Circe's Shop of Magical Wonders

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Circe's Shop of Magical Wonders

Postby Circe » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:08 am

Ryan5011 wrote:"I sorta have to, if I want to do my job and get payed anyways." Arisu said as she watched the boy grab one of the other TF Rays.

Right, I guess you would... *The woman checks the settings on her gun one more time, making sure she has it set to "Undo", then fires at Arisu.*

all_knowing_frog wrote:he begins fiddling with the gun, adjusting setting more then a few times, "This is very impressive! Would you mind?" points the gun towards the other gun holder.

Hm? *The woman stares at the frog boy.* ...That? On me?
Circe

Postby all_knowing_frog » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:28 pm

"Yes, the changes shouldn't be anything significant if I did the settings right." he adjusts his stance a bit, the guns aim wandering more then a bit.
All Glory to the Hypno Suwako...
I know quite a bit, but it's mostly useless info.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Circe » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:53 pm

Well... *The woman considers this.* Oh, I guess the one time won't hurt. Go ahead.
Circe

Postby all_knowing_frog » Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:09 pm

the boy pulled the trigger, the blast of light hits the woman, and as he said, not much happens, if considered your hair growing 5 feet and turning a neon pink not much. "Hm, not quite what I was going for..." fiddles with it again, the aims again.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Circe » Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:15 pm

*The woman, who previously had short brown hair, stares at the frog boy.* ...Seriously? You did that on accident?
Circe

Postby Ryan5011 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:34 pm

Arisu watches as she grows and the changes done from the first ray are undone. "Well, that's better."
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Circe » Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:53 pm

I bet it is... Thanks for helping me there.
Circe

Postby Ryan5011 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:02 pm

"Your welcome." Arisu replied as she went back into going farther in. After checking one more section, she'd focus more on helping others out rather than explore the shop.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby all_knowing_frog » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:13 pm

"Ah! This should be it!" he firs again! This time two massive, pink angel wings erupt from the woman's back, shredding her shirt, "...perhaps not? I'm not too familiar with technology..." starts messing around with the gun again.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Circe » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:42 pm

all_knowing_frog wrote:"Ah! This should be it!" he firs again! This time two massive, pink angel wings erupt from the woman's back, shredding her shirt, "...perhaps not? I'm not too familiar with technology..." starts messing around with the gun again.

*The woman blushes as she tries to keep her shirt from falling off.* Yeah, I'm kinda getting that impresssion.

Ryan5011 wrote:"Your welcome." Arisu replied as she went back into going farther in. After checking one more section, she'd focus more on helping others out rather than explore the shop.

*Further into the store, Arisu finds a section dedicated to stuffed animals of various types and sizes, which apparently cause transformations through prolonged contact (such as being hugged).*
Circe

Postby Ryan5011 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:08 pm

Arisu, confused of what this section is actually for, walks up to what was supposed to be a stuffed snake, and looks for it's tag to see what they do.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby all_knowing_frog » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:14 pm

he fires once again, this time resulting in his target suddenly growing a foot in height, loosing nearly all breast development and acquiring a set of pink horns about 6 inches each, "That is most definitely not what I was going for. I think I'm done now." gently puts the gun back where he got it.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Circe » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:57 pm

Ryan5011 wrote:Arisu, confused of what this section is actually for, walks up to what was supposed to be a stuffed snake, and looks for it's tag to see what they do.

*The idea behind the plushies is quite simple, according to the tag - pick it up, hug it, get transformed! It seems this one in particular would make you part snake.*

all_knowing_frog wrote:he fires once again, this time resulting in his target suddenly growing a foot in height, loosing nearly all breast development and acquiring a set of pink horns about 6 inches each, "That is most definitely not what I was going for. I think I'm done now." gently puts the gun back where he got it.

Great... Was there a point to all that?
Circe

Postby Ryan5011 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:08 pm

~I'll have to try this sometime.~ Arisu thought to herself, marking this area in the map of the store in her head so she'd know where to look.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby all_knowing_frog » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:48 pm

"Not entirely, just wanted to make some observations." takes out the notepad again, jotting somethings down, glances over, "...I believe your current state of dress falls under 'indecent exposure.' you may want to do something about that, though I'm not sure, being a frog and all." shrugs
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse