." Belle says with a smile and a wink.

"But personally, I think costumed vigilantes are moronic. Those with actual powers should use them to try and benefit the public and not to show off. And those without should just leave it to the police."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:27 pm

Georgia let out a huge sigh of relief as Belle seemed to buy her claim that she was an imaginative comic book geek and not a recently defeated crime fighter. She didn't even feel too much of a sting when the girl voiced her opinion on the costumed heroes to which she used to belong, although she did blush a little.

"Yeah... ", she muttered, rubbing the back of her neck. She thought back to her prior confrontations with the police when she was the Possum, and how they'd made fun of her even more than the general public had. Her gaze drifted over to Alicia again, and she realised just how thankful she was to be part of this group of girls rather than on her own.

"Are you part of a drama club or something at school?", she asked, trying to push the threat of the bullies to the back of her head, and tried to instead continue the conversation with Belle. "Suzie already signed me up for a load of clubs, but acting sounds like it could be fun".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:49 pm

"Hm? Yeah, I am. What clubs have you joined?" Belle asks with a smile.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:51 am

"Well... the cheerleading squad", she said with a glance over at Dana, before adding, "and ballet classes, and some martial arts class that Suzie takes...". She returned Belle's smile, one hand nervously playing with the edge of her short skirt. "So gonna be pretty busy most nights I think... but maybe I could try and fit another one in...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:09 pm

"Cheerleading huh? Just try not to end up like some of the cows in our year." Belle says firmly.

"And we usually meet on weekends, I'm sure you could squeeze it in." she adds with a smile.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:20 pm

Georgia blushed some more as Belle warned her about some of the older cheerleaders, and she glanced at Dana for a moment before looking back up at Suzie's friend. She was already going to have so little time for trying to plan her new crime fighting identity, but she figured acting would be a good skill to have if she was going to make everyone believe she was thirteen.

"Yeah? I'll check with my Auntie that I'm not going to be busy, but I'm pretty sure I'll be free", she smiled.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:38 pm

"Great! I'll see you there then." Belle says with a grin as she closes her book and digs a sandwich out from her bag.

"You're gonna be really busy..." Dana says, sitting down next to Georgia.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying