Project Echidna

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Project Echidna

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:12 pm

"Look... I know I get into trouble because I make some dumb decisions, but I'm old enough to know better... ", muttered the feminised Elliot with a blush.

"Katherine is smart... but... sometimes a little too curious for her own good. I'm warning you, if any of you robots have taken advantage of her, I'm gonna... well... report you to the council!".

===

Katherine tried to calm herself down, taking deep breaths, nodding her head.

"Of course... it's a highly desirable piece of technology... ", she said, her voice a little shaky.

"And I'm sure you people would never take advantage of the override controls. It was just a bit of a shock, that's all... ", she said.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:59 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:Yelps and gives a small jump, her face blushing strongly. "i'm an adult! I shouldn't be spanked, damn it! That's degrading!"

"Hey, at least you HAVE a body." Susanne snaps, folding her arms.

The doctor has lead the two to some kind of training room, advanced-looking practice dummies standing up here and there.

Maiden Miki wrote:"Oh!" said Maya as she read the signs and wasn't sure what to do. She blushed and waved at them as well. "Umm...I-I-I love you too..."

Maya then jumped a bit as she remembers the robots from before. She then nodded and said, "But...But...You should enjoy the things around you...The people here...Have many th-things for you to do!"

People begin to rush inside as Maya encourages them to do so. A voice in her head says:

"We've reached out quota. Wrap it up hon."

Knight Errant wrote:Dact snaps her eyes open quickly, recoiling. "A-ack! This... this magic is foul!"

The nurse grins and pats Dact's arm.

"It's under your control. Just make it destroy the right people and it'll be fine." ^^

Harri-chan wrote:"Look... I know I get into trouble because I make some dumb decisions, but I'm old enough to know better... ", muttered the feminised Elliot with a blush.

"Katherine is smart... but... sometimes a little too curious for her own good. I'm warning you, if any of you robots have taken advantage of her, I'm gonna... well... report you to the council!".

===

Katherine tried to calm herself down, taking deep breaths, nodding her head.

"Of course... it's a highly desirable piece of technology... ", she said, her voice a little shaky.

"And I'm sure you people would never take advantage of the override controls. It was just a bit of a shock, that's all... ", she said.

The gynoid waves her hands dismissively as they arrive at the entrance, waiting for Fimbulvetr.

"She asked for it, wasn't pressured at all."

-----

"Of course we wouldn't. Besides, what would we gain from taking advantage of you? We might get to peek into your diary, learn of your favorite boybands! Oh man, desirable information that." the gynoid says to Katherine with a giggle
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:23 am

Elliot looked around the entrance, and started doing his best to... look like a girl. Figuring that it would be worse for people to know he was just a highly feminised boy in a dress, his posture shifted slightly, the bright red colour returning to his cheeks.

"I thought we'd be going somewhere a bit more... private", he muttered.

======

Katherine blushed as the gynoid teased her.

"I don't even like that sort of music...", she muttered, trying to maintain a serious expression as she went back to examining her new techno suit.

"Can this thing... fly?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:16 pm

"OH...Okay," said Maya in a soft voice. She tend nervously waved to the crowd and said, "Th...Thank you!"

Maya then bowed giving the crowd a good view of her large bust before walking away.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby KonokoHasano » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:42 am

"Hey, at least you HAVE a body." Susanne snaps, folding her arms.

The doctor has lead the two to some kind of training room, advanced-looking practice dummies standing up here and there.

She opens her mouth to say something back, but closes it, realizing that the bodiless being did have a point. "... sorry."

She then notices exactly where they were. "What's up with this place?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:22 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot looked around the entrance, and started doing his best to... look like a girl. Figuring that it would be worse for people to know he was just a highly feminised boy in a dress, his posture shifted slightly, the bright red colour returning to his cheeks.

"I thought we'd be going somewhere a bit more... private", he muttered.

======

Katherine blushed as the gynoid teased her.

"I don't even like that sort of music...", she muttered, trying to maintain a serious expression as she went back to examining her new techno suit.

"Can this thing... fly?".

"Oh we will soon." the android with Elliot says as a limo pulls up outside. The chauffeur, another android, a masculine one in a pristine uniform, comes out and opens the back door... allowing Fimbulvetr, her hair tied into a bun and wearing an all-gray business suit with business skirt and black tights to step out. She enters the building and makes her way over, heels clicking.

-----

The android giggles and ruffles Katherine's hair.

"Nah, not right now, but upgrades exist for that. You can buy them, or earn them by working hard."

Maiden Miki wrote:"OH...Okay," said Maya in a soft voice. She tend nervously waved to the crowd and said, "Th...Thank you!"

Maya then bowed giving the crowd a good view of her large bust before walking away.

The crowd all cheers Maya's name as some enter the dome, others drifting away to buy more Niflheim products. The stage sinks back underground and is swarmed by roadies who begin to take it apart! The bossy one from before comes over and slaps Maya on the back.

"Good job! Current statistics show a 125% increase in applicants."

KonokoHasano wrote:She opens her mouth to say something back, but closes it, realizing that the bodiless being did have a point. "... sorry."

She then notices exactly where they were. "What's up with this place?"

Susanne 'hmphs' and folds her arms, her face shifting into ':<' as the doctor smiles.

"A place to stretch your new powers. Target one of the dummies and see what happens."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:42 pm

Blaze wrote:Susanne 'hmphs' and folds her arms, her face shifting into ':<' as the doctor smiles.

"A place to stretch your new powers. Target one of the dummies and see what happens."

"Err... okay..." Points a hand towards one of the dummies. "Um... go Susanne, attack?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:19 pm

"Ahh!" yelled Maya as she was slapped on the back. She looked rather surprise by the action and rubbed her back a bit as she tried to hold back her tears.

"That is good? Right?" asked Maya who sounded unsure. She blinked a few time and then gave a good look at the person. "So? I did good? I was not bad? Now what?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:42 am

Elliot watched the limousine pull up with a frown, yet he found himself standing up straighter as the smartly dressed Fimbulvetr strode into the building. Clearing his throat, he stepped forward, blushing brightly.

"Fimble... We need to talk".

===========

Katherine continued to blush as the gynoid made it impossible to feel like she was anything but a kid by ruffling her hair.

"Working hard at what? Testing out new equipment? I'm pretty smart you know, I'm in charge of the school science club...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:34 pm

Blaze wrote:The nurse grins and pats Dact's arm.

"It's under your control. Just make it destroy the right people and it'll be fine." ^^

Dact frowns... "This whole thing is rather suspect... but... whatever." She crosses her arms. "So what happens now?"
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:09 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"Err... okay..." Points a hand towards one of the dummies. "Um... go Susanne, attack?"

"No, you!" Susanne yells, suddenly picking Susanne up and hurling her at the dummy, somehow adjusting her body to get into the perfect position for a dropkick! As she gets close, the smoke spirit makes her extend both legs forcefully, both feet sinking into the dummy's chest... and getting stuck, the points of impact looking like semi-melted candlewax!

Maiden Miki wrote:"Ahh!" yelled Maya as she was slapped on the back. She looked rather surprise by the action and rubbed her back a bit as she tried to hold back her tears.

"That is good? Right?" asked Maya who sounded unsure. She blinked a few time and then gave a good look at the person. "So? I did good? I was not bad? Now what?"

"You did awesome. The boss wants to meet you again, she's up in the dome." the android says, pointing to a nearby elevator.

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot watched the limousine pull up with a frown, yet he found himself standing up straighter as the smartly dressed Fimbulvetr strode into the building. Clearing his throat, he stepped forward, blushing brightly.

"Fimble... We need to talk".

===========

Katherine continued to blush as the gynoid made it impossible to feel like she was anything but a kid by ruffling her hair.

"Working hard at what? Testing out new equipment? I'm pretty smart you know, I'm in charge of the school science club...".

The android with Elliot gasps as Fimbulvetr fixes Elliot with an icy stare with her visible eye.

"I know the situation. As my employee, you will address me as Miss Fimbulvetr, or face termination. Understood, Mister Ellie?"

-----

The android with Katherine sighs.

"Kid, we went over this. You're smart at school, but you're not Niflheim smart. You can gain new equipment by doing the tasks you are given with speed and efficiency. Nifheim doesn't waste good equipment on slackers or incompetents."

Knight Errant wrote:Dact frowns... "This whole thing is rather suspect... but... whatever." She crosses her arms. "So what happens now?"

"Now we test you, see how your powers manifest. After me."

The doctor exits the room and waits for Dact!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:12 pm

"Oh...Okay....I guess so," said Maya who walked nervously into the elevator. She was not sure what to expect. This was the first time she actually did well in something or had a job to call somebody boss.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:17 am

"No, you!" Susanne yells, suddenly picking Susanne up and hurling her at the dummy, somehow adjusting her body to get into the perfect position for a dropkick! As she gets close, the smoke spirit makes her extend both legs forcefully, both feet sinking into the dummy's chest... and getting stuck, the points of impact looking like semi-melted candlewax!

"WHOA, HEY, WHAT THE FU-- Holy hell what just happened?" She asked, staring at the result of everything. "That... was kinda awesome..."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:11 pm

Elliot's blue eyes narrowed at Fimbulvetr's warning, and his cheeks flushed red. He balled his hands up at his sides, clenching them tight for a moment before uncurling his fingers.

"Very well... Miss Fimbulvetr. We need to talk. About... this.... ", he said, his shoulders slumping as he glanced down at his feminine finger inside the short, tight blue dress.

====

As the android mentioned slackers and incompetents, Katherine's expression shifted into one of youthful determination.

"I am neither of those. I'll show you. Give me one of these tasks... ", she said, her eyebrows arching expectantly, her hands settling on her hips.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:10 am

Blaze wrote:"Now we test you, see how your powers manifest. After me."

The doctor exits the room and waits for Dact!

Dact pauses a moment... but follows. Rash actions can happen later... she had to find and control this power in her...
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse