Circe's Manor Raids Again

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Circe's Manor Raids Again

Postby Abillioncats » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:28 pm

Ookalf wrote:*There are plenty of other windows on the building. One that's nearby seems to look into a laundry room...*

Ahah, perfect! The laundry room is somewhere you’d see maids all the time right? Robin runs up to the window and attempts to peek through it.
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:52 pm

Abillioncats wrote:Ahah, perfect! The laundry room is somewhere you’d see maids all the time right? Robin runs up to the window and attempts to peek through it.

*Inside is, indeed, a laundry room! And inside that laundry room is a maid! Right now she's in the process of sorting fresh cleaned laundry while humming to herself.*

AmbushCat wrote:CE-Maid: Um... well, to make a long story short, I need work. Like, seriously need work. I'm talking "flat broke" levels of I-need-work.

I see. Amanda, can you leave us alone for a minute?

Sure thing, Miss Circe! *The maid bows to Circe and leaves the room.*

Thought we might want a bit of privacy for this... So, tell me a bit about yourself. What's your name, for starters?

xGoggles wrote:The pixelated dirt gets patted of her rear and repeating the dodging process of jumping back right when they were about to explode, led to a success with no additional damage done to her~!
Now it was just her, in front of the giant gate that led to the big boss... Was she ready?

*As ready as she'll ever be, at least... The maid takes a deep breath, then goes through the gate!*

xGoggles wrote:"Hm? Like chicken soup?", Dan asks while continuing with his own meal.

*Penny nods.* Yeah. The ones here are usually pretty good.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:30 pm

Ookalf wrote:*Inside is, indeed, a laundry room! And inside that laundry room is a maid! Right now she's in the process of sorting fresh cleaned laundry while humming to herself.*

Robin can't help but grin, this was exactly what he was hoping to see! Ah, and she was in the perfect position for a picture! Robin pulled his cell out and prepared to take a picture, waiting for the perfect moment to take a shot...

...actually, why take a picture when he can just record a video? He turns on the recording, a video would be ten times better than a picture!
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:57 am

Abillioncats wrote:Robin can't help but grin, this was exactly what he was hoping to see! Ah, and she was in the perfect position for a picture! Robin pulled his cell out and prepared to take a picture, waiting for the perfect moment to take a shot...

...actually, why take a picture when he can just record a video? He turns on the recording, a video would be ten times better than a picture!

*The maid continues on with her work, seemingly oblivious to Robin's filming! Eventually another maid comes in and starts chatting with her, but he can't quite hear what they're saying with the window closed.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:55 am

Ookalf wrote:I see. Amanda, can you leave us alone for a minute?

Sure thing, Miss Circe! *The maid bows to Circe and leaves the room.*

Thought we might want a bit of privacy for this... So, tell me a bit about yourself. What's your name, for starters?

CE-Maid: Charis Fleurette, no middle name. I'm actually a plant infused with humanoid cat DNA, and I've lived in Muffinville for almost a year now.
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Abillioncats » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:24 am

Ookalf wrote:*The maid continues on with her work, seemingly oblivious to Robin's filming! Eventually another maid comes in and starts chatting with her, but he can't quite hear what they're saying with the window closed.*

Another maid! He definitely picked the perfect spot for this! As the two maids started chatting Robin frowned a bit, he couldn't hear anything they were saying at all! Maybe he could crack the window open a little? With one hand still holding his phone up, he took his free hand and tried to nudge it open. If he could open it just a crack he'd be able to hear...
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:59 pm

Ookalf wrote:*As ready as she'll ever be, at least... The maid takes a deep breath, then goes through the gate!*

Lucky enough she reached a checkpoint right before it, so she doesn't have to do the whole level again if she'd lose against the boss...
Entering the throne room, she finds the all so familiar appearance of the techi-catgirl-boss named Qtty. She didn't look that strong but the maid had well enough experience with how the fight went and how frustrating it was to fight her. The intimidating presence was silencing when actually being in the game... She was holding a long speech that the maid had heard many times before, lucky there was a dialogue screen with a skip button.

Ookalf wrote:*Penny nods.* Yeah. The ones here are usually pretty good.

Dan nods and continues eating, finishing his meal
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:45 am

AmbushCat wrote:i]CE-Maid:[/i] Charis Fleurette, no middle name. I'm actually a plant infused with humanoid cat DNA, and I've lived in Muffinville for almost a year now.

Ah, how interesting. How exactly does a being like you come about, if you don't mind me asking?

Abillioncats wrote:Another maid! He definitely picked the perfect spot for this! As the two maids started chatting Robin frowned a bit, he couldn't hear anything they were saying at all! Maybe he could crack the window open a little? With one hand still holding his phone up, he took his free hand and tried to nudge it open. If he could open it just a crack he'd be able to hear...

*Robin successfully cracks the window open, and is able to hear the second maid speak!* ...So what are you doing after this?

Well, I need to get all these to their rooms, obviously. But after that I was thinking about taking a little walk outside. It's a great day for it. *The first maid starts to turn toward the window - Robin had better move if he doesn't want to be seen!*

xGoggles wrote:Lucky enough she reached a checkpoint right before it, so she doesn't have to do the whole level again if she'd lose against the boss...
Entering the throne room, she finds the all so familiar appearance of the techi-catgirl-boss named Qtty. She didn't look that strong but the maid had well enough experience with how the fight went and how frustrating it was to fight her. The intimidating presence was silencing when actually being in the game... She was holding a long speech that the maid had heard many times before, lucky there was a dialogue screen with a skip button.

I still don't know where they were going with this design... *The maid hits the skip button and runs at Qtty to slice her up!*

xGoggles wrote:Dan nods and continues eating, finishing his meal

*Soon after, Penny does as well.* Ah, that was good... So, what now?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:55 am

Ookalf wrote:*Robin successfully cracks the window open, and is able to hear the second maid speak!* ...So what are you doing after this?

Well, I need to get all these to their rooms, obviously. But after that I was thinking about taking a little walk outside. It's a great day for it. *The first maid starts to turn toward the window - Robin had better move if he doesn't want to be seen!*

Robin quickly ducked under the window, pausing his recording. He stays as still as he can, sweating a little. This was kind of nerve wracking! Hopefully the maid wouldn't peak out the window...
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:59 pm

Ah, how interesting. How exactly does a being like you come about, if you don't mind me asking?

Charis: I was created as part of an ongoing series of experiments by the goddess Viridi. She was trying to give her faction increased resistance to transformative magics so they could fight the Brotherhood on equal footing.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby xGoggles » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:59 pm

Ookalf wrote:I still don't know where they were going with this design... *The maid hits the skip button and runs at Qtty to slice her up!*

The first few hits were free of course, just like it was with firing a blaster. But then the boss deployed an inbuild jetpack and flew away, activating steel crates to fall down from the ceiling!

Ookalf wrote:*Soon after, Penny does as well.* Ah, that was good... So, what now?

Dan perhaps procrastinating meeting up with Circe for a while longer, suggested, "M-maybe we should get some desert too?"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:07 am

Abillioncats wrote:Robin quickly ducked under the window, pausing his recording. He stays as still as he can, sweating a little. This was kind of nerve wracking! Hopefully the maid wouldn't peak out the window...

*Robin continues to hear the voices from inside.* ...Huh? I could have sworn I left that window closed... *The maid comes over and shuts the window again. Robin can't hear anything after that, but at least he doesn't seem to have been caught...*

AmbushCat wrote:Charis: I was created as part of an ongoing series of experiments by the goddess Viridi. She was trying to give her faction increased resistance to transformative magics so they could fight the Brotherhood on equal footing.

Viridi, huh. Is there some reason you aren't with her now?

xGoggles wrote:The first few hits were free of course, just like it was with firing a blaster. But then the boss deployed an inbuild jetpack and flew away, activating steel crates to fall down from the ceiling!

Hey, get back down here! *The maid runs around the area, dodging the falling crates.*

xGoggles wrote:Dan perhaps procrastinating meeting up with Circe for a while longer, suggested, "M-maybe we should get some desert too?"

Eh, I'm kind of full... I guess I can get something for you, though. What do you want?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:16 am

Ookalf wrote:*Robin continues to hear the voices from inside.* ...Huh? I could have sworn I left that window closed... *The maid comes over and shuts the window again. Robin can't hear anything after that, but at least he doesn't seem to have been caught...*

Well that was close, but unfortunately with the window shut again he can't hear anything...and it was way too risky to try opening it again. He waits a moment, still hiding under the window as he thinks over his options. Should...should he take another peak? He decides that it's worth the risk and pokes his head up to look into the window...
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:18 am

Viridi, huh. Is there some reason you aren't with her now?

Charis: Eeeyeah... *sweatdrops* Thing is, I'm nothing resembling a combatant. My original form was a "Hibiscus syriacus", or Rose of Sharon bush. Durable and difficult to kill, yes, but even with added cat DNA I just plain hate fighting. So after Viridi implanted a basic knowledge base in my head, she let me go to live my own life.

((OOC: Fun fact: unless they're uprooted, Rose of Sharons really are hard to get rid of. Back in Michigan we had this little one that we planted in our front yard, and my older brother accidentally ran it down with the lawn mower. We put stones around it to keep it from happening again, and by the time we left for Kansas some years later, the plant was almost as tall as our house. :lol: ))
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby xGoggles » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:25 pm

Ookalf wrote:Hey, get back down here! *The maid runs around the area, dodging the falling crates.*

From earlier experience, the maid knew that trying to shoot down the falling crates was a wasted effort as they simply were too durable to take down mid-air. Something new that she did discover thought while trying to chase down Qtty, that being right underneath where she was flying was a safe spot where the crates wouldn't fall. The boss was still outside of her range though, flying too high. And it did seem that so long Qtty didn't receive any damage, this steel-crate-raining-stage just kept on going... If only the maid was able to hit her with something...

Ookalf wrote:Eh, I'm kind of full... I guess I can get something for you, though. What do you want?

"Umm.. is there.. hmm.. ice cream?", he asks.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse