Disturbing the Peace

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Disturbing the Peace

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:12 pm

Early morning. A mansion fashioned after a castle in the ritzier part of Muffinville. The owner herself walks outside in some shorter, less expensive clothes to tend to her massive flower garden. It's a regular routine for her, and though the indigo couldn't be plainer on her, nobody seems too inclined to disturb it.

At least, not until somebody opens a portal in a wall behind her for a small collection of violet girls to intrude through.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Re: Disturbing the Peace

Postby Abillioncats » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:33 pm

Cathy dusts herself off as soon as she's through the portal, then she takes a look around. "Hmmmmm...this place looks purrfect for bees!" What better than a flower garden for her bee subjects? Somehow the catgirl fails to notice the owner for the moment.
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:59 am

The bee-girls buzz happily when they reached their destination and start inspecting the flowers. Maybe a bit too careless or joyful to be subtle about it; these bee girls didn't tend to be quiet and their buzzing might have already drawn the girl's attention.
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:00 pm

The portal fades out as soon as everyone is through, making it just as if they had teleported into place unaided. The girl notices the sound of buzzing, and slowly, deliberately stands up. A fiery indigo aura flares around her, blowing her hair about like wind, as she slowly turns around, her face a shadow with red stars for eyes. "What is THE MEANING OF THIS!?" She has a high voice with a strong, "King's English" British accent about it.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:35 pm

"Nya?" Cathy turned to look at the yelling, angry girl. "Hello~ We were looking for a castle and this place seems pretty neato." The catgirl either doesn't notice how upset the girl is, or just doesn't care.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:47 am

"Neato~!", one of the bee-girls copies. "Yeah, super neato!! Look at all the yummy flowers~~", another one says.
They hug and snuggle with their queen and say, "Our new home is so awesome! Thank you so much Queen Cathy~"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:05 pm

The small girl crosses her arms, continuing to look scary cross. "Well, you can't have this castle, it's mine. And the only ones permitted to live here, are my servants." She starts...grinning? Along with the shadow-face, red-stars-for-eyes, indigo aura burning around her--it's really not a good sign.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:32 pm

Cathy's demeanor chances from happy-go-lucky to mildly concerned when she sees the girl's grin. "Oh, well in that case...do you know of any castles that are for sale? Maybe one in the neighborhood?" Cathy backed away ever so slightly.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:32 pm

The violet-ty bee-girls all had different reactions to this, one asking Cathy , "But this castle is super neato, why can't we stay here?" Then another finding the indigo girl to be a big meanie poo and walks up to her, "Don't be rude to our Queen, or imma sting you~!"
The last bee did what most violet girls tend to do and that is being distracted~ Sniffing flowers and.. what is that shiny thing over there? Is that a golden whistle shaped like a dragon?
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:04 pm

"Hahah, queen? You play at royalty? I'll show you real royal power!" says the girl. "GUAAARDS!" She snaps her finger, and the aura flies out in four directions away from her. Then a metal clanking and jingling can be heard as four empty suits of armor, each one apparently animated by the piece of aura that flew out, arrive. They make a jerky sort of "walking" motion, but actually float just high enough off the ground to not disturb the flowers, and soon stop off a couple of yards away, in a surrounding kind of formation, stopping and standing upright, like ready soldiers. "Someone like you could never afford all this," she says, crossing her arms arrogantly. "Maybe you and your little friends would like a position in mine, though.."

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:15 pm

Cathy bit her lip, this bratty girl was becoming a nuisance. She also was pretty sure that her and her bee girls would probably lose in a fight against the suits of armor sooooooo...

"So like, what happens if I sayyyyyyyyy...no?" Cathy smiled innocently.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:09 pm

The bee girls all gasp and are deeply impressed by the awesome suits that became animated. Not scared at all, and curious at best. One of them, barely taking their eyes of the suits goes run towards Cathy, almost running into her, and says, "Looky Queen, I found a shiny flute hingy~" She hands over the golden whistle of a dragon!
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:24 am

"Hmmph. I guess I could just have you thrown you out," the girl puts her hands on her hips. "You haven't managed to trample much of my precious garden yet. But if you continue to insist on being called a queen I won't have a choice but to think you play at being a rival, and put you ruffians in your place!" Her attention seems too tightly focused on Cathy herself as the 'queen' to even notice the business with the dragon whistle.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:49 pm

Cathy had been trying to pay attention to the snotty girl, honest. But when one of her loyal bee followers handed her a shiny golden flute dragon thingy she was immediately distracted by it and didn't hear anything the other girl was saying.

"Oooooooooo so pretty!" Cathy couldn't help but try to play the flute, putting her lips on the end of it and blowing. She had no idea how to play the flute but whatever~
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:15 pm

Lucky for her that playing the whistle was not as complex as playing the flute~

Not long after, somewhere in the garden where the princess's most beautiful flowers were placed, a big burst of flames erupts combined by a mighty roar of a dragon. To bad that the flowers nearby got incinerated into ash...
When the flames faded a.. not so intimidating, armless dragon-girl intern was seen, unhandy holding a sheet of paper with her claw and reading it out loud "Dramatic entrance check!.. Now go for intimidating monologue... Wait! I had to prepare a monologue??? No one told me--" She looks at the girls likely staring at her now, getting nervous as she had to think on the spot! "Umm.. Rawr!! I'm a mighty dragon, you better give me all your gold and princesses or else I'll..--" Having to look back at her sheet she accidentally drops it "Arh, thunderclouds!"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Next

Return to the Muffinverse