Circe's Shop of Magical Wonders

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Circe's Shop of Magical Wonders

Postby all_knowing_frog » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:52 pm

"By all means."
All Glory to the Hypno Suwako...
I know quite a bit, but it's mostly useless info.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Circe » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:57 pm

Ryan5011 wrote:(I love how that last sentence sounded in my head XD)

(Eh-heh...)

All right! *The woman points her gun at Arisu and fires once more! Hopefully, nothing interrupts this time.*
Circe

Postby Ryan5011 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:01 pm

Arisu is hit by the laser, and looks over herself to see what the TG ray will do to her, still hoping it's nothing too severe.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Circe » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:31 pm

*There's a flash of light as the beam connects with Arisu, who feels her body shrinking and changing... When things clear, Arisu will finding herself looking like a little cheerleader. The woman with the gun gives a little cheer.* Yeah, it worked!
Circe

Postby all_knowing_frog » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:40 pm

the frog boy approaches Arisu, a little notepad and pencil in hand, "So, how do you feel about your new form? Seems quite a bit smaller, but possibly more agile? Would you mind seeing if that's the case? What are these things in your hands, do they serve a purpose?" he quickly looks her over, occasionally prodding and moving her to get better looks at her. He doesn't seem to be taking any perverse pleasure in it though, despite what one may expect.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Ryan5011 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:01 pm

(Ya know what, I'm gonna apply Arisu's auto-mentality-change to match her forms whenever she gets transformed, like on the IRC xD)

Arisu quickly struck a pose, suddenly feeling energetic, and seemingly not so worried about her job anymore. "I feel like I could run a few laps right now, or do a few cheers. As for these, they're pom-poms, they're used to get attention from a crowd." Despite her energy, she wasn't talking loud at all, still knowing she should be working at the very least. Arisu hoped she wasn't attracting too much attention.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Circe » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:17 pm

(Heh, all right...)

*The woman looks down at her gun and makes a couple of adjustments, then back to Arisu.* So, I guess you'll wanna go back to normal now...
Circe

Postby Ryan5011 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:22 pm

Arisu's energy was pretty much shot by the question as shown with her arms returning to her sides, as if she couldn't believe the woman would ask such a thing, "Not completely, though I guess I should, don't want to make my boss mad at me."
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby all_knowing_frog » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:39 pm

the frog boy looks confused, "Already? What was the purpose of changing her to begin with if you are just going to change her back before you can get any real information about the transformation? The same transformation doesn't necessarily result in the same thing from subject to subject. At least that's what my findings suggest at the moment anyways." jots down a few things before approaching the woman, "What is this anyways? Did you make it?" pushes glasses back up as examines the gun more closely then was probably necessary.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Circe » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:48 pm

Actually, I got it from the shelf behind me... *The woman looks down at the frog boy. The gun is a fairly standard sci-fi looking thing, with a touch screen panel on the back that the woman has been using to adjust the settings. Several guns like it are on shelves nearby.* And I just thought she might wanna get back to work...
Circe

Postby all_knowing_frog » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:31 am

Approach the guns on the shelf and grab one and examine it.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Ryan5011 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:37 am

Arisu looked the woman in the eyes. "So, are you gonna change me back or leave me like this?"
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Circe » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:54 am

all_knowing_frog wrote:Approach the guns on the shelf and grab one and examine it.

*The gun that the frog boy grabs seems fairly similar to the one one the woman had, being mostly gray and vaguely futuristic-looking, with a little touch screen that can be used to modify aspects of transformation such as height, gender, hair color, clothes, and more.*

Ryan5011 wrote:Arisu looked the woman in the eyes. "So, are you gonna change me back or leave me like this?"

Hm... Well, do you want to go back now?
Circe

Postby Ryan5011 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:59 am

"I sorta have to, if I want to do my job and get payed anyways." Arisu said as she watched the boy grab one of the other TF Rays.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby all_knowing_frog » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:41 am

he begins fiddling with the gun, adjusting setting more then a few times, "This is very impressive! Would you mind?" points the gun towards the other gun holder.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse