Assasination Harem!

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Assasination Harem!

Postby muffinstud » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:51 pm

=====
Whatevr

And as a maid, Estelle is supposed to make sure the guests of the house are comfortable, right? Looking at the cute kitty girl, she notices she is wearing a swimsuit. Sure, that might not be so bad if it's just the girls around the house, but what about when Lance comes home? What about when she takes the girl to go shopping with her? Oooh, she hopes she wants to go shopping... the thought is kind of sudden... as is the tail wagging.

Still, it might be prudent to make sure the girl has proper clothes... and this drawstring bag can't have much.

=====
Abillioncats

The girls rushing and walking past do seem to be in a bit of a rush... but they do seem to be nice. Maybe she will make some friends here? That would be especially nice since the... gulp... dog girl is wagging her tail and looking at her again. The unease really seems unfounded, but it's still there... something telling her to be wary of a puppy wagging her tail. Her own tail is still brushy from being on end, and clings to her leg.

=====
Mendi-chan

That thought may never have crossed her mind before being Teresa... but Teresa has always noticed that kind of thing. For the most part, it was almost always passing fancies and the odd crush. She does know what she likes though... and appearance wise, Lance is no slouch. He's fit, kind of tall... an his smile is honest and kind. Hrmm... could someone as evil as they're saying he is have such a smile? She'll have to... see it again, to make sure she wasn't imagining things.

=====
Zoey

Fortunately for Diana, she's aware enough not to run into anyone on her way, and she makes it to the bus stop just as it's pulling up to the curb. The students at the stop turn to look at her as she makes her rushed entrance. There are a couple of girls that whisper to each other as she approaches, and a boy that looks just as tall as her who looks... kind of cute. He would definitely look better if he was taller and less scruffy looking. They get on the bus, the boy sitting down with one of his friends while the two girls sit together next to an empty seat... patting it as Diana gets on. At least they look friendly about it.

=====
Lily

She knows that the modeling agency is a short bus ride away. She has bus fare in her purse, and the city seems to take good care of their public transit here... at least, in this part of town. She does get a couple of looks from people on the bus... mostly from a younger looking guy that looks at her when she can only see him from the corner of her eye. Her looks are getting her attention... that's a step in the right direction, isn't it? Although, being noticed by the stranger on the bus may boost her morale, it doesn't quite have the same effect as when... he notices her.

Once off the bus, it's a short walk to the office building. No doubt the other suites are filled with dentists and lawyers, from the looks of it. Still, it's a job... and a place to learn how to turn her looks into a weapon against... him.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Whatevr89532 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:46 pm

"You're room's just this way." Estelle's tail starts wagging as she turns to start on the way to the hallway of bedrooms. It would be fun to go shopping with the new girl, especially if it'll help her out a little bit.

Estelle is having strange thoughts again...Lucas decides not to suppress it. It must be something Lucas didn't know about her surfacing, and it isn't doing any real damage. Getting into the role means seeing where trains of thought like this lead.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:41 am

Lily frowns just a little. Though... she supposes the noticing was good... that must mean she is doing something right... right? She walks from the stop to the large office building. Pausing outside of it. She... was going to do this... for the job. Not this job... the real job. Setting her face into a determined expression. She... minces into the building. She lets her memories guide her as to where to go...

That brought an interesting question. Would people remember her? As... this? Is she taking on the persona of a girl who already existed? Or did this... magic... create with it a history in other peoples minds along with his own. Speaking of... what about 'her' parents? How deep did this go...?
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Abillioncats » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:41 am

Sonia follows Estelle, unable to help noticing how much Estelle's tail is wagging. It's making her uneasy, but she doesn't understand why. Is it her...cat instincts? Sonia sighs inwardly, that's the last thing she needs.
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:20 pm

On the way through the living room and toward the hall, Estelle half-looks back. "Hey, uh, are you really busy today? I just started work yesterday and there's not much food left, so I need to go buy more, and I'm not sure I can carry as much as we need around here."

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Zoey » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:26 pm

Diana frowns and makes sure to keep a straight and focused face as she walks up unto the bus. She turns her head away as she gets a glance of the semi-cute boy... great now her hormones are acting up on every male she sees. Still, she tries to focus on the task at hand which is... looking for a set. Conveniently she seems to find one due to some stranger girls. "Thanks" she says to the girls as she scoots in and sits, shifting a bit awkwardly as she doesn't know anyone on the bus. They do seem friendly though, so that's nice. She keeps her bag close and brushes some of her hair back. Should she say anything to the girls? Should she not? should she look out the window? Ugh, so awkward!
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Abillioncats » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:35 am

Sonia shakes her head, realising that once she's all settled in she really doesn't have anything to do, at least until this Lance person returns. "No, not really busy at all. Just settling in today..." Sonia knows that Estelle is basically asking for help with grocery shopping. The catgirl hesitates, not because she doesn't want to help, but because of her feelings of uneasiness around the wolf.

Well that's all the more reason to go I suppose, the longer I'm around her the less anxious I'll feel. Cats that live with dogs get along just fine anyway! With that settled she looked back at Estelle. "I might as well come with you and help. I'm not going to school and I don't have a job so I should pull my weight around here instead of bumming around I think." Of course this is only half true, Sonia doesn't have a job, but Ash still does. But that part can wait till Lance returns.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Mendi-chan » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:55 pm

Teresa ponders on that for a moment... Lance seemed like a pretty genuine guy... And that smile... She shakes her head, quietly giving welcome to the newcomer and then turns back around to head to her room. Classes would probably start soon and she'd have to check to see what buildings she'd need to go to. Plus, that would give her time to think more about the best way to convince the others this might not be the best idea.
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby muffinstud » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:41 pm

[Two weeks, I guess that's long enough. Sorry for the holdup, folks. RL has been taking its toll.]

=====
Whatevr

Estelle finds her tail wagging a little faster. She said yes! Going about her daily chores, while rote and something Estelle is used to, might not be something Lucas would be too thrilled about. But now she will have some company, someone to help make her day a little more fun. Hmm... and perhaps, if this new girl is part of the program that got her here, she could even help with Estelle's plan for the soup this evening.

=====
Abillioncats

The maid with the cute puppy ears leads Sonia through the house... until she takes her to an empty room. It has some spartan furnishings, and all the necessaries to make sure she will be presentable each day. It's very reminiscent of her quarters when she was helping at the orphanage. Although, there she had made some nice little touches here and there to spruce things up and make them pretty. The room comes across to her less as a room and more like a... blank canvas.

=====
Knight Errant

These are all valid and important questions... but questions that may not get an answer just yet. As Lily saunters through the lobby, she sees a wide variety of people milling about and waiting for appointments in some of the different offices. Her memories stop here though... even for Lily, this is unfamiliar territory. Before she gets disoriented, a woman in a lavender business suit approaches her. "Lily Immelman? I'm Rochelle Waters, I'll be your manager here at the agency." She extends her hand for a handshake. Lily notices how nice the woman looks but... somehow, all she gets from it is the notion that she might look even better if she put her hair up like that, or wore a snug suit. Even with the impressive amount of cleavage Rochelle shows... Lily feels nothing.

=====
Zoey

Fortunately for Diana, the girls that saved her seat start up the conversation for her. First they introduce themselves, Tawny Baker on the left, Yvonne Cooper on the right. They of course ask her name and where she lives, but they don't seem too intrusive. They seem more interested in finding out which classes she will be taking, how she gets her hair to look so nice, and telling her how fun the school is. They seem more talkative than Diana herself, but... everything about them seems so genuine and friendly. One half of her memories tells her that she could easily become friends with these two, and just how rewarding that could be. The other half... might have a hard time remembering the last time she even sat down with friends and just... enjoyed herself.

=====
Mendi-chan

Teresa heads to her room. Part of her luggage had included a messenger bag that should serve her well for school. In it she already has a printed out schedule and a map of the campus. If she catches the next bus, she should get there with plenty of time to make it to her first class. Even so, when her thoughts aren't focused on the matter at hand, she does find the image of Lance smiling float back into her mind. It's like one of those catchy commercial jingles, only... nicer.
Last edited by muffinstud on Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Mendi-chan » Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:09 am

Teresa grabs her things and waves to the group as she walks through the front door. "U-um... I'll see you all later. I have to get to class." Walking to the bus stop she can't help but picture Lance... his smile... She tries to focus on keeping herself together so she can make it to class on time. There'd be time later to let her mind wander on... on such strange things.
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:19 pm

Estelle carefully drops off the bag on the bed. "I really would appreciate it if you'd help me out. Maybe we could go shopping for clothes afterward if you'd like?" She half-kneels next to the bed casually and takes a quick glance, noting whether another suitcase is present there before standing back up.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:49 pm

Sonia looks around the room, it feels so...well empty. Not that this is a bad thing, in her mind it's a fresh start for both Sonia and Ash. A chance to try something new and turn this room into her own design. To boldly go where no cat has gone bef-

Sonia gasps in surprise as she snaps back from her daydream to reality as Estelle speaks up, looking flustered and a little embarrassed as she clears her throat and looks at the wolf girl. "Y-Yes that would be um...that would be great. I actually don't have much in the way of clothing...or much of anything for that matter." Her memories as Sonia told her that cats tend to have short attention spans (especially if they're bored) and easily distracted by their surroundings, catgirls were largely the same. It was still pretty embarrassing when it happened though, she got diagnosed with ADHD because of it!
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:24 pm

Lily pauses a moment... looking around the lobby... wondering what to do next... She isn't wondering for long before quite a pretty lady appears... Her... manager? Wow... She stares for a moment before remembering herself and going to shake her hand. "Ah! Good to meet you, miss Waters." Would she look... better? No way... after all, she has more cleavage than Lily... doesn't she? Ugh... why was she thinking these things anyway? They were pointless!
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:44 pm

Diana tries to keep as much sensitive information about herself to a minimum. The girls at first seem annoying since she really doesn't want to talk that much, it's... very awkward. Still as the ride goes on she slowly warms up to them, their genuineness really bringing up good memories. This really does make the ride more pleasant, but at the same time she can't help but also feel it also be a bit painfully nostalgic. She does her best to hide that, I mean, these girls are nice and all, but this shouldn't be more than a pleasant ride to school. Then who know's whens the next time they'll meet.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby muffinstud » Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:02 pm

=====
Mendi-chan

Right! Teresa makes it to the bus stop just in time. The bus is cramped, but a stereotypical gruff biker gets up from his seat and offers it to her with a smile. Huh... that's never happened before. At least she gets to sit down and not have to worry about the crowding. The actual ride on the bus isn't particularly noteworthy. There are a few people that seem to be her age that get off at the same stop as her, and there are quite a few students making their way to the campus through other means. Being only a community college, it's not too difficult to find her way around and reach her first class with time to spare.

As she takes her seat, she sees him. Lance. He's walking into the room and idly looking around for a seat. This is her chance! She can sit next to him in class and find out a little more about him. She can prove to the others that he's a good person... make them see what she sees in his smile.

=====
Whatevr

Estelle does indeed find a black case under the bed. Only time will tell what kinds of deadly implements are inside. Hmm, and this new girl seems to be a little scatterbrained, at least from what she's noticed. Maybe that could be a tool they could use? At the very least, she could be a distraction for the real threats. But it could also be possible that her innocent fumbling could get through whatever is protecting Lance.

But that will have to wait... because now she's offered to go shopping with a friend, and that's not something that she would want to sully with murder plots, now is it?

=====
Abillioncats

Hmm, looking at everything provided in this house, it doesn't seem like Sonia has all that much to offer. Now that's not right. She'll have to find something she could do to make herself useful, to be an equal member in all of this. In passing, she had noticed the other bedrooms had looked much like this one. Perhaps... while they're out shopping, they could find some cheap little knicknacks and some cloth... she could at the very least make some cute curtains for the windows. Some houseplants would be nice too. Anything to make this boarding house a home.

Oh, and she supposes she should also work on killing the superpowerful villain guy, but curtains would be much easier to knock off of her to do list.

=====
Knight Errant

Hmm, Miss Waters might have a little more than her, but not by much. And even then, Lily is apparently still a growing girl. There had been that... swelling she'd had last night in Lance's room. Hmmm, another episode like that and she could definitely pull it off better. Oh! Her mind had been wandering again. Miss Waters is going over HR stuff, the usual about health care and all that. But they are walking, Miss Waters leading her through the hall to the elevator. "I understand you're new to this kind of work. You definitely have the looks, but before we hire you on permanently, we need to make sure you can manage during a photo shoot. We have a small studio here in the building, and today we're going to see if you have what it takes." She grins and pushes her glasses up her nose as the elevator dings. "So, Miss Immelman. Are you ready to be a model?"

The part of Lily that always remembers being this way can't help but feel giddy. This is a dream come true, the job of a lifetime! The other part of her might not like what this might entail... but it would be good training to... hone this new weapon she has in her looks.

=====
Zoey

The next time they'll meet? At the very least, they would meet on the bus ride back home... and they seem to like her enough, there's nothing stopping her from seeing them during school. It's very possible they could even have classes together. As the bus comes to a stop at the school, Tawny mentions she needs to drop something off at her locker before homeroom, and will meet Yvonne back at class... the same classroom that Diane has for her homeroom. Already she has more opportunity to spend time with these fun, sweet girls. Maybe in homeroom they could go over her schedule and find out when they have classes, and when they can hang out between. Maybe... she can let herself have friends again... and be a friend to them.

=====
All

[After this next round of posts, there will be a time skip to later in the afternoon when people are getting back to the boarding house. ]
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying