Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

Postby Blaze » Tue May 14, 2013 2:07 am

The other cheerleaders all let out a scream as the pile collapses on top of Georgia, a chorus of tired laughs coming from the all! They all start to get up, Dana offering a hand to Georgia.

"You okay?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue May 14, 2013 4:04 am

Georgia blushed as she was briefly buried under the cheerleader pile. As the other girls got to get feet, she was left feeling awkward and clumsy. Already at a disadvantage when it came to being agile and graceful, the thick padding between her thighs was completely throwing off her coordination.

"I am so sorry!", she winced, looking up at the girls as she wriggled up onto her hands and knees before gratefully grasping Dana's hand to get to her feet. Still she squirmed, cringing at the noisy crinkling that accompanied her movements.

"Yeah, I'm fine... getting hungry though".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu May 16, 2013 12:55 am

"Ah don't worry about it. You don't play Twister unless you're prepared to wind up in a heap." Eliza says as she waves her hand dismissively. The others seem to share the same sentiment, patting Georgia on the shoulder reassuringly.

"Don't worry, the pizzas should be hear soon, and we can settle down to watch a movie." the girl adds with a grin. "What do you want to watch?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu May 16, 2013 2:36 am

Georgia smiled as she was patted, though the blush never left her cheeks as she was surrounded by girls in skirts and dresses, short shorts and skinny jeans, stood right in the middle wearing a diaper and a t- shirt. She gave Eliza a hug, and Dana too, before chewing her bottom lip when asked what movie she wanted to watch.

"Um... I don't mind", she shrugged, her knowledge of teen movies practically non-existent. Squirming a little, she looked around the group of girls, and then get gaze fell upon the door to the kitchen, and she remembered Alicia was out there. Her knees trembled a little, and she lowered herself onto a bean bag, quite un-gracefully thanks to her diaper.

"What did you have to dress up as for your first slumber party, Dana?", she asked, looking up at the dark-haired girl with a blush.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu May 16, 2013 7:31 am

Dana grins and shakes her head.

"We never did stuff like this. We had mild hazing games but nothing like this." she says, indicating the diaper. The other girls look through a rack of DVDs, looking for something to watch when a knock comes at the door.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu May 23, 2013 4:18 pm

Georgia winced a little as Dana motioned towards her embarrassing outfit with a grin, and then her eyes widened a little.

"Nobody else had to go through this? Well that's just not fair... ", she said, squirming around to try and find a position where she didn't feel too conscious of the diaper, but that was impossible.

"If I have to get dressed up, then you should to... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri May 31, 2013 5:57 am

Dana's cheeks go pink at that. She rubs the back of her head, laughing awkwardly.

"W-Why me? Why not one of the others?"

"Oooohhhh, I am down for more costumes!" Eliza says, popping up behind Georgia and hugging her from behind.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:31 am

Georgia lets out a little yelp as she feels the arms wrapping around her, and she loses her balance, sliding from the bean bag, and slumping instead against Eliza. Her cheeks went bright red as she felt the other girl's breasts against her back, but there was something very comforting about the hug. Trying to ignore her own embarrassment, she squirmed around a little to return the cuddle, while her brown eyes peered up at Dana.

"Come on, it can't get any worse than mine, can it? It's just a bit of fun, Dana... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:30 pm

Dana gives a small huff and folds her arms, cheeks red.

"Well... what would I wear even? I don't have, like, a costume or anything, and it should be different from what you're wearing..."

"Ooohhh, I might have something!" Eliza says, standing up and clapping her hands.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:43 am

When Eliza got to her feet, Georgia slumped down onto her chest, sprawled across the carpet. She felt so clumsy and awkward with the big thick diaper between her thighs, and her brown eyes peered up, getting a view up a couple of skirts and dresses, at girls clearly not wearing diapers, before pushing herself up onto her knees and looked all the way up at Eliza.

"She's not going to be a baby with me?", she asked, her auburn twin tails having fallen down in front of her shoulders, to hang against her chest. She couldn't help but wonder of Eliza had intentionally tugged her from the bean bag and onto the floor as she sat there, the entire squad towering over her, surrounded by long legs and short skirts.

Her gaze switched from Eliza, to Dana, going bright red as she got a quite unintentional glimpse of her French friend's underwear, and she felt her heart skip a beat. It was nearly impossible to avoid that from down on the floor. Leaning her head back a little further, she focused instead on Dana's face, and found herself thinking how pretty it was.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:13 am

"Oh no, I have something much more fitting in mind~" Eliza says with a giggle before running upstairs. Dana looks a little nervous, but bends down, giving Georgia a better peek at her panties, both arms outstretched to help her up.

"Well... this should be... interesting." she murmurs
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:58 am

Georgia felt a shiver run down her spine, as for a moment she really did feel like a baby, with her pretty teenage babysitter bending down to scoop her up from the floor. Trying to save at least a little bit of dignity, she tried to stand on her own, but the thick diaper, pushing her thighs apart, was an even bigger change to her balance than dropping from a woman to a child had been. She blushed at just how clumsy she now was as she wriggled from her butt, up onto her knees, and then lost her balance when trying to rise to her feet, and slumped forward onto her hands and knees.

With a wince, she slowly lifted her hands, and softly grasped the ones Dana was offering, and with her friend's help, she did manage to get back onto her feet. Clearly embarrassed, she wrapped Dana in a big hug, squeezing the other girl, and brushed a kiss to her cheek.

"Thanks... ", she mumbled.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:13 am

Dana giggles as she watches Georgia attempt to get to her feet, giving a soft smile when she finally accepts the help. SHe blushes a bit at the kug and kiss, but happily returns them.

"You're welcome ho-oh my God you cannot be serious."

Behind Georgia, Eliza has returned, a deliciously frilly maid outfit with white stockings and heeled mary janes, a devious grin on her face.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:09 am

Georgia was gazing right at Dana's face when the shock spread across it, and she blinked a couple of times before turning to see Eliza had returned. Her mouth fell open as she took in the maid dress. She blushed a little more, feeling a tiny bit guilty for suggesting Dana get dressed up too... but on the other hand, she found herself pretty curious about how her pretty friend would look!

"Th-That's not what I was expecting... but...", she turned back to Dana, giving her an apologetic smile. "It's just a bit of fun, right?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:32 am

Dana looks between the outfit and Georgia before turning to glare at the other cheerleaders.

"Not a single photo, got it?!" she demands, to a choruses of 'Awww...'

She takes the maid outfit and starts to undress.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying