Circe's Shop of Magical Wonders

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Circe's Shop of Magical Wonders

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:32 am

Ryan5011 wrote:Arisu waved back, and a green mist formed around her body as she did this, and then left her body, forming a ghost-like body. She did this when she knew the mouse-girl wasn't looking. The "ghost" was walking around the store back to the entrance and opened the door. When it reached the door, it became a physical copy of Arisu just before leaving. Arisu gave Mischa a look that pretty much said not to ask about it, without seeming rude.

Mischa blinks in surprise as Arisu becomes incorporeal briefly, but oddities are almost commonplace in Muffinville, and she can only guess that Arisu has her reasons for doing so.

AmbushCat wrote:Cynth: *murmurs in her sleep* Hypno Suwako Vs. the Hypno Toad, tomorrow at Madison Square Garden...

Unable to resist a chance for a little mischief, she leans close to Cynth where she's snoozing. "You totally know Suwako could take any psycho-toad on, right? She's a goddess!" she whispers to her.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby all_knowing_frog » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:46 pm

AmbushCat wrote:Cynth: *murmurs in her sleep* Hypno Suwako Vs. the Hypno Toad, tomorrow at Madison Square Garden...

The mouse suddenly finds her cage in the boy's grip eyes wide as he makes general noises of glee, "Seriously?! I've been waiting for that match for years! Where's Madison Square Garden?!" actually starts shaking the cage a bit, "Oh! Oh! I've never been this excited before in my life! I-I need to get my things together! But I don't know where Madison Square Garden is! I can figure that out later, probably, I have some teleportation spells ready back at the hut!"

Turns to face Circe, "What do you think Suwako-sama would like for an offering? She's not actually a frog so I can't just wrangle up some hard to get insects or something! Why didn't I hear of this sooner, I'm sure I couldn't have missed something this big during the nightly group conversations! I need more time to prepare! Ah! I what should I get for Sir Hypno? He's such I recluse, I have no idea what he likes! Should I bring that Hypno Toad imitator I have? He may find that insulting though... Ah! I know! I'll bring a copy of one of his books! Maybe he'll even make one of his servants sign it for him! That'd be so AWESOME!" He continues babbling like some crazed fan-boy. Which he isn't, of course. He's a fan-frog, there's a difference.

Unable to resist a chance for a little mischief, she leans close to Cynth where she's snoozing. "You totally know Suwako could take any psycho-toad on, right? She's a goddess!" she whispers to her.

"Ah! But that's part of the debate though! She's a goddess, but hypnotism isn't part of her Portfolio! Oh, certainly, Sir Hypno won't be able to brainwash Suwako-sama, but which of them can brainwash more subjects? Who's hypnotism takes precedence? Which lasts longer under the others onslaught?" Jumps up and down, nearly hitting the ceiling each jump, "I'm of the opinion that Suwako-sama will be the victor, but Sir Hypno is still truly incredible! To see either of them in person would be a dream come true, but both?! I wouldn't be able to control my joy at all!"
All Glory to the Hypno Suwako...
I know quite a bit, but it's mostly useless info.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Circe » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:16 pm

...I think you might be getting a little carried away here... And careful with that cage!
Circe

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:11 pm

all_knowing_frog wrote:"Ah! But that's part of the debate though! She's a goddess, but hypnotism isn't part of her Portfolio! Oh, certainly, Sir Hypno won't be able to brainwash Suwako-sama, but which of them can brainwash more subjects? Who's hypnotism takes precedence? Which lasts longer under the others onslaught?" Jumps up and down, nearly hitting the ceiling each jump, "I'm of the opinion that Suwako-sama will be the victor, but Sir Hypno is still truly incredible! To see either of them in person would be a dream come true, but both?! I wouldn't be able to control my joy at all!"

Mischa blinks at the fan-frogs sudden and effusive excitement, but then smiles. "Well, Suwako is leagues cooler than some hypnotoad in my book," she says. "Although..." Thinking for a moment, she then grins. "Kanako-sama is even more awesome than Suwako-sama, to me~" she teases.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby all_knowing_frog » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:23 pm

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:Mischa blinks at the fan-frogs sudden and effusive excitement, but then smiles. "Well, Suwako is leagues cooler than some hypnotoad in my book," she says. "Although..." Thinking for a moment, she then grins. "Kanako-sama is even more awesome than Suwako-sama, to me~" she teases.

His enthusiasm suddenly vanishes, and he stares at the Jello Girl mouth open in a befuddled manner. He shakes his head briefly before setting down the cage, "Did you just say Kanako'-sama is-is- better?" he practically spits the last word out. He pushes up his glasses, now almost comically large on his face as he walks over to Mischa. "And why would that be? If it's because of that farce called a war, I have a long list of why it is not an accurate gauge."
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Ryan5011 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:43 pm

Arisu, decides to enter the conversation, a sly smile on her face. "I agree, Suwako-sama is better than Kanako...but, we all know Mima-sama beats both of them!"
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:52 pm

all_knowing_frog wrote:His enthusiasm suddenly vanishes, and he stares at the Jello Girl mouth open in a befuddled manner. He shakes his head briefly before setting down the cage, "Did you just say Kanako'-sama is-is- better?" he practically spits the last word out. He pushes up his glasses, now almost comically large on his face as he walks over to Mischa. "And why would that be? If it's because of that farce called a war, I have a long list of why it is not an accurate gauge."

Ryan5011 wrote:Arisu, decides to enter the conversation, a sly smile on her face. "I agree, Suwako-sama is better than Kanako...but, we all know Mima-sama beats both of them!"

Mischa grins at the fan-frog! "Ooooohohoho... but we all know Suwako is so short, and Kanako has those big... onbashira!" she says teasingly. At Arisu's comment, though, she turns to her. "Oh, and you're a fan of evil spirits? Well, that Twilight Spark is pretty impressive...!"
Last edited by Jello Shot Mischa on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby all_knowing_frog » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:33 pm

The boy fumes at the two girls, standing up strait to his full, unimpressive height of 5' 4". "No one is better the Suwako-sama! She creates and moves the very earth! She embues the soil with life giving nutrients! She brings the rains that allow us to swim, hide, and breed! She has tamed the Mishaguji, a feat no one has ever before accomplished! She has ruled a kingdom, and led it into an unprecedented age of prosperity! You know what happened the moment she gave the land of Moreya to Kanako-sama? Complete disaster! She was to incompetent to rule by herself, so she called forth Moreya-sama, saying that she was a god that had combined with Moreya-sama, Moriya, just to save face! And yet, Suwako-sama still helped her! She still does, despite everything slowly going south for both of them! She is not just a goddess! She is also a ruler, a mother, and even a friend!" as he continues talking about the goddess that he obviosly has at least a small obsession with, his ranting seems to shift into preaching.

"And while the evil spirit Mima is indeed quite powerful, as a whole, I feel she comes up short even of Kanako."
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:49 am

((OOC: ...I think I might've just instigated an incident here. :lol: ))

Cynth: *murmurs* Jus' keep Bender and Fry... out of the stands... an' away from foldin' chairs...

The mouse suddenly finds her cage in the boy's grip eyes wide as he makes general noises of glee, "Seriously?! I've been waiting for that match for years! Where's Madison Square Garden?!" actually starts shaking the cage a bit, "Oh! Oh! I've never been this excited before in my life! I-I need to get my things together! But I don't know where Madison Square Garden is! I can figure that out later, probably, I have some teleportation spells ready back at the hut!"

Cynth: *getting a bit rattled* N-New Y-York, N-New Y-York is e-everything t-they say...!

Mischa grins at the fan-frog! "Ooooohohoho... but we all know Suwako is so short, and Kanako has those big... onbashira!" she says teasingly. At Arisu's comment, though, she turns to her. "Oh, and you're a fan of evil spirits? Well, that Twilight Spark is pretty impressive...!"

Cynth: *groggily* Shame that it's wasted on a soccer ball.

The boy fumes at the two girls, standing up strait to his full, unimpressive height of 5' 4". "No one is better the Suwako-sama! She creates and moves the very earth! She embues the soil with life giving nutrients! She brings the rains that allow us to swim, hide, and breed! She has tamed the Mishaguji, a feat no one has ever before accomplished! She has ruled a kingdom, and led it into an unprecedented age of prosperity! You know what happened the moment she gave the land of Moreya to Kanako-sama? Complete disaster! She was to incompetent to rule by herself, so she called forth Moreya-sama, saying that she was a god that had combined with Moreya-sama, Moriya, just to save face! And yet, Suwako-sama still helped her! She still does, despite everything slowly going south for both of them! She is not just a goddess! She is also a ruler, a mother, and even a friend!" as he continues talking about the goddess that he obviosly has at least a small obsession with, his ranting seems to shift into preaching.

Cynth: *now fully awake, and annoyed* Hey, Suwako enthusiast. Don't make me ask a ferret to drop a neon sign on you. Could you keep it down?
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:41 pm

Mischa giggles at the frog-boy's rather lengthy response as to the merits of Suwako-sama. "Hmm, hmm, I see..." she says, nodding her head, before pausing. "But... how does she compare to the strongest entity in Gensokyo? I'm speaking of Cirno, of course..."
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:17 pm

Cynth: And for that matter, how good is she at math?
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby all_knowing_frog » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:43 pm

"Y-You did not just mention that-that thing. I will not even consider the possibility of the miserable little piece of frost bite is anything but a wretched, murdering, mentally handicapped abomination. If I knew how, I would end it! Kill it for good!" His face has turned a beet red with anger, his entire body trembling from pent up rage... are those tears? He's crying for some reason.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:48 pm

Cynth: I guess telling you to chill out is out of the question, then? *squeaky giggle*
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ryan5011 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:35 pm

Arisu giggles at Cynth. "I don't think right now is the best time for puns."
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:07 pm

all_knowing_frog wrote:"Y-You did not just mention that-that thing. I will not even consider the possibility of the miserable little piece of frost bite is anything but a wretched, murdering, mentally handicapped abomination. If I knew how, I would end it! Kill it for good!" His face has turned a beet red with anger, his entire body trembling from pent up rage... are those tears? He's crying for some reason.

Mischa lets out an embarassed chuckle at the frog-boy's response, feeling a bit ashamed for provoking that vehement of a response. At the sight of tears in his eyes, she takes a step forwards, moving to comfort him, before pausing at the thought that he might not exactly feel comforted by a figure made of Jello.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse