Circe's Shop of Magical Wonders

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Circe's Shop of Magical Wonders

Postby Circe » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:02 pm

Ryan5011 wrote:Arisu could tell she wasn't necessarily looking for help exactly, but for a target, and tried to walk while looking busy...Not wanting to be a victim of what looked like to be a transformation ray ~Please work, please work!~

*No dice! The woman looks up from her gun and speaks to Arisu directly.* Hey, you work here, right? Think you could sit still for a minute for me?
Circe

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:52 am

Circe wrote:Very wise. For now, though, I'm going to recommend that you at least try to take the costume off, to see what happens. The changing rooms are open for your use.

Mischa nods, her head wobbling gently. "Ahh, all right..." Feeling a bit nervous, she steps into the changing rooms, closing the curtain before trying to peel the costume free from her now somewhat-sticky figure.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Circe » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:03 pm

*It may take a bit of effort, but Mischa does manage to get the costume off... Unfortunately, though, she doesn't change back!*
Circe

Postby Ryan5011 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:51 am

"Yeah, just started today." Arisu said as she scratched her head. Whether the scratch of her head was whether she was nervous or was contemplating whether or not to be the girls target. "Alright, but don't get carried away with it."
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Circe » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:41 am

Don't worry, I'm just gonna check this real quick... *The girl points her gun at Arisu and fires!*
Circe

Postby all_knowing_frog » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:46 pm

*a long, sticky, pink tongue sticks to the gun just as she about to fire and pulls, causing the shot to hit the ground* "*CROAK*" a large frog sitting on the ground a little bit away retracts its tongue, a satisfied look on its face
All Glory to the Hypno Suwako...
I know quite a bit, but it's mostly useless info.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Circe » Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:10 pm

*The laser fired from the gun dissipates harmlessly against the ground, having failed to hit a transformable target. The girl holding the gun, meanwhile, stares wide-eyed at the frog.* Is that a... a frog?
Circe

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:24 pm

Circe wrote:*It may take a bit of effort, but Mischa does manage to get the costume off... Unfortunately, though, she doesn't change back!*

Mischa eeps, getting a look at her translucent jiggly blue figure, before letting out a sigh. "Figures..." she mutters, before putting the costume back on and stepping out of the changing room. "Er... I think I'm stuck like this..." she admits to Circe, before hearing a frog croak. "... Was that a frog I heard?"
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Circe » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:03 pm

Ah, I see... What was that about a frog?
Circe

Postby all_knowing_frog » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:49 pm

The frog shimmers briefly before taking the form of a rather androgynous teenage boy, wearing ill fitting green robes and a too large green hat. His hair is brown with red streaks and blue tips. His grey eyes stare at the gun toting girl. "It is my understanding that pointing guns at people is very rude, if not outright hostile." he pushes his ill fitting glasses back up his nose.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Ryan5011 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:53 pm

Arisu was about to reply, but then was left in a state of speechlessness once the frog turned into an androgynous boy and began speaking.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Circe » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:56 pm

all_knowing_frog wrote:The frog shimmers briefly before taking the form of a rather androgynous teenage boy, wearing ill fitting green robes and a too large green hat. His hair is brown with red streaks and blue tips. His grey eyes stare at the gun toting girl. "It is my understanding that pointing guns at people is very rude, if not outright hostile." he pushes his ill fitting glasses back up his nose.

*Rather than freaking out or looking confused, the woman seems more relieved than anything as the frog transformers into a man.* Yeah, well... She said I could do it! Didn't you? *The woman looks to Arisu.*
Circe

Postby all_knowing_frog » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:05 pm

His eyes widen, "She did? I'm terribly sorry!" bows slightly hand keeping his hat on. "I was simply wondering about this establishment when I found you pointing what appeared to be a weapon at her."
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Circe » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:12 pm

Right, well... It's my first time here, too, so I just wanted to see if this TF gun worked. Can I get back to shooting her, now?
Circe

Postby Ryan5011 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:17 pm

(I love how that last sentence sounded in my head XD)

Arisu let out a nervous smile. "Yeah, you did, I"m sort of new here too, so I kind of got to get a feel of the store, so can you please continue?"
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse