Dimensional Labyrinth

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Dimensional Labyrinth

Postby Ryan5011 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:27 am

Naiya manages to open the door, but only after getting on her tippy-toes. At first, Naiya doesn't know why her clothes felt weird, but she does once she looks into a mirror. "I-Is this a dream? I'm not supposed to look like that..."
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Kether » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:06 pm

*starts counting while smacking the bullets away*"and that's the last"
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:08 am

Blaze wrote:His voice echos throughout the place... and suddenly, everything is quieter. Dact might realize that there was a faint murmuring of voices, all of which suddenly stopped. Footsteps can be heard, getting closer!

Dact blinks... he isnt sure whats going on... but that seems... sinister. So he quiets down and goes to jump behind the counter... crouch down... and wait and listen!
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:53 am

Ookalf wrote:Oh, man... What could have happened here? *Ookalf checks the area for tracks!*

There are indeed tracks, heading away from the pond on each end. On one side, deep uniform prints, seemingly of men wearing heavy armor, sticking to dirt paths.. On the other are much lighter, barely noticeable, seeming to vanish at the base of trees or into bushes.

Maiden Miki wrote:"Ouch..." said Mike under his breath as he pulled on the hair. It was certainly real based on the pain he was feeling right now. Still, he wasn't allow to focus on that for too long as Mike was paying note to the changed happening to his body. It looks as if he was looking more feminine in body and shape as his waist was becoming thinner but his bottom was becoming wider. His chest was also going to match the bottom. Mike gave a quick poke at his chest to see how they are.

Mike sees a pair of playing cards and grabs it. He saw the logo on the cards and wonder if the person in charge was also the one who was doing all of this. Still, he wanted to keep these cards close by.

"It is not like this will be the first time I had to use play cards," whisper Mike to himself even though he knew that he won't be calling himself a him for too much longer. He slowly used his other hand to feel around the top of his head for anything.

-------

Miki sighed and guess that she could go that way but then again she was afraid of no fence. She slowly walked to the part of the fence that was far away from any of the windows.

"This should be a place where they can't spot me," said Miki as she looked up at the tall fence. She then began to put her hands though one of the holes of the chain linked fence and then the other in order to start climbing it.

As Mike examines the card pack, he feels a curious tugging between his plump thighs as his groin becomes flatter... he has fully crossed the sex barrier now, leaving Mike a full woman! Her ill-fitting clothes seem to be wiggling and writhing on her form as they shrink, becoming tighter on her form. Her underwear shrinks, becoming silky and soft, fitting better over her flat groin as her pants cling tight to her legs, becoming black nylon tights. Her shoes become purple, the heels raising up steeply, straps going around her ankles, now 5-inch stiletto heels.

The collar and sleeves of her top separate from the main body of it, the collar becoming stiff, starched and white with a red ribbon tying itself through it. The sleeves move down to her wrists, becoming loose white buttoned cuffs. The rest of the top becomes purple, clinging to her chest and waist, looping under her groin as it becomes a low-cut leotard. A matching hairband with long fake rabbit ears that dangle down, framing her face forms in her hair as a heart appears on her right cheek, painted on with face paint.

The door of the locker opens on it's own! The other girls are gone now, and the extra light lets Mike see what she looks like!

-----

Sadly, the fence is not a chain-link one, but made of bricks like the rest of the school. No footholds to climb it!

Harri-chan wrote:Jenah looked at the bowl of fruit with caution, and suddenly, several items began to float upwards, out of the bowl, until they reached her eye level, and then hung in the air, slowly rotating. They remained there even when she broke line of sigh and looked back down at the table, and this time physically reached down too scoop up the glass vial in her hand.

Twisting and turning it, she watched the baby blue liquid sloshing around inside, and that feeling that she'd experienced all this before grew stronger. She traced the fancy italic writing with a finger, and then gave a glance back at the sleeping doorway. With a sigh, she twisted the stopped from the vial and drew a deep breath before lifting the glass to her lips, and tilted her head back to gulp down it's contents.

As Jenah gulps down the liquid, it tastes faintly of... strawberry tarts? It seems to squirm about in her belly as... she begins to shrink! Gradually, but it is happening, inch by inch. As she does, her hair seems to be lightening in color, becoming... blond! It combs itself into tidy soft straightness, a perfectly straight fringe that hangs just over her eyes, the rest of it framing her face which seems to be becoming more ad more childish, eyes becoming wider and a deep, innocent blue, cheeks gaining a bit of childish pudge to them.

Ryan5011 wrote:Naiya manages to open the door, but only after getting on her tippy-toes. At first, Naiya doesn't know why her clothes felt weird, but she does once she looks into a mirror. "I-Is this a dream? I'm not supposed to look like that..."

As Naiya atares at her reflection, someone seems to suddenly appear behind her! A maid, one who bends down and scoops Naiya up her in her arms, taking care not to poke any of her wingeyes.

"There you are Young Mistress. Your parents are looking for you." she says in a gentle tone, carrying her down the hallway.

Kether wrote:*starts counting while smacking the bullets away*"and that's the last"

The bandits are stunned, suddenly lashing the reins of their horses to gallop past the robot, out of town!

Knight Errant wrote:Dact blinks... he isnt sure whats going on... but that seems... sinister. So he quiets down and goes to jump behind the counter... crouch down... and wait and listen!

Two figures walk into the area, both male. Their clothes seem to be from the 1960s, filthy and damp. They each wear masks, one a pig and the other a rabbit. From what Dact can see, their skin seems to be mottled, some tents in their clothes indicating some kind of bulges under them. One carries a pair of large hooks, the other a bloodstained cleaver.

"Ehhh, I told ya. Just this bloody place creakin'. You're hearing things because of the ADAM withdrawal ya twit." Mr. Cleaver says, letting out a wet cough.
"I coulda sword though... ehh, you're right." Mr. Hooks says as they both leave.

It seems that Dact is safe... when a loud, high-pitched cackle fills the air, from behind him!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:21 am

Feeling the squirming sensation in her tummy, Jenah stepped back, and with get concentration broken, the fruit went into free fall, some if it splattering on the black and white floor upon impact. She wiped the back of her hand across her lips, watching the table rise up as she got smaller. It had been expected, but when she put the empty vial on the table and turned back to the door, something took her by surprise.

There was a sharp intake of breath as hair swept across her eyes, not black, but blonde, standing out greatly against her darkly coloured clothing. She pinched the strands between two fingers and pulled them out, staring at them in confusion. She could feel a tingling across her face, and lifted her other hand to feel her cheek, eyes widening when she found it sifter and fuller than it should have been.

Storming across the floor, she sunk down onto her knees in front of the door and slapped her hand against the wall around it, to try and wake it from it's slumber.

"You failed to mention any side effects!", yelled the teenager.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:52 pm

*he pauses stretches out his arms and jumps just in time to try and closeline the bandits*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ryan5011 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:32 pm

Naiya jumps when the maid appeared just before she got scooped up. "Parents?" Naiya asked aloud, unaware of whats going on. "W-What's going on?"
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:57 pm

Blaze wrote:There are indeed tracks, heading away from the pond on each end. On one side, deep uniform prints, seemingly of men wearing heavy armor, sticking to dirt paths.. On the other are much lighter, barely noticeable, seeming to vanish at the base of trees or into bushes.

Hm... *Ookalf takes a moment to study both sets of tracks, then sets off to follow the lighter set.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:17 am

Blaze wrote:As Mike examines the card pack, he feels a curious tugging between his plump thighs as his groin becomes flatter... he has fully crossed the sex barrier now, leaving Mike a full woman! Her ill-fitting clothes seem to be wiggling and writhing on her form as they shrink, becoming tighter on her form. Her underwear shrinks, becoming silky and soft, fitting better over her flat groin as her pants cling tight to her legs, becoming black nylon tights. Her shoes become purple, the heels raising up steeply, straps going around her ankles, now 5-inch stiletto heels.

The collar and sleeves of her top separate from the main body of it, the collar becoming stiff, starched and white with a red ribbon tying itself through it. The sleeves move down to her wrists, becoming loose white buttoned cuffs. The rest of the top becomes purple, clinging to her chest and waist, looping under her groin as it becomes a low-cut leotard. A matching hairband with long fake rabbit ears that dangle down, framing her face forms in her hair as a heart appears on her right cheek, painted on with face paint.

The door of the locker opens on it's own! The other girls are gone now, and the extra light lets Mike see what she looks like!

-----

Sadly, the fence is not a chain-link one, but made of bricks like the rest of the school. No footholds to climb it!

Mike could only watch as his body slowly made itself into her body. She couldn't see what was happening to her but was able to feel it all. Eventually the door open up and Mike was expecting to be spotted by the other girls but instead saw that it was empty. Mike looked to her left and saw the mirror. Combine with the light, she took a good look at herself.

"Well, bunny girl..." said Mike as she tried to walk in the heels. "This is something."

Mike ran a hand on her side to feel the material. The outfit was awkward to wear but felt good against her skin. She could see why Miki always wore something like this. Mike still held the cards in her hands and shook them up. She looked around wondering what to do now. Mike could walk out the door but that could lead to her potentially being mistaken for somebody who works at the establishment.

"What a problem I have here," said Mike as she walked around or attempted to. "What to do?"

--------------

"Well, I could use my abilities but maybe not," said Miki as she frown and headed towards the only exit she could find.
Last edited by Maiden Miki on Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Kumi-chan » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:55 am

*Kumi arrives on the scene, the women with her looong black hair hanging down, going to the ground behind her staring at the rift.* Great. More of these. I'll... *she pauses and her eyes flash solid green gem for a moment* Seems I am too late... others have already found this and gone through. I could easily rip this apart myself but that might cut them off from here. As such I should go in and help them, first off. She begins to study the flow and energies of the rift before her, to determine the source of it or the cause.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:17 pm

Blaze wrote:Two figures walk into the area, both male. Their clothes seem to be from the 1960s, filthy and damp. They each wear masks, one a pig and the other a rabbit. From what Dact can see, their skin seems to be mottled, some tents in their clothes indicating some kind of bulges under them. One carries a pair of large hooks, the other a bloodstained cleaver.

"Ehhh, I told ya. Just this bloody place creakin'. You're hearing things because of the ADAM withdrawal ya twit." Mr. Cleaver says, letting out a wet cough.
"I coulda sword though... ehh, you're right." Mr. Hooks says as they both leave.

It seems that Dact is safe... when a loud, high-pitched cackle fills the air, from behind him!

Dact raises an eyebrow at this odd conversation... these people seem rather... sick... in more ways than one. He is glad he chose the safe rout for a moment... then jumps slightly at the loud cackle! Going to turn... "Wha?"
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:41 am

Harri-chan wrote:Feeling the squirming sensation in her tummy, Jenah stepped back, and with get concentration broken, the fruit went into free fall, some if it splattering on the black and white floor upon impact. She wiped the back of her hand across her lips, watching the table rise up as she got smaller. It had been expected, but when she put the empty vial on the table and turned back to the door, something took her by surprise.

There was a sharp intake of breath as hair swept across her eyes, not black, but blonde, standing out greatly against her darkly coloured clothing. She pinched the strands between two fingers and pulled them out, staring at them in confusion. She could feel a tingling across her face, and lifted her other hand to feel her cheek, eyes widening when she found it sifter and fuller than it should have been.

Storming across the floor, she sunk down onto her knees in front of the door and slapped her hand against the wall around it, to try and wake it from it's slumber.

"You failed to mention any side effects!", yelled the teenager.

The doorknob yawns and grumbles again, glaring up at Jenah.

"I never said anything about what it would do, other than it would help you pass through me. That is exactly what it is doing, so do be quiet."

Jenah continues to shrink, any curves she might have had fading away as her body becomes more and more childish as her clothes begin to meld together into a single outfit, the fabric becoming softer, color s shifting to white and various shades of blue. Her shorts seem to become tighter and tighter as it feels like more and more fabric is being pushed into the space between them and Jenah's legs.

Kether wrote:*he pauses stretches out his arms and jumps just in time to try and closeline the bandits*

The bandits are hung out to dry as they are knocked off their horses, hitting the ground with a thud as the beasts continue to flee. A few people peek out of their homes to see the bandits on the ground.

"That... metal man stopped the Rawhide Trio..." one man whispers. Suddenly, the town is alive with cheers!

Ryan5011 wrote:Naiya jumps when the maid appeared just before she got scooped up. "Parents?" Naiya asked aloud, unaware of whats going on. "W-What's going on?"

The maid simply gives an affectionate chuckle and says nothing, carrying Naiya out onto a verandah where two women are sitting at a table. The table has been set up for breakfast it seems, with toast, tea and a bottle containing red liquid. The maid puts Naiya down on a heightened chair and stands to the side as the woman in red-who Naiya might recognize as the woman in the photo-reaches over and pinches her cheek.

"Morning sweetheart~! Did you sleep well?" she asks in a singsong voice.

Ookalf wrote:Hm... *Ookalf takes a moment to study both sets of tracks, then sets off to follow the lighter set.*

Whoever left these tracks did not want to be found. They double back, leave false trails and are all in all a pain to follow after. Though eventually he strikes lucky, stumbling across multiple tracks, all heading in the same direction.

Maiden Miki wrote:Mike could only watch as his body slowly made itself into her body. She couldn't see what was happening to her but was able to feel it all. Eventually the door open up and Mike was expecting to be spotted by the other girls but instead saw that it was empty. Mike looked to her left and saw the mirror. Combine with the light, she took a good look at herself.

"Well, bunny girl..." said Mike as she tried to walk in the heels. "This is something."

Mike ran a hand on her side to feel the material. The outfit was awkward to wear but felt good against her skin. She could see why Miki always wore something like this. Mike still held the cards in her hands and shook them up. She looked around wondering what to do now. Mike could walk out the door but that could lead to her potentially being mistaken for somebody who works at the establishment.

"What a problem I have here," said Mike as she walked around or attempted to. "What to do?"

--------------

"Well, I could use my abilities but maybe not," said Miki as she frown and headed towards the only exit she could find.

As Mike steps out of the locker, it seems to fizzle behind her. reality distorting as it becomes more 'complete.' Some normal clothes are now inside, as well as cosmetics, a couple of books and some spare bunny outfits. No longer does it look like she could have ever fit inside. Walking in those heels should have been a chore but somehow... Mike just knows how to place her feet, walking with an alluring confidence, hips, rear and tail swaying in a distracting way!

As Mike shakes the deck, the cards inside rattle around... the curved corner of one suddenly puncturing the cardboard container neatly and cleanly! These... don't seem to be ordinary cards.

Kumi-chan wrote:*Kumi arrives on the scene, the women with her looong black hair hanging down, going to the ground behind her staring at the rift.* Great. More of these. I'll... *she pauses and her eyes flash solid green gem for a moment* Seems I am too late... others have already found this and gone through. I could easily rip this apart myself but that might cut them off from here. As such I should go in and help them, first off. She begins to study the flow and energies of the rift before her, to determine the source of it or the cause.

Gazing at the rift, Kumi can tell that the source of it seems to be some tiny pocket dimension... one that seems to be inaccessible, cloaked int he same energy as the rift itself. The only way to get to it and close the rift would be to go through it and hope you find a path that leads to it. It seems that whatever the cause is, it will open another rift in any dimension that someone who enters it ends up in...

However, as she examines this, a tendril has lashed out to grab at her!

Knight Errant wrote:Dact raises an eyebrow at this odd conversation... these people seem rather... sick... in more ways than one. He is glad he chose the safe rout for a moment... then jumps slightly at the loud cackle! Going to turn... "Wha?"

Spinning around, Dact sees... a vending machine? One with a clown on it! The voice seems to be coming from a speaker, one that says "Fill your cravings at the Circus of Value!" There are a couple of other machines next to it, one that has a stereotypical bandito on it... and another that is bathed in an eerie pink light, with two statues of little girls in pink dresses. On a sign at the top of it, reads 'Gatherer's Garden.'
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:25 am

Jenah's brown eyes looked down over her bare arms, watching as they became shorter and more pudgy, and then she sat back on her butt, unfolding her legs out in front of herself to see exactly the same had happened to them. She made a surprised gasping sound as her clothes started to shift and meld, shaking her head from side to side as she soft the whites and soft blues, before squirming as her shorts began to tighten around butt and between her thighs.

"Wonderland!", she gasped, squeezing a handful of blue material. Her eyes widened, looking back to the little door, and then at the splattered fruit on the floor. A shiver ran down her spine as she felt what curves she had disappearing, her tummy rounding out a little with more childish fat, which combined with the growing amount of material around her thighs was quickly making her feel quite clumsy and awkward.

"I remember! It's from the childrens book! Elliot even has a movie of it...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:35 am

"Right so.. that was easy enough' he says to him self then turns to one of the newly appearing towns folk, "I'm alittle lost where exactly is this place?"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ryan5011 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:26 pm

Naiya ignores the cheek pinching, figuring this is all just a dream...And if it wasn't, she didn't want to know what the red stuff in the bottle was. In case it was real, she decides to play dumb to figure out where she was, and what her situation was. "I...slept okay. It could have been better...I feel a bit...hazy? I can't even remember where we are..."
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse