Circe's Manor Raids Again

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Circe's Manor Raids Again

Postby Ookalf » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:31 am

Abillioncats wrote:Robin blinked, work here? Well that didn't sound as bad as he'd been expecting. Being called a creep kind of stung though, but he wasn't really in a position to argue...

"Y-Yeah...I guess so..."

Great! You didn't have much choice either way, but it's nice to you know won't put up too much of a fight. *The maid leads Robin into a room labeled "Spare Uniforms" which, as its name implies, turns out to be full of different kinds of maid uniforms (and a handful of butler outfits).* Go on, then. Pick your poison.

AmbushCat wrote:Charis: Not unless they're greedy @#$&^%es, no... *blushes* Er, pardon me. Anyway, all of those expenses are paid off, if barely. Had to sell most of my stuff to do it, and that leads me to ask a question: is it true what I heard about this job including free room and board?

Provided you can do the work asked of you, yes. You think you can handle that?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:54 am

Ookalf wrote:Great! You didn't have much choice either way, but it's nice to you know won't put up too much of a fight. *The maid leads Robin into a room labeled "Spare Uniforms" which, as its name implies, turns out to be full of different kinds of maid uniforms (and a handful of butler outfits).* Go on, then. Pick your poison.

"Alright then..." Robin takes a look at all the outfits. There sure were a lot of maid outfits, though that didn't really surprise him all that much. He notices the butler outfits as well, which is good, cause for a second he thought he was going to be forced to wear a maid outfit, that would have been pretty embarrassing, ha...

He goes to grab one of the butler uniforms, it didn't matter which one so he just grabbed for the closest one.
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:22 pm

Abillioncats wrote:"Alright then..." Robin takes a look at all the outfits. There sure were a lot of maid outfits, though that didn't really surprise him all that much. He notices the butler outfits as well, which is good, cause for a second he thought he was going to be forced to wear a maid outfit, that would have been pretty embarrassing, ha...

He goes to grab one of the butler uniforms, it didn't matter which one so he just grabbed for the closest one.

*The maid nods approvingly.* Nice choice. Now, go ahead and put it on and meet me outside when you're done. *The maid steps out of the room so Robin can get changed in peace.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:54 pm

As soon as the maid leaves, Robin starts to get changed. Though as he's just about finished, he can't help but look at all the maid uniforms. Come to think of it, he'd be working with maids around the manor now, and he'd be seeing them all day long! Maybe this wouldn't be so bad...

...deciding it would be bad to keep the maid waiting, Robin finished changing and headed outside.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:16 pm

Abillioncats wrote:As soon as the maid leaves, Robin starts to get changed. Though as he's just about finished, he can't help but look at all the maid uniforms. Come to think of it, he'd be working with maids around the manor now, and he'd be seeing them all day long! Maybe this wouldn't be so bad...

...deciding it would be bad to keep the maid waiting, Robin finished changing and headed outside.

*While he's on his way to the door a chill runs down Robin's spine as his body starts changing! Parts grow, stretch, and shrink, eventually leaving her a handsome lady butler!* So how's it going in there?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:35 pm

Ookalf wrote:*While he's on his way to the door a chill runs down Robin's spine as his body starts changing! Parts grow, stretch, and shrink, eventually leaving her a handsome lady butler!* So how's it going in there?

Robin gasps at the sudden changes happening to him, falling onto his hands and knees as he loses his balance. What just happened!? Something feels really off about his body now...he needs to see what happened! "O-One second..." He calls to the maid outside, though he's surprised at his own voice, it sounds a lot higher pitched than it was suppose to...

A feeling of dread and panic comes over him as he quickly looks at his reflection in the nearby mirror. "H-How did this happen!?"
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:40 pm

Abillioncats wrote:Robin gasps at the sudden changes happening to him, falling onto his hands and knees as he loses his balance. What just happened!? Something feels really off about his body now...he needs to see what happened! "O-One second..." He calls to the maid outside, though he's surprised at his own voice, it sounds a lot higher pitched than it was suppose to...

A feeling of dread and panic comes over him as he quickly looks at his reflection in the nearby mirror. "H-How did this happen!?"

It's called magic! Is this your first time or what? *The one Robin sees in the mirror is definitely a woman...*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:06 pm

Ookalf wrote:It's called magic! Is this your first time or what? *The one Robin sees in the mirror is definitely a woman...*

"Magic..." Robin repeats those words as he...she looks at herself in the mirror. She's having a hard time believing that it's herself she's staring at, but looking down at her chest confirms it all too well.

Her face gets red and she quickly turns away from the mirror. "I...I can't be seen like this! I'll die of embarrassment!" This was too much, if she had know this was the sort of thing that happened around here she would have stay well away from this place!
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:45 pm

Abillioncats wrote:"Magic..." Robin repeats those words as he...she looks at herself in the mirror. She's having a hard time believing that it's herself she's staring at, but looking down at her chest confirms it all too well.

Her face gets red and she quickly turns away from the mirror. "I...I can't be seen like this! I'll die of embarrassment!" This was too much, if she had know this was the sort of thing that happened around here she would have stay well away from this place!

Yep, thought so... *The maid sighs and comes back into the room.* Honestly, I didn't think you'd take it this badly. Are you going to be OK?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:01 am

Ookalf wrote:Yep, thought so... *The maid sighs and comes back into the room.* Honestly, I didn't think you'd take it this badly. Are you going to be OK?

Robin's face gets redder as the maid comes in, she crosses her arms over her chest, feeling overly self-conscious now. Her lips quivered slightly. "I...I...don't..."
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:14 pm

Ookalf wrote:Rrgghh... Still no good... *The maid tries to approach Qtty while still blocking as best as she can, thinking that maybe being attack will interrupt the boss.*

Attacking Qtty during this bullet phase wasn't effective the other times she tried with blasters, their damage just wasn't enough. Staying behind the temporary cover of the crates and shooting from afar didn't seem to work out, so maybe getting close would? The maid slashes forward trying to swim through the stream of bullets closer to the boss, trying to get into reach to finally hit Qtty while her blade kept charging up. She was almost within reach but her hp-bar couldn't support this strategy, as it hit zero before she could land a single hit... If only she could have gotten slightly closer to land a few hits, or hang out long enough for her weapon to be fully charged...
Regardless the maid respawns back to her last checkpoint, right before the boss stage. She only had a few tried left, and who knows what would happen if she ran out of those in this video game.

Ookalf wrote:*The cat ears on one maid twitch when Dan makes this comment, but no one seems to say or do anything about it. Dan may not even notice that twitch... Either way, Penny eventually comes back with a bowl of vanilla ice cream for him. Yay ice cream!* And there you go. Enjoy!

Dan likely would haven't noticed, he wasn't the most observant person around. He did notice Penny coming back with his ice cream! "Ah! Thanks~" he says accepting the bowl.
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:11 pm

Provided you can do the work asked of you, yes. You think you can handle that?

Charis: Assuming that stuff like cleanup and general orderliness is involved, I don't see why not. *frowns* And I have another question. A few times before I've come across members of your staff in town, and I got the impression they could handle themselves in a fight if they had to. Will I be expected to learn how to do the same, or am I allowed to just skip that?
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:13 am

Abillioncats wrote:Robin's face gets redder as the maid comes in, she crosses her arms over her chest, feeling overly self-conscious now. Her lips quivered slightly. "I...I...don't..."

...Oof... *The maid hesitantly approaches Robin and hesitantly offers her a hand.* Hey, uh, it's... gonna be OK? I mean, I can change you back when we're done...

xGoggles wrote:Attacking Qtty during this bullet phase wasn't effective the other times she tried with blasters, their damage just wasn't enough. Staying behind the temporary cover of the crates and shooting from afar didn't seem to work out, so maybe getting close would? The maid slashes forward trying to swim through the stream of bullets closer to the boss, trying to get into reach to finally hit Qtty while her blade kept charging up. She was almost within reach but her hp-bar couldn't support this strategy, as it hit zero before she could land a single hit... If only she could have gotten slightly closer to land a few hits, or hang out long enough for her weapon to be fully charged...
Regardless the maid respawns back to her last checkpoint, right before the boss stage. She only had a few tried left, and who knows what would happen if she ran out of those in this video game.

Guuhh...! *The maid groans and taps her sword on the ground as she tries to come up with a new plan.* Should I try to get to her faster...? Is there some hiding place I'm missing...? *She spends a few minutes like this without coming with anything else, so she decides to just repeat her strategy from before but try to do it better...*

xGoggles wrote:Dan likely would haven't noticed, he wasn't the most observant person around. He did notice Penny coming back with his ice cream! "Ah! Thanks~" he says accepting the bowl.

Heh, sure thing. *When Dan tries the ice cream he'll find that it's quite nice!*

AmbushCat wrote:Charis: Assuming that stuff like cleanup and general orderliness is involved, I don't see why not. *frowns* And I have another question. A few times before I've come across members of your staff in town, and I got the impression they could handle themselves in a fight if they had to. Will I be expected to learn how to do the same, or am I allowed to just skip that?

I wouldd say it's appreciated, but not strictly necessary. You wouldn't be the only maid here ill-suited for combat.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:46 am

Ookalf wrote:...Oof... *The maid hesitantly approaches Robin and hesitantly offers her a hand.* Hey, uh, it's... gonna be OK? I mean, I can change you back when we're done...

"Really?" Robin perked up, taking the offered hand. "W-Well I guess it's not so bad if it's not permanent..."
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:00 am

Abillioncats wrote:"Really?" Robin perked up, taking the offered hand. "W-Well I guess it's not so bad if it's not permanent..."

*The maid nods quickly.* Y-yeah, totally! So you don't need to cry, OK? It's not all that bad...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse