Dimensional Labyrinth

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Dimensional Labyrinth

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:55 am

At the sound of the voice, Jenah came to a very sudden stop, the frilly dress swishing around her knees, and she twisted her head, peering through the tall grass with narrowed eyes. Taking a couple of hesitant steps towards the edge of the path, she picked up the scent, and began to sniff... and that's when she noticed the mushrooms, and realised the voice was coming from the top of them! Her eyes widened a little, and she stepped back, leaning her head so she could peer up towards the top of the large fungus.

"Well I guess it's a good thing you're NOT my Mother!", she called back defiantly. She crouched down, setting the thick book on the ground, and then carefully stepped up to stand both feet upon it. Next, she stared at the book, and it slowly began to rise from the ground, floating upwards, towards the tops of the mushrooms...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ryan5011 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:29 am

Blaze wrote:
Ryan5011 wrote:Naiya, realizing there's toast, and wanting to ignore the red liquid, goes straight for the toast. Still not having an exact idea of what happened, though she's afraid the red liquid may give her a hint she doesn't want to know.

The toast is quite nice, likely satiating the hunger that Naiya likely didn't realize she had... but she needs something else. A thirst unlike one she's ever felt, not intense, but oddly specific tickles her throat. And somehow, she knows that the contents of the red glass would satiate it.

Naiya tried to ignore the feeling in her throat, though knowing it wouldn't go away with time, she began to drink the red liquid from the glass. Naiya only hoped things wouldn't get weirder than they already were, and she needed to finish eating to find a way out of here, and fast.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Blaze » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:41 pm

Ookalf wrote:Ah, those are my choices? ...I'll take the blindfold, thanks.

"Smart man."

Something covers Ookalf's vision before a hand places itself on his shoulder, starting to guide him through the woods!

Kether wrote:"You win the prize. Living. Now then who can tell me where this mine is.. also I need all the Dynamite you have"

The bandit indicates his saddle bag.

"Got a couple sticks in there! THe townsfolk can tell ya where the mine is, not exactly a secret!"

"It's true, I got a map you can use." the elder says.

Maiden Miki wrote:Mike walks towards the table but spots the bartender. She didn't know why but upon seeing him made her body out of whack. Her heart begins to pound hard against her chest as she walks closer to him. If it wasn't for her make up then he would be able to see that her cheeks were a ting of pink. Mike eventually got close enough to speak to him.

The bartender places the tray on the table and one of the drinks just so happen to be going where she was. The problem was that his wink had made Mike's stomach feel as if butterflies were flying around in it. The pit feeling was making her uneasy even though Mike was trying her hardest to compose herself.

"Oh...Honey...." said Mike nervously as she gave the bartender a nervous smile. She slowly takes the tray and make sure to not spill a single drink. She then breathed in and out as she naturally gave the bartender a twitch of her rearend. It made her cottontail wiggle in his gaze.
--------------------

"Oh no! Not this...Not this!" repeated Miki several times as she tries to mutter spells to help reverse it what was happening to her. Miki's mind was racing for the right one that would undo it but her mind was panic on what was happening to her curves and height as she was coming more leveled with the backpack.

As Mike accepts the tray, something catches her eye. A badge attached to the barman's shirt collar, in the shape of the suit of spades. He winks conspiratorially and turns away. As Mike makes his way through the tables, delivering the drinks as listed on the sheet of paper on the tray, she soon approaches roulette table E6. A boisterous man in a suit is making a killing. At the sight of them, Mike's body tenses up, becoming more predatory, concealed under the veneer of a typical waitress.

-----

Even as she shrinks, Miki realizes that her magic is fading as she shrinks... but something shifts between her legs, something extra hanging between them... looks like she is a 'she' no longer, not in the physical sense anyway.

Kumi-chan wrote:*Kumi examines the purple metal, thinking. She doesn't notice the energies mingling together. She yelps at the sudden shock, dropping the mineral, looking around feeling the tingling.*

As the energies from the material and the portal combine, Kumi begins to tingle all over. Whatever is happening, it seems to be messing with her interdimensional powers. Blue intricate markings form on left hand and begin to flow up her arm!

Harri-chan wrote:At the sound of the voice, Jenah came to a very sudden stop, the frilly dress swishing around her knees, and she twisted her head, peering through the tall grass with narrowed eyes. Taking a couple of hesitant steps towards the edge of the path, she picked up the scent, and began to sniff... and that's when she noticed the mushrooms, and realised the voice was coming from the top of them! Her eyes widened a little, and she stepped back, leaning her head so she could peer up towards the top of the large fungus.

"Well I guess it's a good thing you're NOT my Mother!", she called back defiantly. She crouched down, setting the thick book on the ground, and then carefully stepped up to stand both feet upon it. Next, she stared at the book, and it slowly began to rise from the ground, floating upwards, towards the tops of the mushrooms...

Well, that IS what would happen under normal circumstances... but these circumstances are most certainly not normal, leaving Jenah looking rather foolish as she stands on a book.

"And you even deface the written word? What a hooligan you are, not befitting your appearance at all!"

The owner of the voice peeks over the edge of her fungus seat. Jenah sees a rather matronly woman wearing a green bonnet with lighter green frills. She is clad in a green dress that is pale yellow down the front, the hem hiding her feet entirely. Her bust is rather impressive, a painful reminder of what Jenah used to have.

Ryan5011 wrote:Naiya tried to ignore the feeling in her throat, though knowing it wouldn't go away with time, she began to drink the red liquid from the glass. Naiya only hoped things wouldn't get weirder than they already were, and she needed to finish eating to find a way out of here, and fast.

As she drink the liquid... it's thick, and salty, with a hint of iron. There is no denying that it is obviously blood. But... she finds the taste rather agreeable, it slakes her curious thirst.

"Atta girl~ Drink blood so you can grow up to be a strong a beautiful vampire like me!" Flandre says as she ruffles Naiya's hair.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:19 pm

Blaze wrote:"Smart man."

Something covers Ookalf's vision before a hand places itself on his shoulder, starting to guide him through the woods!

Really? That's not something I get called a lot... *Ookalf lets the person lead him, considering there's a not a whole lot else he can do at this point.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:35 am

He turns and looks to the towns folk, "Check the general store anything else for whoever's got some dynamite I'll need abit more than he's providing"
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:53 am

Blaze wrote:Examining the machine, Dact can see that it contains oddly elaborate syringes loaded with a red liquid. Buttons on it are labelled with titles like 'Telekinesis' 'Incinerate!' and 'Sonic Boom.' One of them labelled 'Winter Blast' has lit up, seemingly available to get!

Dact hrms... then pushes the Winter Blast button curiously. "Magic medicine?" Or was it some kind of drug... that wouldn't exactly be good...
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Kumi-chan » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:40 pm

*Kumi feels the energies meddling and the tingling they leave behind, shake smirking and shaking her head.* It's not that easy. *her own natural energies start to fit off the effects of the energies. She having her right hand becoming green and gem like going up over her body. This should counter the effects happening with the other.*
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:47 pm

Blaze wrote:As Mike accepts the tray, something catches her eye. A badge attached to the barman's shirt collar, in the shape of the suit of spades. He winks conspiratorially and turns away. As Mike makes his way through the tables, delivering the drinks as listed on the sheet of paper on the tray, she soon approaches roulette table E6. A boisterous man in a suit is making a killing. At the sight of them, Mike's body tenses up, becoming more predatory, concealed under the veneer of a typical waitress.

-----

Even as she shrinks, Miki realizes that her magic is fading as she shrinks... but something shifts between her legs, something extra hanging between them... looks like she is a 'she' no longer, not in the physical sense anyway.

Mike at once felt sick with herself as she realize that the man was most likely with her. The way her body acted towards him made her look unprofessional and simply just not right. She was going have to want to kill herself after this was all done. Either that or take a very hot bath.

Then it happen. Mike's body felt tense. It was a feeling she knew. This was something that you felt as if you were going into battle but dare not show on the surface. Mike felt it getting even more tense as she made it to the table and had the man's drink in hand.

"Hello there," said Mike in a soft but sexy voice. "I have your drink right here. Looks as if you are making a winning tonight."

--------------

"What?" said Miki as she not only realize that her magic was going away but she was also gaining something. A look of panic appears on her face as she shook her head and repeated, "No no no no no no no no no!"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:15 pm

Jenah looked down at the book upon which she stood and frowned. Her hands clenched at her sides and she drew in a deep breath before leaning her head back, closing her eyes, and let out a deep sigh. Moments later, she opened her eyes again and peered up at the at the woman in frustration.

"Why don't you come down here and say that to my face?", she asked, stepping back off the book, and then bent at her knees to squat down and scoop it up again. She even brushed a hand along the back and front of it before she stood upright, clutching it to her chest with both arms.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:40 am

Ookalf wrote:Really? That's not something I get called a lot... *Ookalf lets the person lead him, considering there's a not a whole lot else he can do at this point.*

"Can't imagine why." the voice remarks as he leads Ookalf through the woods, taking many false turns to keep him from making a mental map. Eventually, he is forced to sit on some kind of hard stool.

"Wait here, and don't try to run."

Kether wrote:He turns and looks to the towns folk, "Check the general store anything else for whoever's got some dynamite I'll need abit more than he's providing"

"We ain't got none, they already took it all in a previous raid." a townsmember calls.

"But you're welcome to stock up on what you can find in the sheriff's office." the elder says

Knight Errant wrote:Examining the machine, Dact can see that it contains oddly elaborate syringes loaded with a red liquid. Buttons on it are labelled with titles like 'Telekinesis' 'Incinerate!' and 'Sonic Boom.' One of them labelled 'Winter Blast' has lit up, seemingly available to get!

Dact hrms... then pushes the Winter Blast button curiously. "Magic medicine?" Or was it some kind of drug... that wouldn't exactly be good...[/quote]
The machine makes a few machine noises before dispensing a syringe loaded with some of the red substance depicted. Attached is some kind of instructional tag using only pictures. It seems that you have to inject it into your wrist for it to take effect.

Kumi-chan wrote:*Kumi feels the energies meddling and the tingling they leave behind, shake smirking and shaking her head.* It's not that easy. *her own natural energies start to fit off the effects of the energies. She having her right hand becoming green and gem like going up over her body. This should counter the effects happening with the other.*

It should, yes... but whatever this tingling is doing, it seems to be addling her dimensional powers, the green gemlike effects crumbling away almost instantly. Her hair remains the same length, but pink begins to spread throughout it from the roots to the tips. Her eyes sting a bit as her irises begin to shift into all the colors of the rainbow

Maiden Miki wrote:Mike at once felt sick with herself as she realize that the man was most likely with her. The way her body acted towards him made her look unprofessional and simply just not right. She was going have to want to kill herself after this was all done. Either that or take a very hot bath.

Then it happen. Mike's body felt tense. It was a feeling she knew. This was something that you felt as if you were going into battle but dare not show on the surface. Mike felt it getting even more tense as she made it to the table and had the man's drink in hand.

"Hello there," said Mike in a soft but sexy voice. "I have your drink right here. Looks as if you are making a winning tonight."

--------------

"What?" said Miki as she not only realize that her magic was going away but she was also gaining something. A look of panic appears on her face as she shook her head and repeated, "No no no no no no no no no!"

The man turns and grins at Mike, not even trying to hide the fact that he was oogling her curves.

"Of course doll! I always make a winning!"

As she serves him the drink, flashes of a map go through her mind, a map that depicts security cameras and their sweeps. She maneuvers around to his other side automatically to stay in a blind spot and leans forward to give him a good look at her chest...

"Left pocket, don't forget the replacement in your tail." Clubs whispers to her.

-----

Despite the change in anatomy down below, that doesn't stop Miki's outfit from shifting into a feminine outfit consisted of a yellow, short-sleeved blouse with a blue cotton vest on top and a red tie with the school emblem in yellow. Around his legs, a short black pleated skirt forms, matching knee-high stockings going up his legs. Brown leather mary janes appear on his feet, leaving Miki as a schoolgirl trap!

Harri-chan wrote:Jenah looked down at the book upon which she stood and frowned. Her hands clenched at her sides and she drew in a deep breath before leaning her head back, closing her eyes, and let out a deep sigh. Moments later, she opened her eyes again and peered up at the at the woman in frustration.

"Why don't you come down here and say that to my face?", she asked, stepping back off the book, and then bent at her knees to squat down and scoop it up again. She even brushed a hand along the back and front of it before she stood upright, clutching it to her chest with both arms.

"I make it a habit to not listen to the orders of those younger than me and those who are disrespectful. Unfortunately you meet both criteria my dear. If you wish to have a civil conversation, you come up here." the woman says in a cool voice that sounds like it might belong to a school principal or a businesswoman. Deep down, Jenah feels butterflies in her tummy, her face burning up a bit.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:00 am

Blaze wrote:"Can't imagine why." the voice remarks as he leads Ookalf through the woods, taking many false turns to keep him from making a mental map. Eventually, he is forced to sit on some kind of hard stool.

"Wait here, and don't try to run."

Yeah, I... Oh. You're making fun of me, too. *Ookalf frowns as he's lead through the forest, sitting on the thing as directed.* Hey, it's not like I have anywhere to go...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:53 pm

*he sighs, takes the dynamite and heads to and eventually in the obvious sheriff's office*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kumi-chan » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:00 pm

*Kumi lifts her hand, feeling the interference in her powers, watching the green gem crumble away.* That's interesting. I suppose a different approach might be in order. *flicks her wrist, opening a portal. She is stopped however by the stinging in her eyes, rubbing them with her hand unaware of the change in the color of her irises and hair.*
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:31 pm

Dact... sweatdrops. "Inject... an unknown substance from a strange machine in a city full of lunatics. I think... I'll... wait a bit until I know more for certain what it is." He goes to stow the vial in his pack.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed May 01, 2013 12:24 am

Blaze wrote:The man turns and grins at Mike, not even trying to hide the fact that he was oogling her curves.

"Of course doll! I always make a winning!"

As she serves him the drink, flashes of a map go through her mind, a map that depicts security cameras and their sweeps. She maneuvers around to his other side automatically to stay in a blind spot and leans forward to give him a good look at her chest...

"Left pocket, don't forget the replacement in your tail." Clubs whispers to her.

-----

Despite the change in anatomy down below, that doesn't stop Miki's outfit from shifting into a feminine outfit consisted of a yellow, short-sleeved blouse with a blue cotton vest on top and a red tie with the school emblem in yellow. Around his legs, a short black pleated skirt forms, matching knee-high stockings going up his legs. Brown leather mary janes appear on his feet, leaving Miki as a schoolgirl trap!

"That is good," said Mike in an alluring voice as she tried not to show her look of disgust as the man was not even trying to hide his stare from her. Mike simply flash him a sexy smile as she sways her way but before then serves him his drink. It was then that Mike was receiving flashes of floor plans and maps in her mind.

Mike froze for a moment as she wasn't sure where they were coming from. Did she happen to know them already and was apart of this person's life or was this some sort of ability that she happen to have. She had something like this before where she could simply read the Aura of another person but this felt different compare to before. It was much more in depth and precise.

It didn't take long for Mike to recover herself as she continues to sway away to another blind spot. Then again, she didn't even have to do that as she could create her own using the newly acquire assets. Mike didn't know what pushed her to do it but she simply lean forward a bit to give the man a good view of her appealing chest and heard the message in her ear. Mike then place both hands behind her back as she reach behind with one of her hands into her tail to see what was in there.

--------------
"What?" said Miki as he stood there at the new height and body. He looked down at himself and automatically felt sick with himself. This was something that Miki didn't even see coming and made her wish that this was no happening even more. "Please oh please let his be all a bad dream..."

Miki then remember that there was the bag and now that it was at easy reach, she could take a look at it. Miki at once reach for it and began to dig though it.

------------------

Soon a pair of eyes appeared from the box. A small chibi girl rolled out. She looked a bit nervous as she walked towards the portal after all the noise was gone.

"What?" said Megan as she slowly looked at the portal wondering what was going on.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse