Circe's Shop of Magical Wonders

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Circe's Shop of Magical Wonders

Postby Ryan5011 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:54 pm

Arisu thought about it for a few seconds. "Would there be anything special I'd have to do in these jobs?"
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Circe » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:10 pm

Well, cooking and cleaning are generally the baseline skills I expect from my maids. At times, you may be asked to sew, garden, answer customer questions, organize shelves, serve as a human guinea pig, or any number of other tasks here, at my manor, or at my restaurant.
Circe

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am

Cynth: *jokingly* You don't have to work as a mouse, though. That role's already taken.
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:16 pm

(( Sorry, Ambush... been having bouts of depression all weekend. :( But I'm still going to try and keep going! ))

AmbushCat wrote:Claire: I don't know. *shakes her head worriedly* I've never seen this before. I just don't know what else to do!

Mischa pauses. "Well... at least there's a maid handy if I end up making a mess?" she jokes, trying to lighten the mood a bit. Even Claire seemed a bit panicked by the sudden change! She carefully pushes against the chair, making enough space for her to stand, and cautiously rises to her feet, her boneless frame jiggling and wobbling with her movements. "W-whoa," she stammers, holding onto the table to try and steady herself. "That feels weeeeeeird..."
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:15 pm

(( Sorry, Ambush... been having bouts of depression all weekend. :( But I'm still going to try and keep going! ))

((OOC: I've been there... man, have I ever been there. :| Anyway, it's good to see you here. :) ))

Mischa pauses. "Well... at least there's a maid handy if I end up making a mess?" she jokes, trying to lighten the mood a bit. Even Claire seemed a bit panicked by the sudden change! She carefully pushes against the chair, making enough space for her to stand, and cautiously rises to her feet, her boneless frame jiggling and wobbling with her movements. "W-whoa," she stammers, holding onto the table to try and steady herself. "That feels weeeeeeird..."

*Claire tries not to laugh at the joke, keeping her amusement reduced to a weak smile.*

Claire: Alright, careful. One step at a time... *rises to assist Mischa* ...Now that you mention it, I wonder if this is how the Michelin man used to feel... *giggles*
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ryan5011 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:10 pm

"Maid? I don't know. My other job sort of requires me to do exploration of different places and just make reports about what I see. I don't think I'd be able to do that while being someone's maid at the same time." Arisu replied after having thought about it for a few seconds. "Anything more...part-time?"
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:48 pm

AmbushCat wrote:*Claire tries not to laugh at the joke, keeping her amusement reduced to a weak smile.*

Claire: Alright, careful. One step at a time... *rises to assist Mischa* ...Now that you mention it, I wonder if this is how the Michelin man used to feel... *giggles*

Mischa's body is cool and slightly slimy to the touch! It's a little difficult to assist her, since her body just keeps wobbling and jiggling incessantly. "Just feeling a bit... unsteady..." she murmurs, her head wobbling and undulating as she talks.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Circe » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:58 pm

Ryan5011 wrote:"Maid? I don't know. My other job sort of requires me to do exploration of different places and just make reports about what I see. I don't think I'd be able to do that while being someone's maid at the same time." Arisu replied after having thought about it for a few seconds. "Anything more...part-time?"

Well, I suppose we could limit you to just the shop... Sound fair?
Circe

Postby AmbushCat » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:36 am

Mischa's body is cool and slightly slimy to the touch! It's a little difficult to assist her, since her body just keeps wobbling and jiggling incessantly. "Just feeling a bit... unsteady..." she murmurs, her head wobbling and undulating as she talks.

*Claire pauses for a moment, then reaches over and nudges a thermostat in the room, dropping the temperature a few degrees.*

Claire: It's just a hunch, Miss Mischa, but I don't think you'll need to worry about falling apart or anything like that.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:06 am

AmbushCat wrote:*Claire pauses for a moment, then reaches over and nudges a thermostat in the room, dropping the temperature a few degrees.*

Claire: It's just a hunch, Miss Mischa, but I don't think you'll need to worry about falling apart or anything like that.

"Mmmm... yeah, it doesn't seem like my arms are going to fall off." She manages to stand up straighter, feeling at least a little more confident in her solidity, although her boneless form continues to wobble. "It seems like I can walk fairly normally, although it's a bit tricky when I'm constantly wobbling..."
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:24 pm

Claire: *looks down* Which reminds me... are those high-heeled shoes, Miss Mischa?
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ryan5011 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:57 pm

"The shop...I guess I can do that, when should I start?"
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Circe » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:33 pm

Right now, if you're willing. *Circe hands Arisu a maid outfit.* Consider that your uniform.
Circe

Postby Ryan5011 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:38 pm

Arisu had a nervous look as Circe handed her a maid outfit. "Is there anything I should know about the uniform...Since the costumes kinda change your appearance for the ones you buy, I'm a little worried about one made for workers."
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Circe » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:56 pm

*Circe shakes her head.* Relax, these ones are perfectly mundane clothes. Trust me.
Circe

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse