Circe's Shop of Magical Wonders

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Circe's Shop of Magical Wonders

Postby Circe » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:06 pm

Ryan5011 wrote:~I'll have to try this sometime.~ Arisu thought to herself, marking this area in the map of the store in her head so she'd know where to look.

*Nearby, Arisu may note a couple of customers also looking through the stuffed animals...*

all_knowing_frog wrote:"Not entirely, just wanted to make some observations." takes out the notepad again, jotting somethings down, glances over, "...I believe your current state of dress falls under 'indecent exposure.' you may want to do something about that, though I'm not sure, being a frog and all." shrugs

Yeah, yeah... *The woman frowns and starts playing with the settings on her own gun, eventually using it to zap herself back to her old form.*
Circe

Postby Ryan5011 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:13 pm

Arisu looks at the customers for a bit, wondering if they need help finding a particular stuffed animal.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby all_knowing_frog » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:27 pm

the frog boy wondered off towards the stuffed animals, no longer interested in a gun that he couldn't operate properly.

(was kinda hoping he'd antagonize her to the point of her retaliating with the gun, but oh well :P)
All Glory to the Hypno Suwako...
I know quite a bit, but it's mostly useless info.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Circe » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:41 pm

Ryan5011 wrote:Arisu looks at the customers for a bit, wondering if they need help finding a particular stuffed animal.

*That frog boy form earlier just came by... Maybe Arisu could talk to him?*

all_knowing_frog wrote:(was kinda hoping he'd antagonize her to the point of her retaliating with the gun, but oh well :P)

(Hey, there could still be time for something like that...)
Circe

Postby Ryan5011 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:10 pm

Arisu looked away from the customers, and noticed the frog-boy from earlier. "Is there anything you need?"
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby all_knowing_frog » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:01 am

"Not really, I'm merely wondering about the nature of these soft dolls." picking up a mouse and feeling it, "This feels wonderful, what is it made from?" he actually rubs his face on it a bit, closing his eyes and obviously savoring the sensations.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Ryan5011 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:38 am

"I don't know what the dolls are made from, maybe you should ask the store owner? As for their nature, the tags say they change you when you hug them."
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:22 am

Circe wrote:Ah, I see... What was that about a frog?

Mischa glances around, but doesn't see any frogs. "... Maybe I just imagined it?" She shakes her head, making it wobble. "Anyways... so now what should I do? I suppose it should just wear off eventually..."
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Circe » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:08 pm

all_knowing_frog wrote:"Not really, I'm merely wondering about the nature of these soft dolls." picking up a mouse and feeling it, "This feels wonderful, what is it made from?" he actually rubs his face on it a bit, closing his eyes and obviously savoring the sensations.

*The frog boy does feel a odd sort of warmth coming from the toy... Perhaps if he holds it a little longer, something will happen?*

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:Mischa glances around, but doesn't see any frogs. "... Maybe I just imagined it?" She shakes her head, making it wobble. "Anyways... so now what should I do? I suppose it should just wear off eventually..."

Hm... Well, I figure you've done enough of that advertising stuff by now, so why not just do whatever? Maybe take a look around the store...
Circe

Postby all_knowing_frog » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:24 pm

the frog boy thinks briefly before embracing the stuffed mouse, "Hugs are like this, right?" shifts awkwardly as he does so, "Is this socially acceptable? I was under the impression that males past a certain age were not allowed to hug stuffed animals."
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Circe » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:43 pm

*Unfortunately, that standard is only going to be reinforced today, as hugging the mouse causes the frog boy to change~! It starts with some shrinking, the boy appearing to lose a couple years in age due to the change in height and build. It then moves on to his hair, which turns fully brown and grows just a bit longer and heavier. The boy's clothes are next, changing from their current form to a red dress and pantyhose... Or is "boy" the right word now? Judging from those odd sensations between his legs, he's now a biological female... But of course, that's not all! A thin, furry tails shoots out from her back, and her ears undergo a fairly drastic change, becoming round, furry, and moving up to the top of her head. It would seem that the frog boy is now a mouse girl...*
Circe

Postby all_knowing_frog » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:21 pm

The mouse girl let out a squeak of surprise, quite reminiscent of the animal she had partially become. She began to nervously adjust her dress as she glanced about the room, her grip on the stuffed mouse growing tighter, "M-my head feels... strange" the girl spoke in an uncharacteristically meek voice. As she glances at Arisu, her eyes widen and her new tail stiffen. She seems ready to scurry off at the slightest provocation.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Ryan5011 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:19 pm

"Strange? In what way? Or is it the ears?" Arisu asked, feeling a tad bit worried for the mouse-girl.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby all_knowing_frog » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:33 pm

Anxiously, the new girl shifted her weight back and forth, "I...don't know?" her free hand reaches up and touches her ear, which promptly twitches. "Ah!" she managed to startle herself, causing her to jump into the air, but managed to keep herself from bolting. "...my thoughts are s-strange feeling." her voice trails off as she seems to lose confidence even as the other girl was watching.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:44 pm

(( I can't help but think Nazrin would've been appropriate... X3 ))

Circe wrote:Hm... Well, I figure you've done enough of that advertising stuff by now, so why not just do whatever? Maybe take a look around the store...

Mischa nods again. "All right... might as well see if there's anything new..." She starts walking down the nearest aisle!
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse