Circe's Shop of Magical Wonders

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Circe's Shop of Magical Wonders

Postby Ookalf » Mon May 16, 2016 10:20 pm

Abillioncats wrote:"Yes...help would be great..." He finds himself too weak to move much at all, everything is so blurry... "Magical wonders?"

That's right. We sell all sorts of magic stuff here... Uh, hang on a minute. *The amid steps away for a second and brings back a potion of some sort.* This is a healing potion. Can you drink it?

AmbushCat wrote:*Calico reaches the counter, seems at a loss for what to say, then places the items before her and lets her eyes fall half-closed.*

*Circe waits a moment for Calico to say something, then speaks up herself.* ...So, are you ready to pay?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Mon May 16, 2016 10:46 pm

A healing potion? Perfect! The man sure felt fortunate that he appeared in a magic shop of all places. As long as it worked of course, and wasn't some sort of horrible trick.

Of course he didn't really have time to worry about that, he was hurt pretty bad and the potion would help him, so he nodded. "I can..."
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Mon May 16, 2016 10:56 pm

All right then... *The maid uncorks the bottle and helps the man drink it down, restoring him to full health!*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Mon May 16, 2016 11:07 pm

As soon as he finished the potion, he stood up and looked himself over, other than his clothes and being rather dirty he felt pretty great! "Wow that really worked....thank you!"
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Mon May 16, 2016 11:31 pm

*The maid smiles.* Happy to help, sir! Can I do anything else for you while you're here?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Mon May 16, 2016 11:35 pm

"Uhhh..." He thought about it for a moment. "Yes actually...could you possibly tell me who I am? I can't seem to remember well...anything." He looked at his clothing. "Have I always dressed in rags?"
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Mon May 16, 2016 11:59 pm

Ah... I don't actually know about that. I mean, I figure most people probably don't dress in rags most of the time, but the rest... *The maid frowns.* I guess we might have some kind memory thing somewhere, but I'm not sure... I'm sure we could get you clothes at least, if you want that.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Tue May 17, 2016 10:20 am

"Clothes would be nice, thank you miss uh...what's your name?" For that matter what is my name?
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Tue May 17, 2016 12:28 pm

My name is Delilah. Now, just follow me. *Delilah leads the man to the costume section, where clothes of all sorts line the shelves.* Go ahead and pick out something you like.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Tue May 17, 2016 6:29 pm

"Okay." The man started to look through the clothing, it didn't take him too long before he had decided on something. He found a green t-shirt and a pair of black sweatpants. They seemed like they'd work for now. "I think these will do."
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Tue May 17, 2016 6:39 pm

All right. The changing rooms are right over there... *Delilah points the man to the changing booths.* Though, ah, fair warning, just so don't get surprised. These costumes all sorta... turn you into stuff, if you know what I mean. Something to keep in mind...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Tue May 17, 2016 6:44 pm

"Oh...okay." He said with a nod, actually having no idea what she was talking about. Turn me into stuff? He shrugged to himself and went into the changing booth, taking the first available room. As he began to remove his old, torn clothing he found his shirt falling apart as he did. "Good thing I have new clothes, these might have fallen right off of me! I wonder how they got so damaged..." He pondered this, but having no memories he drew a blank, putting the new clothing on as he did so.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Tue May 17, 2016 10:49 pm

Ookalf wrote:*Circe waits a moment for Calico to say something, then speaks up herself.* ...So, are you ready to pay?

Calico: You ready to tell me how much I owe?
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Wed May 18, 2016 10:18 pm

AmbushCat wrote:Calico: You ready to tell me how much I owe?

Ah, yes, of course. And you're from a Pokémon world, so... 200,000 Poké Dollars seem fair?

Abillioncats wrote:"Oh...okay." He said with a nod, actually having no idea what she was talking about. Turn me into stuff? He shrugged to himself and went into the changing booth, taking the first available room. As he began to remove his old, torn clothing he found his shirt falling apart as he did. "Good thing I have new clothes, these might have fallen right off of me! I wonder how they got so damaged..." He pondered this, but having no memories he drew a blank, putting the new clothing on as he did so.

*The clothes end up fitting the man perfectly, which shouldn't be too much of a surprise - after all, they're changing him to make sure they fit! Before the nameless man knows it, he's become a nameless woman, with a moderate figure and long, blonde hair, all the way down to her waist.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Wed May 18, 2016 10:57 pm

He...well she now looks down at herself, a stunned expression on her face. "Oh...this is what she meant." She was surprised by her own voice. "This is such a weird day...not that I can remember any other day..." She said to herself as she walked out of the changing room.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse