Circe's Shop of Magical Wonders

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Circe's Shop of Magical Wonders

Postby Circe » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:53 am

*Circe nods.* Good to hear. Ready to start working?
Circe

Postby Ryan5011 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:56 am

"That is what I changed into this for, wasn't it?" Arisu questioned Circe. "I would have came out with my other clothes if I didn't plan on working."
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Circe » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:17 pm

*Circe chuckles.* Good answer. Now then, why don't you start going around the store to get to know the place? Maybe talk to some customers and see if they need any help.
Circe

Postby Ryan5011 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:24 pm

"Alright, I guess I should look around the entire place before helping a customer. What's an employee that doesn't know their way around more than one section?" Arisu's tone towards the end of her response could tell someone she was trying to make a joke. Without waiting for a response, she began looking around, from the end left end of the store from the counteras the start point.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:11 pm

AmbushCat wrote:Claire: *thinks a few moments* Hm... that whole body-swaying thing you're doing... is there some way you could resist doing that, Miss Mischa?

Mischa eeps, and nods. "I think so..." She does her best to take a few steps without the whole hip-swaying habit she's adopted, which is somewhat successful. Of course, her boneless figure still jiggles from even basic movements, but at least it's not quite so wobbly!
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Circe » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:43 pm

Ryan5011 wrote:"Alright, I guess I should look around the entire place before helping a customer. What's an employee that doesn't know their way around more than one section?" Arisu's tone towards the end of her response could tell someone she was trying to make a joke. Without waiting for a response, she began looking around, from the end left end of the store from the counteras the start point.

*And lo, Arisu sees a great many things as she walks through the store! Costumes, potions, books, weapons, maids sweeping up and organizing, customers browsing and trying out merchandise...*
Circe

Postby AmbushCat » Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:12 pm

Mischa eeps, and nods. "I think so..." She does her best to take a few steps without the whole hip-swaying habit she's adopted, which is somewhat successful. Of course, her boneless figure still jiggles from even basic movements, but at least it's not quite so wobbly!

Claire: *nods and smiles* That's a definite improvement. Just keep doing that, and you'll be fine. *eyes blacken for a moment, then normalize again*
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ryan5011 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:48 pm

~This store...sells weapons?~ Arisu thought to herself as she passed the weaponry section. The customers browsing and trying some of the stuff out didn't seems to look lost to Arisu...yet.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Circe » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:31 pm

*That may soon change... As Arisu goes along, she spots a young man mumbling something as he looks over a pair of bracelets.*
Circe

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:35 pm

AmbushCat wrote:Claire: *nods and smiles* That's a definite improvement. Just keep doing that, and you'll be fine. *eyes blacken for a moment, then normalize again*

Mischa pauses as she notices Claire's eyes briefly blacken. "Are you all right, Claire?" she asks with concern.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ryan5011 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:40 pm

Arisu walks over to the mumbling man with the bracelets. "May I help you with anything?"
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Circe » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:27 pm

*The young man looks up at Arisu.* Ah, you can, actually. I was considering buying these bracelets here, but I would like to test them first. And they need to be worn by two people to work... Do you get my meaning?
Circe

Postby Ryan5011 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:07 pm

"Yeah, I think I get it. You want me to wear one to test it right?" Arisu replied to the young man, while thinking to herself that if the bracelet did anything, it wouldn't be permanent.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Circe » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:10 pm

*The man nods and offers Arisu one of the bracelets.* That's right. And then, once we both have one on, we should switch bodies... At least, that's what the tag said.
Circe

Postby Ryan5011 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:16 pm

~Is this really safe to test?~ Arisu questioned. "Does the tag say what happens if one person takes it off?"
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse