Circe's Shop of Magical Wonders

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Circe's Shop of Magical Wonders

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:38 am

all_knowing_frog wrote:"...isn't jello an artificial human food?"

"Umm... well, yes..." Mischa admits, squirming a bit in embarassment... which makes her body wobble as only Jello does.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby all_knowing_frog » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:25 pm

Now fully paying attention to Mishca's anatomy, he stares in fascination as her body jiggles and bounces, "This... this is morbidly fascinating..." he then attempts to cause more jiggling by prodding her body, namely her breasts as those things are the most obviously bouncy.
All Glory to the Hypno Suwako...
I know quite a bit, but it's mostly useless info.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Ryan5011 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:31 pm

Arisu soon heads to another section of the shop after seeing what the boy is doing to Mischa, not wanting to see any more.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:31 pm

Cynth: I think Arisu had the right idea... I'm gonna catch me some more shut-eye.

*The mouse crawls back inside her bedding and closes her eyes.*
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Circe » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:16 pm

all_knowing_frog wrote:Now fully paying attention to Mishca's anatomy, he stares in fascination as her body jiggles and bounces, "This... this is morbidly fascinating..." he then attempts to cause more jiggling by prodding her body, namely her breasts as those things are the most obviously bouncy.

...Sir? I'm going to have to ask you not to sexually harass the other customers...
Circe

Postby all_knowing_frog » Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:48 pm

"Sexually... harass?" pulls finger back from the prod. He closes his eyes, appearing to be thinking. "...I'm not attempting to mate with her so that's not what they mean... so it's about her gender? Enlarged mammary glands are associated with human females... hmm... I'm forgetting something again." pulls out a notebook labeled "Interactions with Humans"

starts flipping through it, "Let's see here... mature females... dos and don'ts... and physical contact!" reads something then nods in understanding, "I apologize for causing the Jello Woman physical and, I believe, emotional discomfort. I was merely interested in your bodily make up and did not intend the usual connotations associated with touching a woman's breasts. While your skin texture does seem to be amazing, the color is not to my personal tastes. There is also the fact you stand upright have forarms that are far too long, and you hind legs, while nicely shaped, do not lend themselves to leaping very far. I also do not believe you would understand my... pickup lines, I guess?" shugs
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:46 pm

*The front door gets kicked open at this point, and Thaddea walks on in. The pint-sized bounty hunter pays no mind to either Mischa or the frog boy, but instead vanishes into the aisles.*
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:21 pm

all_knowing_frog wrote:Now fully paying attention to Mishca's anatomy, he stares in fascination as her body jiggles and bounces, "This... this is morbidly fascinating..." he then attempts to cause more jiggling by prodding her body, namely her breasts as those things are the most obviously bouncy.

"Eep?" Mischa blinks, and blushes a little, her skin turning a darker shade of blue!

all_knowing_frog wrote:"Sexually... harass?" pulls finger back from the prod. He closes his eyes, appearing to be thinking. "...I'm not attempting to mate with her so that's not what they mean... so it's about her gender? Enlarged mammary glands are associated with human females... hmm... I'm forgetting something again." pulls out a notebook labeled "Interactions with Humans"

starts flipping through it, "Let's see here... mature females... dos and don'ts... and physical contact!" reads something then nods in understanding, "I apologize for causing the Jello Woman physical and, I believe, emotional discomfort. I was merely interested in your bodily make up and did not intend the usual connotations associated with touching a woman's breasts. While your skin texture does seem to be amazing, the color is not to my personal tastes. There is also the fact you stand upright have forarms that are far too long, and you hind legs, while nicely shaped, do not lend themselves to leaping very far. I also do not believe you would understand my... pickup lines, I guess?" shugs

Mischa pats the frog boy on the shoulder! "It's okay... I'm not really that upset..." she admits. She giggles a bit. "I suppose you'd prefer lime green?"
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby all_knowing_frog » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:18 pm

"Well, ideally she'd be a red eyed." blushes slightly.He holds out a picture
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Ryan5011 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:26 pm

Arisu eyes Thaddea. ~Why did they kick the door in?~ Arisu thought to herself, but would rather not want the answer to that.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Circe » Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:42 pm

Well, I'm glad we got that settled. *Circe does seem to be terribly fazed by Thaddea barging in, just giving her a curt nod.*
Circe

Postby AmbushCat » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:38 am

*Thaddea walks back up to the counter, carrying an enchanted lizard-skin armor, a maid's cap, a pair of diamond earrings and another pair of short swords. She flips into the air and drops a thick wad of cash on the counter.*

*blandly* Gonna borrow.

*With that said she walks off, kicks the door again and leaps out into the street. The kicked door rebounds with enough force to close behind her.*
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:07 am

all_knowing_frog wrote:"Well, ideally she'd be a red eyed." blushes slightly.He holds out a picture

Mischa smiles! "Awww, that is a rather cute picture! Although I'm not sure if I'd go for the 'red-eyed with green skin' look myself..."
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Circe » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:42 am

AmbushCat wrote:*Thaddea walks back up to the counter, carrying an enchanted lizard-skin armor, a maid's cap, a pair of diamond earrings and another pair of short swords. She flips into the air and drops a thick wad of cash on the counter.*

*blandly* Gonna borrow.

*With that said she walks off, kicks the door again and leaps out into the street. The kicked door rebounds with enough force to close behind her.*

*Circe collects the money and sorts it away.* Any time, Thaddea...
Circe

Postby AmbushCat » Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:28 pm

*If one is able to look out the window a minute later, they'd see a forty-foot ogre run for its life from a lizardwoman maid in warrior princess regalia.*
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse