Assasination Harem!

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Assasination Harem!

Postby Zoey » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:39 pm

Diana is helping set up the table when the door rings. She quickly shoots a glance at Lily as the prospect of someone else joining their little group. "Do you think?..." she asks her as she pokes her head out the corner to try to get a look at the new commer.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby muffinstud » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:09 pm

=====
All

Lance gets up from the table and approaches the door. "Oh, you must be another tenant. Please, come in." He waves Teresa in and smirks at how quickly Estelle seems to be spiriting away the new girl's bags. "We were just about to have dinner. Have a seat, there's plenty to go around." He gives her a smile and courteously bows a little while pointing his arms towards the dining area.

=====
Whatevr

There are plenty of unoccupied rooms to choose from, but perhaps it would be easiest to put the new girl close to the others. Although... she is alone now. It wouldn't be too difficult to arrange some sort of trap or take a bit of poisonous chemicals from the bathroom or laundry room to slip into something for Lance...

=====
Knight Errant

Seeing Lance smile and act all friendly to this pretty new girl sets Lily to feeling odd. Wasn't she the one he smiled at? This... isn't right. But how could she fix that?

=====
Zoey

Seeing Lance smile and act all friendly to this pretty new girl doesn't sit well with Diana. It's hard to nail down exactly what she's feeling, but it's both embarrassing and infuriating at the same time.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Mendi-chan » Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:39 pm

Teresa blinks, "Oh... W-well... Thanks for getting my bags!" She calls out to Estelle as she runs off with her luggage. As Lance walks over she nods, walking into the room. So this was the guy she was supposed to kill?... Wait... Her eyes widen. She didn't have any of her size and strength that she was planning to rely on. Shaking her head, she tries to clear her thoughts... probably looking like a crazy person for a second as she does so. Worry about the whole 'mission' thing later, for now she'd figure out if she even wanted to try and kill someone who seemed so benign. "Er... Thanks for that. I was getting hungry." She says, extending her hand to shake Lance's. "The name is Teresa Finucci. It's nice to meet you."
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:49 am

Lily frowns a bit... she should just keep in the background... it wouldn't do to be noticed... but then... why is she standing up... walking over to Lance and Teresa? "Hello there, Teresa... I'm Lily... welcome to our little gathering." She says to her... while being mostly turned towards Lance... he... should be looking at her... for... something. It must be... for the disguise... right.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:15 pm

Diana grumbles to herself, head pocking out the side a bit as she watches how the situation develops. Her fingers tighten on the wall, anger swelling up inside of her for... some reason. She then looks surprised as Lily heads out from nowhere or here, she's so focused right now... Now Lily is also in all that?! She huffs, not sure what to do. Well, she should calm down for one thing. Diana remembers the talk she just had, have... to keep calm.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Whatevr89532 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:37 am

Estelle's ears twitch occasionally, still picking up the flow of conversation from the foyer, as she rolls along to one of the nearer bedrooms, opens the door, and deposits the bag inside. Lucas's train of thought moves on a parallel track, analyzing the situation. It's very obvious the other two girls who 'arrived' with Estelle have the same goal. Does this new person have the same goal? Lucas found a briefcase of what looked like weapons under the bed in Estelle's room. The other girls--well, let's be fair, the one with the huge gun at least--definitely wasn't carrying it in, so it's reasonable to assume they had similar cases. So she takes a quick peek under the bed in this room, being careful not to disturb anything found, and then rushes over to her own room next to quickly open and check the contents of her own.

If everyone but Lance in this house is out to kill him, that's good. It means she could warn them ahead of time of a plot to poison him, and as long as they haven't turned against the mission and it's not some kind of competition (which it shouldn't be) there would be no risk of interference or collateral damage even if a large dish is poisoned. If everyone got a portion of..soup, say, and Lance's...whatever allowed him to shrug off a bunch of bullets onto balloons were to, say, throw his own bowl to the floor before he could eat any of it, the others could offer him theirs.

She could also just poison something right now, while everyone's distracted up front, but even if it's something clearly intended for Lance, such as a drink of his or even something in his own suite, anyone could unwittingly expose themselves to it at any time. Unacceptable. She closes the case, replaces it, heads back toward the kitchen.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:36 pm

=====
All

He offers Teresa his hand. "Lance Coleson. It's a pleasure to meet... you." He hesitates and his smile wavers into confusion as Lily steps up... facing him rather than the new guest. "Um... What she said." He puts the offered hand on the back of his head and chuckles awkwardly. "We're all pretty friendly here... you should meet the rest." He turns and heads back to the table. "I'll go grab another plate. Feel free to take an open spot."

=====
Zoey

The awkward rage builds within her, ramped up by the image of him talking and smiling with two other girls. It almost comes to a head... and then he turns around. In direct contrast, the image of him still smiling and walking towards her, away from the other girls, is enough to vent the rage away. She still feels worked up though, a little awkward, heart beating fast.

=====
Knight Errant

He had looked at her for a little bit... but his attention had still really been on this new girl. While that may be enough to satisfy this... whatever it is, it still feels like an empty victory.

=====
Whatevr

Estelle finds a large suitcase similar to her own under Teresa's bed. As for her secret cache, it looks like something out of a cheesy sci-fi movie. All sorts of flasks and tubes of liquid sit in array, all labeled and stoppered up for safety. Some of them are names she doesn't recognize, but others are fairly renowned and vicious toxins and chemicals. There are even samples of normal foods, should he prove deathly allergic to something. If ingesting some compound will end this young man, she will find it in this case.

=====
All

Lance passes by Diana at the table, giving her a smile as he heads to the kitchen. He nearly bumps into Estelle as he rounds the corner. "Whoops! I didn't see you." He chuckles and gives her room as he slides past. "Are you sure you're a housekeeper and not a ninja assassin?" He chuckles some more before he goes to fetch another place setting.
Last edited by muffinstud on Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:39 pm

Lily sighs a little as the... whatever it is... passes. Going to take her seat again at the table. What had that been about...?
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:58 pm

Diana stands there, dumbfobnded. Her heart beating like mad, because of the smile Lance gave her? She feels her cheeks red and touches them. "W-Wua?" she says in her confused stupor as she just looks at Lance as he makes his way into the kitchen.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:28 am

"Aah!" Estelle half-staggers back in response to nearly running into Lance, but recovers fairly quickly. She doesn't miss a beat to respond to his comment: "Erm--sorry. I've always been taught a good maid keeps out of sight unless wanted." For her part, she goes to the stove and picks up an extra meal she'd prepared as possible leftovers for later and adds it to the plate on its way out of the kitchen. "'I noticed you have a maid' rarely follows with a compliment, after all."

Lucas decides not to fret about the comment mentioning an assassin too much. If he knew something for sure he'd be more direct; if it were a test, remaining calm is the best way to pass it; if he's as oblivious as he seems there is nothing to worry about. Besides, Estelle already responded to it so there's no going back now.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Mendi-chan » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:28 am

"Umm... I-it's nice to meet you too." Teresa says, reaching her hand out to shake Lance's... before pulling it back awkwardly as he pulls his backwards. Meeting people was so much easier before, but with all these strange memories she felt so nervous. Stepping inside, she nods to the girls standing at the front. "So, there's Estelle, you're Lily..." She turns to the final girl. "And who might you be?"
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Zoey » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:11 pm

Diana blinks turning towards Teresa. "Oh? Huh? What me? " she says frowning and looking a bit mad at the girl who was talking to Lance. "I'm... Diana... pleased to meet you" >_> she says trying to not be grumpy. "Let's go to eat..."
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby muffinstud » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:40 pm

=====
All

Lance smirks at Estelle's comment about maids. "You have a fair point there." He seems about to say something else, but then his stomach growls loudly. "Maybe we should just eat our dinner." He puts some food on his plate and stays standing, letting the girls take the prepared seats. Despite being tossed together out of seemingly random things, the meal is plentiful and quite delicious. So much so, that it's difficult to get a word in from all the chewing and reaching for seconds.

Eventually, the meal comes to a close. Lance stretches and pats his stomach. "Well, I don't know about you ladies, but I have an early morning tomorrow. I'm going to go get my things ready for tomorrow and hit the sack." He takes his plate and some of the serving dishes and heads to the kitchen... leaving all of them in the dining room.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:44 pm

Lily finishes her meal... looking to Estelle. "Thank you, miss... that was quite good." She looks to Diana... then Estelle... then Teresa. "So... ladies. I wonder if any of you were brought here on... government work... like I was." She glances at her nails... then at Diana in specific.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Mendi-chan » Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:39 pm

Teresa frowns at that. So they were all here under similar circumstances? It would make sense that if two of them were then they all were in the same boat. Glancing around the table she raises her eyebrow. "You could say that, y-yeah..." Where was her confidence? Her drive? Marcus would've had no trouble talking to a group like this, but Teresa felt like a meek little mouse with all the tension she felt in the room. Maybe she'd be better off letting the rest of the group take the lead in the conversation.
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying