Circe's Shop of Magical Wonders

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Circe's Shop of Magical Wonders - Special Halloween Sale

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:36 am

Claire: *soft smile* I'm just a little tired, Miss Mischa. I think I can stay awake for a conversation, though. *chuckles and sips her drink again*
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Re: Circe's Shop of Magical Wonders - Special Halloween Sale

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:49 am

AmbushCat wrote:Claire: *soft smile* I'm just a little tired, Miss Mischa. I think I can stay awake for a conversation, though. *chuckles and sips her drink again*

Mischa smiles slightly. "You work too hard, you know that?" She reaches over to squeeze Claire's shoulder reassuringly, before returning to the previous topic, figuring Claire doesn't need to dwell on her work and her pay at the moment. "I suppose you have a point about that, although given how often Muffinville gets renovated and rebuilt... I wouldn't be surprised if some old business had been plowed under so new ones could be built. Still..." She takes a sip from her iced tea. "I do like to visit the Djinn's Bottle still, so I know what you mean."

Suddenly, however, there's a *glorp* sound and Mischa's body is transformed into a blueberry Jello version of herself! "Gyah! What the-?" she manages to exclaim, glancing down at her now jiggling body!
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Re: Circe's Shop of Magical Wonders

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:37 pm

*The maid listens silently, then starts to frame a reply... and jumps in her seat when the transformation takes place.*

Claire: WHA~! *not quite understanding what she's seeing* Miss Mischa! What happened? What's wrong? And... *pokes Mischa's shoulder* ...huh? I... don't understand...
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Circe » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:39 pm

*Back out front, Circe finally returns to the shop! Her face slightly red, she takes down the sign for the Halloween sale and approaches Marie at the counter.*

Welcome back, Miss Circe! Did you finish your errands? *Circe, back in her regular dress, nods curtly.* ...Do you not want to talk about? *Circe nods again.* I'll just get out of your way, then...

*Marie steps out from behind the counter and quickly finds herself something else to do, allowing Circe to retake her usual position at the register.*
Circe

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:08 pm

AmbushCat wrote:*The maid listens silently, then starts to frame a reply... and jumps in her seat when the transformation takes place.*

Claire: WHA~! *not quite understanding what she's seeing* Miss Mischa! What happened? What's wrong? And... *pokes Mischa's shoulder* ...huh? I... don't understand...

Mischa's body feels cool and slightly slimy to the touch, like Jello just taken out of the fridge. It jiggles gently from the poke in her shoulder.

"Ahh... umm..." Mischa blinks again, staring down at her blue translucent form. "I think I've been turned into Jello... blueberry Jello..." she says.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:25 pm

*Marie steps out from behind the counter and quickly finds herself something else to do, allowing Circe to retake her usual position at the register.*

Cynth: In case you're wondering what happened to your previous stand-in, she had an attack of stupidity and was forced to take a break.

Mischa's body feels cool and slightly slimy to the touch, like Jello just taken out of the fridge. It jiggles gently from the poke in her shoulder.

"Ahh... umm..." Mischa blinks again, staring down at her blue translucent form. "I think I've been turned into Jello... blueberry Jello..." she says.

Claire: *a bit incredulous* Blueberry... Jello. I see... I'm not expected to do any Bill Cosby impersonations, am I?
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:22 pm

AmbushCat wrote:Claire: *a bit incredulous* Blueberry... Jello. I see... I'm not expected to do any Bill Cosby impersonations, am I?

"Ahhh... not really. I don't think I'd do a very good job..." She blushes briefly her skin tinting a deeper blue. "Oh dear... I hope Circe won't be upset? I'm not sure how this is going to interact with her costume!"
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Circe » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:37 pm

AmbushCat wrote:Cynth: In case you're wondering what happened to your previous stand-in, she had an attack of stupidity and was forced to take a break.

Claire did? What happened?
Circe

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:11 pm

"Ahhh... not really. I don't think I'd do a very good job..." She blushes briefly her skin tinting a deeper blue. "Oh dear... I hope Circe won't be upset? I'm not sure how this is going to interact with her costume!"

Claire: *concerned* Well, first thing I suggest is to be careful how you move around. And... try not to panic.

Claire did? What happened?

Cynth: First she forgot about the sale, and then she forgot the name of a co-worker that she's known for some time. The others convinced her that she needed to actually sit down for a while.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Circe » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:24 pm

AmbushCat wrote:Cynth: First she forgot about the sale, and then she forgot the name of a co-worker that she's known for some time. The others convinced her that she needed to actually sit down for a while.

*Circe nods.* I see... Any word from Mischa and Karen?
Circe

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:26 pm

Cynth: Karen's still outside, and Mischa came in a little while ago. I think that advertising gig worked out, far as I could tell.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Circe » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:29 pm

We've had more people come in, then? ...Good to hear.
Circe

Postby Ryan5011 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:02 pm

Arisu, enters the store once again! She seemed to be holding something in her hand this time however, and it looked to be a fruit.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Circe » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:15 pm

*Circe looks to Arisu as she comes in.* Ah, welcome! Can we help you with anything?
Circe

Postby Ryan5011 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:18 pm

Arisu looks over at Circe. "Hmm. I don't think I saw you here the other day. How many people actually work here?" Arisu asked, ignoring Circe's question for now, though she would get to answering it after her curiosity was gone.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse