Circe's Shop of Magical Wonders

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Circe's Shop of Magical Wonders

Postby Ryan5011 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:51 pm

"I think a ring got stuck on someone." *Arisu extends her arm to show Gail in the palm of her hand.*
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Circe » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:44 pm

I see... *Circe leans in to observe Gail, who obligingly shows her ring.*

You can fix this, right?

Well, that ring looks to be on pretty tight... But I figure I can reverse the spell easily enough. Arisu, if you could put her down...
Circe

Postby Ryan5011 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:02 pm

"Alright." Arisu sets Gail on the floor, and watches, wondering how Circe will reverse this.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Circe » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:11 pm

*Once Gail is on the ground, Circe begins to chant a spell over her. Within moments, the mini girl begins to grow.* It's working, it's working! Yay!
Circe

Postby Ryan5011 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:07 am

"I need to learn size changing spells...The only thing close to that, that I know how to do, is age regression."
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Circe » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:35 pm

*The spell continues a short while longer, and soon Gail is back to her regular human height!* Woo, yeah! Back to normal!

Yes, yes, you're welcome. Just one last thing... *Circe makes a beckoning gesture with her hand, and the ring flies off Gail's finger and onto the counter.* There. Feel free to go do whatever now.

Uh, right. Sure. *Gail heads back into the main shop, to do more looking around. Hopefully, she won't she won't get shrunk this time...*

Hm... *Circe looks to Arisu.* If you want to learn how to shrink, you could always buy this ring for yourself.
Circe

Postby Ryan5011 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:05 pm

I'd rather not get stuck, that might end badly for me.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Circe » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:14 pm

*Circe shrugs.* Suit yourself, then. Think you could put it back where it goes, at least?
Circe

Postby Ryan5011 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:38 pm

"I just found the girl, I don't know if she was near the rings or not since...My conversation with her for help was occupying my mind."
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Circe » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:17 pm

This will be a good chance for you to get to know the store better, then. Get to it.
Circe

Postby Ryan5011 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:32 pm

Arisu nods, and takes the ring and looks for the section with the rings, trying where she found Gail first.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:02 pm

Callista's voice: *from somewhere outside the shop* 42, 15 to the sides, 28 and 6 to the corners, 6.99 straight up the middle! You ready? Let's go, people, let's go! 36... 59... hut, hike!

*The sound of a body opening the door by way of smashing into it! Callista, sweater swapped for half of a blue/gold football uniform and a helmet, charges into the store and disappears into the aisles*
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Circe » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:02 pm

AmbushCat wrote:Callista's voice: *from somewhere outside the shop* 42, 15 to the sides, 28 and 6 to the corners, 6.99 straight up the middle! You ready? Let's go, people, let's go! 36... 59... hut, hike!

*The sound of a body opening the door by way of smashing into it! Callista, sweater swapped for half of a blue/gold football uniform and a helmet, charges into the store and disappears into the aisles*

Welcome back, Callista...

Ryan5011 wrote:Arisu nods, and takes the ring and looks for the section with the rings, trying where she found Gail first.

*Searching, and... There it is! Not far from where Arisu met Gail, right next to a box of gold "growth rings", Arisu finds a display of silver "shrinking rings" just like the one she's carrying!*
Circe

Postby Ryan5011 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:12 pm

Arisu puts the shrink ring back next to the rest of them, and checks to see if anything said why they didn't slip off of Gail's finger until Circe did her chant.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Circe » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:44 pm

*There is a description of the item on the box, but no particular warnings about sticking or anything... Maybe Gail just had fat fingers, or something.*
Circe

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse